Reporting on Anderson Cooper: Rudy Giuliani said Trump has paid Cohen Stormy's 130 thousand

Trump was a Democrat back in those days. So it's alright.
????
When did this alleged affair happen?

It was 12 years ago or something.
Yea, 2016 was 12 years ago. Oh, these GOP, they not only have new science, they have new math.

Aba Incieni asked when this alleged affair with Stormy Daniels happened.

The Donald's happening or whatever it was with Stormy Daniels did not happen in 2016, it happened 12 years ago in 2006. And if he paid this 130,000 then he probably paid it from his own money, so how that would be illegal? How is it illegal to pay money from your own funds to a third party. It isn't.

Except that liberals believe when you run for office they own you, your money, your family, and your friends
Trump was a Democrat back in those days. So it's alright.
????
When did this alleged affair happen?

It was 12 years ago or something.
Yea, 2016 was 12 years ago. Oh, these GOP, they not only have new science, they have new math.

Aba Incieni asked when this alleged affair with Stormy Daniels happened.

The Donald's happening or whatever it was with Stormy Daniels did not happen in 2016, it happened 12 years ago in 2006. And if he paid this 130,000 then he probably paid it from his own money, so how that would be illegal? How is it illegal to pay money from your own funds to a third party. It isn't.

Liberals believe when you run for office they own you, your money, your family, and your friends.

LOL.. Being a young Douche has its issues....About the only one not going to jail.

upload_2018-5-2_22-48-25.png

Anderson Cooper said this is breaking news:

Rudy Giuliani said Trump paid Michael Cohen the $130,000.00 Cohen originally paid to Stormy Daniels to keep quiet about the nasty unprotected sex the married father had with the tart.

What does that lead to?

Stay tuned.

Who gives a $hit. Bill Clinton was accused of rape by several women and cheated on Hillary the Oval office. I'm sure you excused that. lol
Ah, but Republicans cared then. Don't they care now?

Who actually believes this spoiled queer son of Gloria Vanderbilt?
Everybody?
Not...lmfao..nobody watches this turd.

You say some of the most ridiculous shit. Someone's honesty is tied to their sexuality? Good grief you are stupid.
I can’t trust a man who has sex with the hole his feces comes out of.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Well for one, what someone does in bed has nothing to do with their honesty level, and secondly there are a lot of men that have sex with a hole that feces comes out of... on women.

If anything, Anderson Cooper should be more trustworthy than most reporters. Why? You already brought it up, he has more money he inherited than he will ever need EVER, and can't be bought.

Rudy Giuliani said Trump paid Michael Cohen the $130,000.00 Cohen originally paid to Stormy Daniels to keep quiet about the nasty unprotected sex the married father had with the tart.

What does that lead to?

Stay tuned.

Who gives a $hit. Bill Clinton was accused of rape by several women and cheated on Hillary the Oval office. I'm sure you excused that. lol

Hmm, been reported the Great Douche raped one as well. I feel it's more like many.
The Douche likes Sex Island. Even Rudy went.

What does that lead to?

Stay tuned.

No I don't. No one is accusing Trump of rape and IF anything did happen with Stormy it didn't happen on the Oval Office desk with a young intern. So I don't give a damn.

Has nothing to do with Trump being president....more grasping at straws
What did the Babba Blowjob have to do with his presidency?
He went weak to cover it up. Got her a job outside White House at State Department when Hillary threatened to cut off his balls. Meanwhile Osama Bin Ladin...plotting, scheming, preparing to attack. Clinton’s worries focused on Bill’s wandering cock.

:finger3:
Who actually believes this spoiled queer son of Gloria Vanderbilt?
Everybody?
Not...lmfao..nobody watches this turd.

You say some of the most ridiculous shit. Someone's honesty is tied to their sexuality? Good grief you are stupid.
I can’t trust a man who has sex with the hole his feces comes out of.
But you can trust a pu$$y who has his butt spanked? I wonder how big his spank account is?

swq1nocy6161qzotqx8i.jpg

It's not like you could miss.

What does that lead to?

Stay tuned.

Hmm, been reported the Great Douche raped one as well. I feel it's more like many.

You're just butt hurt over Hillary still. Give it up, or don't. I don't really care. LOL

He went weak to cover it up. Got her a job outside White House at State Department when Hillary threatened to cut off his balls. Meanwhile Osama Bin Ladin...plotting, scheming, preparing to attack. Clinton’s worries focused on Bill’s wandering cock.
Was anythang illegal? Were there payments? Did Bubba have 130k?

What does that lead to?

Stay tuned.
So a friend repaid a friend for paying a whore to not spread a lie.....and this is a big story WHY?

5046-1499909599-8f2d0f25d0ad314aedb5b94307af6d1e.jpg

It's Trump that's focused on Bill's wandering cock.

What does that lead to?

Stay tuned.

You're just butt hurt over Hillary still. Give it up, or don't. I don't really care. LOL
WEAK.... You got the Scam Con Man who never wanted to win. Own IT!

Forum List

Back