Reporter: Hillary’s Van Drove Past Elderly People in Wheelchairs Waiting to Talk to Her

Faux outrage from the people who would repeal the Americans with Disabilities Act.

damn good thing none of you RW's ever drove past a nursing home full of elderly people.

First the Chipotle Tip NOW THIS!!!!
anger.jpg

damn good thing none of you RW's ever drove past a nursing home full of elderly people.

I do it all the time.

Now splain to me why I should go in? Do you want someone to visit you??:::anj_stfu:

She wants to take away their wheelchairs. "Wheelchairs ... gonna get rid of that!"

I do it all the time.

Now splain to me why I should go in? Do you want someone to visit you??:::anj_stfu:

They think we should go visit their relatives that they have pawned off on the state.

Sorry, dudes, we have our own elderly/disabled people to care for...in our homes or in their own homes, where we care for them ourselves, while subsidizing their incomes with our own in order to keep them out of the old people warehouses where you dump all your elderly and disabled who are impertinent enough not to conveniently croak.

I dont think any of us were running for president, and I dont think any of us gave the patients the impression we wanted their vote.
Other than that lame post do you have anytuing to add?

Forum List

Back