Report Leaked, Barr Lied, TRUMP IS DONE!

Hale

Patriot
Feb 3, 2019
Leaked Mueller Report Proves Barr Lied

Mueller told reporters Monday morning that there would indeed be mass indictments of large numbers of Trump associates revealed in the near future, including Jared Kushner and Donald Trump, Jr, just as the diligent journalism of MSNBC and other respected news media outlets have been assuring. Mueller said the delay in the arrests, and the mountain of evidence which will surely lead to Trump’s impeachment, was due to the need to “cross a few ‘t’s and dot a few ‘i’s.

Mueller told reporters Monday morning that there would indeed be mass indictments of large numbers of Trump associates revealed in the near future, including Jared Kushner and Donald Trump, Jr, just as the diligent journalism of MSNBC and other respected news media outlets have been assuring. Mueller said the delay in the arrests, and the mountain of evidence which will surely lead to Trump’s impeachment, was due to the need to “cross a few ‘t’s and dot a few ‘i’s.

Derp....

HAHAHAHA, I was about to be like wow, y’all got trolled so fucking hard. Damnit, I really wish people bought this, without checking it out, and would circulate late it as truth.

My favorite part:

"When asked why he didn’t reveal to the public that Barr was misrepresenting the contents of his report, Mueller responded with a mischievous grin, “I didn’t want to spoil the surprise.” He then put on a pair of sunglasses and rode off on a motorcycle due east into the rising sun, while the smooth notes of a single saxophone resounded through the D.C. cityscape."

I hate April 1st

jp9uv.jpg

^^^^ But but but ONE more Meme:

i-have-an-afro---april-fools_o_1244963.jpg

My favorite part:

"When asked why he didn’t reveal to the public that Barr was misrepresenting the contents of his report, Mueller responded with a mischievous grin, “I didn’t want to spoil the surprise.” He then put on a pair of sunglasses and rode off on a motorcycle due east into the rising sun, while the smooth notes of a single saxophone resounded through the D.C. cityscape."

I like the part about The Golden Showers with the Russian prostitutes, that Conspiracy Theory almost on par with The Moon Landing thing and The Flat Earth thing, but The Golden Showers with the Russian prostitutes CONSUMED the Trump Derangement Syndrome Crowd 24/7 at this forum and resulted in about 200 threads....199 of those 200 threads posted by Rderp :smoke:

Damn that's cold bro, you had all the lefties jacking off........they're all gonna commit suicide when its released.........wait good job bro!!!!

Forum List

Back