Report: Israel :*Amnesty International condemns Barak’s rejection of Syrian refugees

Sunni Man is projecting onto me his big fat behind. I am not the one who is constantly bringing up these amnesty groups. Those who do should have the figures right at hand.

We have all heard Hossfly speak of his weight issues many times, only reasonable to assume your laziness explains your inability to research questions you alone have raised, issues which have zilch to do with this thread.

Anything to say about Israels refusal to offer refuge to Syrian refugees?

Jesus says love your neighbor, is that a concept Christian Zionists reject?

This Jew Hater speaking about " jesus" again? Too bad she doesn't practice what she preaches. :lol:

We have all heard Hossfly speak of his weight issues many times, only reasonable to assume your laziness explains your inability to research questions you alone have raised, issues which have zilch to do with this thread.

Anything to say about Israels refusal to offer refuge to Syrian refugees?

Jesus says love your neighbor, is that a concept Christian Zionists reject?

This Jew Hater speaking about " jesus" again? Too bad she doesn't practice what she preaches. :lol:

As previously mentioned, she is also a liar ( see below) This is her post;

Kind of ironic, once Jews were refugees from another land, they were welcomed by others, not turned away as Israel does to refugees today.

My response;

We are discussing Syria's agression against Israel which is how Israel aquired the Golan Heights which is why those Borders will never be opened. Israel was " welcomed" by her Arab Neighbors after the Holocaust?

Atlas Shrugs: Mufti of Jerusalem: Islam's Role in the Holocaust

http://www.holocaust-history.org/short-essays/what-happened.shtml

Ask her where " Amnesty International" or a comparable agency was when this was happening since she brought up the subject there will be no response. Ask where " jesus" was there will be no response. :lol:

Kind of ironic, once Jews were refugees from another land, they were welcomed by others, not turned away as Israel does to refugees today.

My response;

We are discussing Syria's agression against Israel which is how Israel aquired the Golan Heights which is why those Borders will never be opened. Israel was " welcomed" by her Arab Neighbors after the Holocaust?

Ask her where " Amnesty International" or a comparable agency was when this was happening since she brought up the subject there will be no response. Ask where " jesus" was there will be no response. :lol:

Jesus is there for those who turn to Him, whatever their circumstances are. He was there for those in concentration camps in Germany, that included Jews and Gentiles. And He is there for those who turn to Him in Israels's concentration camps in Palestine today too.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish but have everlasting. life.

I wish you were not so blind to these truths as you are.

I do not believe Amnesty existed during the Holocaust. But even if they had, all they could have done, which is true today as well, is report on the human rights abuses.They report on abuses, like Israels unlawful targeted attacks on innocent civilians in Gaza in Cast Lead that killed 1400 who were mostly civilians, in hopes that bringing the atrocities into the Light will lead to them ending.

My discussing Israels human rights abuses in Palestine does not make me either a Jew hater or a liar, I am neither.

Last edited by a moderator:

This is not the truth.

The truth is that Egypt started the six day war by closing the Tiran passages:eusa_whistle:

So, when Israel gets a blockade they can go to war.

When Gaza gets a blockade they have to sit on their hands.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Tell us please why Egypt initiated the blockade? If the Palestinians acted like Civilized Human Beings instead of the Savages they are; if Rocket fire stopped ( It actually increased after Israeli withdrawal ) , and they weren't smuggling weapons the " blockade" would no longer exist . BTW. Israel will never " surrender" I guess that means more Palestinian kids will die . OK WITH ME !!

My response;

Jesus is there for those who turn to Him, whatever their circumstances are. He was there for those in concentration camps in Germany, that included Jews and Gentiles. And He is there for those who turn to Him in Israels's concentration camps in Palestine today too.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish but have everlasting. life.

I wish you were not so blind to these truths as you are.

I do not believe Amnesty existed during the Holocaust. But even if they had, all they could have done, which is true today as well, is report on the human rights abuses.They report on abuses, like Israels unlawful targeted attacks on innocent civilians in Gaza in Cast Lead that killed 1400 who were mostly civilians, in hopes that bringing the atrocities into the Light will lead to them ending.

My discussing Israels human rights abuses in Palestine does not make me either a Jew hater or a liar, I am neither.

The Jew Hater and Hypocrite talking about " Jesus" again . Would " Jesus" approve of liar she is? She claims Jews from the Holocaust were accepted to other Countries but for the MOST PART they were not ! If anything. MANY of them were murdered after going back to their Native Countries ! Amnesty International didn't exist but the UN did ! Where were they ? SHE brought up this topic Let other Countries absorb their Arab BRETHREN ! Hypothetically , if Israel were attacked by Egypt , other Countries stayed out of it which would NOT happen and Israelis tried to enter their Country does anyone believe they would be welcome ? The answer is " No"

This is not the truth.

The truth is that Egypt started the six day war by closing the Tiran passages:eusa_whistle:

Tell us please why Egypt initiated the blockade? If the Palestinians acted like Civilized Human Beings instead of the Savages they are; if Rocket fire stopped ( It actually increased after Israeli withdrawal ) , and they weren't smuggling weapons the " blockade" would no longer exist . BTW. Israel will never " surrender" I guess that means more Palestinian kids will die . OK WITH ME !!

Egypt gets about $2B from the us every year.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YR5BDwEW6uw]Laila El-Haddad, Journalist, Author, Gaza Mom-The Autograph-09-21-2011 - YouTube[/ame]

Egypt gets about $2B from the us every year.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YR5BDwEW6uw]Laila El-Haddad, Journalist, Author, Gaza Mom-The Autograph-09-21-2011 - YouTube[/ame]

Yawn..... Please tell us something we don't already know :lol: :cuckoo:

This is not the truth.

Pretty much sums it up for most zionist supporters.

Pretty much sums it up for most zionist supporters.

I agree !! " Zionist Supporters" believe Israel has the right to exist and as long as the Palestinians do not more will die including Children. They don't care.... Why should I? :lol:

Anti-Semitism of the "Church Fathers"

Antisemitism in History: From the Early Church to 1400

The Anti-Semitism of the Church Fathers

The war of the Christian Church against the Jews began with the Church Fathers' relentless attacks on those Jews who stubbornly refused to accept Jesus as Messiah. "The unbridled utterances of bigotry and hate coming from the venerated Church Fathers of the early Christian Church raises some doubt as to both their sanity and their saintliness."37 Despite their belief that Christ's death was necessary and predestined, they denounced the Jews as a "condemned race and hated of God."38

Before expounding further on the anti-Semitism of the Fathers, it is only fair to mention that from the days of Paul onward, there was considerable anti-Christian hostility from among the orthodox Jews because of the claims of Christianity. Because the rapidly growing Church was becoming a real threat to Judaism, fear and hatred of Christianity would not be surprising. It is quite possible that the Jews may have aided and even instigated the early Roman persecution of the Christians in the first few centuries.

---- ---------------------------------------------------------------Some Goyim can dish it out but can't take it :lol:-------------
Copyright. Link Each "Copy & Paste" to It's Source. Only paste a small to medium section of the material.

Origins of Christian Anti-Semitism

Last edited by a moderator:
So is this now a christian bashing thread?

You zionists need to get together and focus on whom you hate the most...because at this point it looks like everyone who isn't a jew.

Last edited:

You zionists need to get together and focus on whom you hate the most...because at this point it looks like everyone who isn't a jew.

You constantly post what one Rabbi said yet when I show proof of the Hate, Bigotry, Racism, and Anti Semitism Christianity is responsible for you don't like it? As I have always said;

SOME GOYIM CAN DISH IT OUT BUT CAN'T TAKE IT

Typical bigoted, Racist Pro Palestinian Double Standard. Too bad you don't focus your attention more on the Muslims who are killing , enslaving, and Beheading Christians. However, with Bigots and Racists like you that is too much to ask for :cuckoo:

List of Islamic Terror Attacks on Christians

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/...ians-in-fresh-attacks-in-central-nigeria-.htm

Obviously this is just a small sample. Can you imagine if Jews did this?? OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool:

You constantly post what one Rabbi said yet when I show proof of the Hate, Bigotry, Racism, and Anti Semitism Christianity is responsible for you don't like it? As I have always said;

SOME GOYIM CAN DISH IT OUT BUT CAN'T TAKE IT

Typical bigoted, Racist Pro Palestinian Double Standard. Too bad you don't focus your attention more on the Muslims who are killing , enslaving, and Beheading Christians. However, with Bigots and Racists like you that is too much to ask for :cuckoo:

List of Islamic Terror Attacks on Christians

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/...ians-in-fresh-attacks-in-central-nigeria-.htm

Obviously this is just a small sample. Can you imagine if Jews did this?? OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool:

You seem to have me confused with a xtian who gives a shit.

Last edited:
This is not the truth.

Israel imposes a Blockade on Gaza and that imposition of a Blockade is collective punishment on a civilian population and a war crime.

You seem really confused about what is happening today in Palestine.

Do us all a favor, take some English lessons and educate yourself about the Truth of what is happening today in Palestine.

Forum List

Back