Reported: Trump Will Not Object To Memo Release

This is what every mobster does when cornered by the prosecutor. The mobster puts the prosecutor on trial in public. "I'm a legitimate businessman!"

Trump must be in full panic about something. And the GOP is worried it will splash on them in the elections.

The Summary of Evidence will be part of the standard 'Friday Afternoon DC Data Dump'...just before they all run out of town.

That is only done when the White House is trying to bury something by releasing it on a Friday afternoon ------

So now I'm guessing it'll be today.

The difference is the memo already has a built-in audience. It will not be ignored.

...except the WH is not releasing it. The Intel Committee is...and it has supposedly already been reported that it WILL be done tomorrow.

I'm not sure you are correct there. News outlets keep referring to the president releasing it from the White House ---

https://www.cbsnews.com/.../white-house-weighs-release-of-classified-nunes-memo-o...
"18 hours ago - WASHINGTON -- President Trump is still considering whether to release a classified memo about alleged surveillance abuses....."

Well, we'll see who is right, you or me! Makes it more fun.

...except the WH is not releasing it. The Intel Committee is...and it has supposedly already been reported that it WILL be done tomorrow.

I'm not sure you are correct there. News outlets keep referring to the president releasing it from the White House ---

https://www.cbsnews.com/.../white-house-weighs-release-of-classified-nunes-memo-o...
"18 hours ago - WASHINGTON -- President Trump is still considering whether to release a classified memo about alleged surveillance abuses....."

The WH might be the source location, but it was the Intel Committee voting to release it with the President's ok needed to do so.

Trump must be in full panic about something. And the GOP is worried it will splash on them in the elections.

Oh? Trump is not the one trying to block the memo.
Hey g.....He...ummm..TRUMP....just signed off on its release.
That's right, retard. Because it is a cherry picked character assassination against the prosecution.

Trump must be scared shitless of what Mueller is digging up on him.

The WH might be the source location, but it was the Intel Committee voting to release it with the President's ok needed to do so.

correction... nunes and his HACKS on the intel committee... you know, sergei, the same guy who did the bizarre end run for "evidence" last time.

That's right, retard. Because it is a cherry picked character assassination against the prosecution.

at this point, it's clear it isn't "might be".

I don't think sergei is a retard .... I think he's a shill.

Of course he isn't. It's a cherry-picked accusation against the prosecution team.

Duh!

There must be something to it if the FBI/CIA hierarchy is chewing its fingernails down to the second digit.

yes, the FBI doesn't want lying BS released that is going to interfere with the investigation of the criminal white house.

d'uh

and if it's so righteous, why are nunes and his fellow hacks so afraid of the action response to their fabrication?

at this point, it's clear it isn't "might be".

I don't think sergei is a retard .... I think he's a shill.

Says the hack?

Of course he isn't. It's a cherry-picked accusation against the prosecution team.

Duh!

There must be something to it if the FBI/CIA hierarchy is chewing its fingernails down to the second digit.

yes, the FBI doesn't want lying BS released that is going to interfere with the investigation of the criminal white house.

d'uh

and if it's so righteous, why are nunes and his fellow hacks so afraid of the action response to their fabrication?

Prove it's a lie Shillian.

The Summary of Evidence will be part of the standard 'Friday Afternoon DC Data Dump'...just before they all run out of town.

That is only done when the White House is trying to bury something by releasing it on a Friday afternoon ------

So now I'm guessing it'll be today.

The White House does not release this. The Committee did, and if The President does not have any objections within 5 days to the release it is automatically released.

If there is nothing to the memo...nothing to see then why is so many named in the memo trying so hard to stop it's release?
And if there's nothing to it why do the dems want to release an alternate version of it?

Reuters is reporting right now this morning that Nancy Pelosi has asked Ryan to remove House Intelligence Committee chairman Nunes from his post ---

"Top House Democrat Nancy Pelosi, on Thursday sent a letter to Republican House Speaker Paul Ryan calling for Nunes to be removed as chairman, saying Nunes had acted dishonestly in altering the memo."

Migod, they are frantic! I wonder if the Dems are wise to let us all see how scared and frantic they are about whatever this memo will reveal.
I heard he did at the request of the FBI/ DOJ before it was released. so how will she fk the fbi.

Here is a Congressman from New York.

Slinging poo is all they do. No one is ever brought to justice. It's all about scoring political points.

Yuck. Monkey pictures intended to insult someone have never added anything good to any forum, IMO.

Likewise, the never ending poo slinging in Washington has only poisoned the country and does not good

I want to see a head lopped off or they should button it!

Forum List

Back