Reported: Trump Will Not Object To Memo Release

If there is nothing to the memo...nothing to see then why is so many named in the memo trying so hard to stop it's release?
And if there's nothing to it why do the dems want to release an alternate version of it?

Reuters is reporting right now this morning that Nancy Pelosi has asked Ryan to remove House Intelligence Committee chairman Nunes from his post ---

"Top House Democrat Nancy Pelosi, on Thursday sent a letter to Republican House Speaker Paul Ryan calling for Nunes to be removed as chairman, saying Nunes had acted dishonestly in altering the memo."

Migod, they are frantic! I wonder if the Dems are wise to let us all see how scared and frantic they are about whatever this memo will reveal.
I heard he did at the request of the FBI/ DOJ before it was released. so how will she fk the fbi.
Kinda disgusting that you have Congressmen and Senators involved in helping The FBI cover up their Corruption just so they can have a slim chance at taking back The Senate or The House.

They are so clueless, they probably don't realize that by helping The FBI conceal what they did, they can lose their seats themselves if it is exposed they were actively and knowingly engaged in promoting propaganda, being part of a witch hunt, and helping The FBI with it's "COUP" conducted on the behalf of Clinton and Obama.

If there is nothing to the memo...nothing to see then why is so many named in the memo trying so hard to stop it's release?
And if there's nothing to it why do the dems want to release an alternate version of it?

Reuters is reporting right now this morning that Nancy Pelosi has asked Ryan to remove House Intelligence Committee chairman Nunes from his post ---

"Top House Democrat Nancy Pelosi, on Thursday sent a letter to Republican House Speaker Paul Ryan calling for Nunes to be removed as chairman, saying Nunes had acted dishonestly in altering the memo."

Migod, they are frantic! I wonder if the Dems are wise to let us all see how scared and frantic they are about whatever this memo will reveal.
I heard he did at the request of the FBI/ DOJ before it was released. so how will she fk the fbi.
Kinda disgusting that you have Congressmen and Senators involved in helping The FBI cover up their Corruption just so they can have a slim chance at taking back The Senate or The House.

They are so clueless, they probably don't realize that by helping The FBI conceal what they did, they can lose their seats themselves if it is exposed they were actively and knowingly engaged in promoting propaganda, being part of a witch hunt, and helping The FBI with it's "COUP" conducted on the behalf of Clinton and Obama.
they are the oversight of the FBI. Does Schiff even know his responsibilities?

Forum List

Back