Representative Cummings Has Passed Away

Conservatives show so little class in celebrating the death of a long time Congressman

Must be their Christian upbringing

True Christians would have stoned him, long ago.

Christians don't stone people, dumbass!

Even during the Salem witch trials and Spanish Inquisition, I never heard of anyone being stoned to death judicially in a land ruled by Christians of any sort.
You don't go back far enough. Stoning was an ancient form of punishment. The only people who still use stoning are the barbarians we know today as muslims.

It was a nice attempt Lew, and a pity the faux conservatives couldn't rise to civility. Cummings was a gentleman, and the House is less without him.
1) Not all conservatives are slamming the guy.
2) Cummings gave as much hate as he got.

Can we at least be nonpartisan in honoring his life and passing?

Even during the Salem witch trials and Spanish Inquisition, I never heard of anyone being stoned to death judicially in a land ruled by Christians of any sort.
You don't go back far enough. Stoning was an ancient form of punishment. The only people who still use stoning are the barbarians we know today as muslims.
Stones in 4000 BC are the AR-15's of today.

Good riddance to a overt racist.
So overt that 22 pages of comments later --- no one can give me any examples of his overt racism other than he being black and from Baltimore...

Does that make the Baltimore Ravens and Orioles the 2 most overtly racist sports organizations in the country?? I hear the Ravens have a black QB

He defended fellow Rep. Mark Meadows over racism and said they were friends, and yet Trump attacked Cummings whenever he had the chance.

Trump would later take other shots at him about Baltimore and his home. Will he take the high road this morning? Or attack him in death like he did McCain?
It was a nice attempt Lew, and a pity the faux conservatives couldn't rise to civility. Cummings was a gentleman, and the House is less without him.

Will Cummings rise to civility in death and have his President at his funeral?

Or will he be as petty as John McCain and bar the man from eulogizing him?

68 years old , that's the new 27 isn't it ?? And he musts been messed up as he had the Best taxpayer paid 'doctors' that OUR Taxpayer money can buy .

He was at Johns Hopkins hospital. What makes you think your taxpayer money had anything to do with him specifically?

All congressmen have the top-notch government health insurance.
Not that they shouldn't...

Jo

He defended fellow Rep. Mark Meadows over racism and said they were friends, and yet Trump attacked Cummings whenever he had the chance.

Trump would later take other shots at him about Baltimore and his home. Will he take the high road this morning? Or attack him in death like he did McCain?

Will Cummings rise to civility in death and have his President at his funeral?

Or will he be as petty as John McCain and bar the man from eulogizing him?

They're consulting with Cummings right now on that matter.

Jo

So overt that 22 pages of comments later --- no one can give me any examples of his overt racism other than he being black and from Chicago...

Does that make the Baltimore Ravens and Orioles the 2 most overtly racist sports organizations in the country?? I hear the Ravens have a black QB
You don't accept proof. Yet you keep asking for it so you can deny it, proof that you are either insane or a shill.

So overt that 22 pages of comments later --- no one can give me any examples of his overt racism other than he being black and from Baltimore...

I gave you the definition lol

Stones in 4000 BC are the AR-15's of today.
Then we need to retrain people how to use the AR15.

So overt that 22 pages of comments later --- no one can give me any examples of his overt racism other than he being black and from Chicago...

You don't accept proof. Yet you keep asking for it so you can deny it, proof that you are either insane or a shill.
What proof??

That he is black and from Baltimore -- if that makes him racist, then you are the shill.....

Was he ever sued by the Justice Department for racial discrimination in housing or something??

68 years old , that's the new 27 isn't it ?? And he musts been messed up as he had the Best taxpayer paid 'doctors' that OUR Taxpayer money can buy .

He was at Johns Hopkins hospital. What makes you think your taxpayer money had anything to do with him specifically?
------------------------------------ I think that all the big wigs Politicians get special treatment and care at taxpayer expense even if they only collect Paychecks Admiral .

What proof??

That he is black and from Baltimore -- if that makes him racist, then you are the shill.....

Was he ever sued by the Justice Department for racial discrimination in housing or something??
  • 2a : a doctrine or politicalprogram based on the assumption of racism and designed to execute its principles
    b : a political or social systemfounded on racism
  • 3: racial prejudice or discrimination

Cummings fired the first shot at the President. Bad move. Some Democrats still haven't learned yet that this President will fire back.

I gave you the definition lol
So having a white friend doesn't give him the "he can't possibly be racist" distinction??

That usually works for you white republicans.....what's with the double standard??

191017-elijah-cummings-meadows-ap-773.jpg

Did he at least tell some white republicans to go back to their own country for not agreeing with him on a bill or something??? Anything remotely racist?? Or is being black and from Baltimore racist enough??

Ben Carson is from Detroit (evil black city) and then lived in Baltimore for a long time..and he even voted for McGovern and was against the war in Vietnam?? Racist??

Gorked Out at 2:00 or so this morning. The “shruggle” does not “continues.”
Maryland Rep. Elijah Cummings has died
We shall see what far left lunatic takes his place. I’m waiting for a similar announcement about a certain Supreme Court Justice.
So good to know that we have an internet forum where complete douche bags like you can get on line and disparage a dead person.
It will be fitting to see what folks post about you on USMB when you pass away. Perhaps they will be as kind as you were to Mr. Cummings.

RIP.
Maryland Democratic Rep. Elijah Cummings Dies At 68
That would be interesting to compare posts, wouldn't it?

Forum List

Back