Reporter Confronts WH On Message To Middle Class Joe Biden Is Sending By Spending Thanksgiving In Ritzy Nantucket

You republicans just don't want to admit you voted in a crook and a billionaire as pres of the US.

Most of our money we got from Russia, remember that or I can show you.

Link to when Trump campaigned on taxing the mega rich.
Trump's singular campaign is all about him. If you had an honest brain cell opened during his four year stint you would have known trump is a grifter, a conman and a narcissist.

Not in this context. The former president would vacation in places he already owned.
Yep, and he flew in AF 1, and the taxpayers paid for their food and shelter on "vacations":

Hypocrisy & BIG LIES define the Republican Party and their fellow travelers.

Yep, and he flew in AF 1, and the taxpayers paid for their food and shelter on "vacations":

Hypocrisy & BIG LIES define the Republican Party and their fellow travelers.
That's the case with EVERY presidential trip, EVERYWHERE. The difference is, TRUMP! owned the places he was going. This whole thing reminds me of the kerfluffle over W vacationing at his home in Texas.

The top 1% represents about 1.3 million households who roughly make more than $500,000 a year -- out of a total of almost 130 million. The concentration of wealth in the hands of a fraction of the population is at the core of some of the country's major political battles.Oct 8, 2021

Top 1% of U.S. Earners Now Hold More Wealth Than All of the ...

https://www.bloomberg.com › news › articles › top-1-ear...

Yeah, overwhelmingly DEMOCRAT PARTY DONORS.

The billionaire class OWNS the dems you ignorant twit.

Last edited:
You really think billionaires don’t get his ear EVERY DAY?
Pretty lame issue for Conservative outrage

You guys are slipping

I wish I could claim that lashing out was only a Republican trait but sadly it is not.

Forum List

Back