Representative Cummings Has Passed Away

Good riddance to a overt racist.
So overt that 22 pages of comments later --- no one can give me any examples of his overt racism other than he being black and from Chicago...

Does that make the Baltimore Ravens and Orioles the 2 most overtly racist sports organizations in the country?? I hear the Ravens have a black QB
You don't accept proof. Yet you keep asking for it so you can deny it, proof that you are either insane or a shill.
What proof??

That he is black and from Baltimore -- if that makes him racist, then you are the shill.....

Was he ever sued by the Justice Department for racial discrimination in housing or something??
  • 2a : a doctrine or politicalprogram based on the assumption of racism and designed to execute its principles
    b : a political or social systemfounded on racism
  • 3: racial prejudice or discrimination
None of that he did...so why are you struggling so much to find this overt racism of his

Cummings was a sorry dumbass corrupt Neggra elected by inner city dumbass welfare queen Neggras to make sure the welfare checks kept coming. That is just about as racist as it gets.

There is an abundance of monstrous pieces of shit posting on this forum. I hope you all get pancreatic cancer - no wait, that’s too quick. Something slower to kill and even more hideously painful. You Trump lovers - still! - are profoundly sociopathological, just like your false prophet. You are all a waste of space and oxygen, bringing no redeeming value to this world.

So overt that 22 pages of comments later --- no one can give me any examples of his overt racism other than he being black and from Baltimore...

Does that make the Baltimore Ravens and Orioles the 2 most overtly racist sports organizations in the country?? I hear the Ravens have a black QB
I gave you the definition lol
So having a white friend doesn't give him the "he can't possibly be racist" distinction??

That usually works for you white republicans.....what's with the double standard??

View attachment 284888

Did he at least tell some white republicans to go back to their own country for not agreeing with him on a bill or something??? Anything remotely racist?? Or is being black and from Baltimore racist enough??

Ben Carson is from Detroit (evil black city) and then lived in Baltimore for a long time..and he even voted for McGovern and was against the war in Vietnam?? Racist??
No he loved white people .. he hated blacks.. and destroyed their lives

Cummings was a sorry dumbass corrupt Neggra elected by inner city dumbass welfare queen Neggras to make sure the welfare checks kept coming. That is just about as racist as it gets.
Is Mitch McConnell racist because he was elected by Ivory welfare queens?

Or is that different??

meme-busters-featured-2.jpg

There is an abundance of monstrous pieces of shit posting on this forum. I hope you all get pancreatic cancer - no wait, that’s too quick. Something slower to kill and even more hideously painful. You Trump lovers - still! - are profoundly sociopathological, just like your false prophet. You are all a waste of space and oxygen, bringing no redeeming value to this world.
Can you please stop painting with a mile wide brush?

Thank you.

He defended fellow Rep. Mark Meadows over racism and said they were friends, and yet Trump attacked Cummings whenever he had the chance.

Trump would later take other shots at him about Baltimore and his home. Will he take the high road this morning? Or attack him in death like he did McCain?
He took the high road, unlike many on the the left after Scalia died.

So overt that 22 pages of comments later --- no one can give me any examples of his overt racism other than he being black and from Chicago...

You don't accept proof. Yet you keep asking for it so you can deny it, proof that you are either insane or a shill.
What proof??

That he is black and from Baltimore -- if that makes him racist, then you are the shill.....

Was he ever sued by the Justice Department for racial discrimination in housing or something??
  • 2a : a doctrine or politicalprogram based on the assumption of racism and designed to execute its principles
None of that he did...so why are you struggling so much to find this overt racism of his
jitler constantly just makes shit up.

So overt that 22 pages of comments later --- no one can give me any examples of his overt racism other than he being black and from Baltimore...

So having a white friend doesn't give him the "he can't possibly be racist" distinction??

That usually works for you white republicans.....what's with the double standard??

View attachment 284888

Did he at least tell some white republicans to go back to their own country for not agreeing with him on a bill or something??? Anything remotely racist?? Or is being black and from Baltimore racist enough??

Ben Carson is from Detroit (evil black city) and then lived in Baltimore for a long time..and he even voted for McGovern and was against the war in Vietnam?? Racist??
No he loved white people .. he hated blacks.. and destroyed their lives
Oh, so he is racist against blacks?? Got it....delusional, but ok.....

Typical for a trumper to out-dumb themselves...

What proof??

Huh? Lol have you seen the reports out of Baltimore ? Race riots, rat infested, we pay per student the highest amount of money in public schools in Baltimore .. the out come is far worse.. over 300 killed this year.. only been 10 months..

Yea blacks are doing real well LMAO

View attachment 284888

---------------------------------------- only means that 'mark meadows' shouldn't be trusted same as 'juan mcstain' never shoulda been trusted ' Biff.

He defended fellow Rep. Mark Meadows over racism and said they were friends, and yet Trump attacked Cummings whenever he had the chance.

Trump would later take other shots at him about Baltimore and his home. Will he take the high road this morning? Or attack him in death like he did McCain?
He took the high road, unlike many on the the left after Scalia died.
Well, on the bright side -- no one was wishing for his death in advance....

Unlike the often disappointed Trumpers on this site who has been wishing and hoping for Ginsberg's death for years now....

I guess her and Scalia being good friends don't count for much in the minds of a depraved conservative....all part of their sociopathy....

What proof??

Huh? Lol have you seen the reports out of Baltimore ? Race riots, rat infested, we pay per student the highest amount of money in public schools in Baltimore .. the out come is far worse.. over 300 killed this year.. only been 10 months..

So Trump shouldn't take credit for how "well" blacks are doing?

Got it...

I am sure you will figure out a way to twist yourself into pretzels to fix that dumb shit you just said....guess your racism got you a little ahead of yourself...

What proof??

jitler constantly just makes shit up.
Like what the race riots? Rat infestation? Over 300 blacks killed the past 10 months?
Tell me what’s made up

Is Mitch McConnell racist because he was elected by Ivory welfare queens?

Or is that different??

View attachment 284889

Actually Owlsey County is only 98.7% Honky and 85% Republican.

But when the Democrat Party waged a war against Coal Miners and that's the source of income there, what do you expect?

Why didn't Obama have Solyndra put their facility in this county?

What proof??

So Trump shouldn't take credit for how "well" blacks are doing?

Got it...

I am sure you will figure out a way to twist yourself into pretzels to fix that dumb shit you just said....guess your racism got you a little ahead of yourself...
Towns completely run by democrats are not allowing trump in with actions that will work.. again democrats are racist and think they own blacks they are waking up

Cummings was a crooked pile of shit who used his position to enrich himself while the folks back in his district ate shit. Good riddance to bad rubbish. Glad he is gone, and like McTumor I hope Cummings is roasting in hell. This is the swamp draining itself.

Baltimore Received $1.8 Billion from Obama’s Stimulus Law.
Where did all that money go?
Why do they still have all of the same old Democrat problems with poverty, crime and corruption?

Forum List

Back