Reporter tries gotcha question on Vivek, he gives an EPIC response

If someone asks me a direct question: "Do you beat your wife"? And I respond with a long-winded answer that no women should be beaten blah blah blah... but don't answer the question directly - what does that tell you?

Well, that's exactly the reason why Vivek lost and the reporter got exactly what she was looking for. Simply that, Republicans will hem and haw when asked to condemn White supremacy.

And you idiots think that Vivek won. :laughing0301:
He condemned all forms of racial hatred, numerous times in his answer.
.You are a moron like the reporterette.

I strongly disagree. VR is the one who looks stupid over his denial of systemic anti-minority racism. This is what non-whites have to say and do to get by in GOP politics.

I would never vote for someone like VR because he's prepared change his views on everything just to achieve power. His lack of honest, and his requests that we not look at what he said in the past is most telling.

You do realize the only legal racism left in this Country is against whites, right?

And to a lesser the only other discrimination allowed is against men.

I mean... holy shit!!! I challenge anyone to find a better crushing response to the media than THIS!! What a brilliant, well laid out response. He makes this woman look stupid. :laugh:

That was a crushing response? :lmao: You people sure do love sound bites over substance.

Irony.

The question was moronic, Simp.
The question was political. The answer was moronic. Notice how people who say things like that don't have much of a political presence and therefore don't have much political influence. Why don't you check back with me in a couple years and we can see where Vivek is and what he's doing. I'm going to guess that like most right wing trolls he's doing some obscure podcast for people he's also selling hormone supplements to.

He condemned all forms of racial hatred, numerous times in his answer.
.You are a moron like the reporterette.
So, why not say this - White racism is bad as is all forms of racial hatred?

That would be the beat-down because he then does not give her a lead. But he did exactly what she would have predicted that he would do - which is, not answer the question specifically.

But it is hilarious to see you morons think he is brilliant! :auiqs.jpg:

That would be the beat-down because he then does not give her a lead. But he did exactly what she would have predicted that he would do - which is, not answer the question specifically.

LOL you retards amaze me people you don't like answer question and you pretend they did not.

LOL you retards amaze me people you don't like answer question and you pretend they did not.
I actually like the answer. But that doesn't mean he directly addressed the question or that he won.

The reporter won simply because she correctly anticipated that Vivek would not have the guts to address White supremacy. And, she was right.

He answered it specifically, moron. Condemning all forms of racism specifically included white supremacy.

Holy shit you are stupid.

He answered it specifically, moron. Condemning all forms of racism specifically included white supremacy.

Holy shit you are stupid.
Do you understand what "specifically" means, retard? Gad, we are really scrapping the bottom of the barrel with you, aren't we?

Do you understand what "specifically" means, retard? Gad, we are really scrapping the bottom of the barrel with you, aren't we?
How is white supremacy not specifically included in ALL FORMS OF RACISM, you blithering idiot?

Forum List

Back