Representative Cummings Has Passed Away

Still waiting for one single Trumper to give me one single quote Elijah made that is even remotely racist.....
/———/ Just because no public racist remarks exist doesn’t prove anything. Read this: Elijah Cummings IS a Racist
Funny, a racist pretending to not know what racist means....

Because you still have failed to show me how Elijah was racist....

Can you tell me a law that he sponsored that called for whites to be singled out and oppressed??

Can you tell me how many so-called black racists stand up to defend white republicans in a congressional hearing as not being a racist??

Just shut the fuck up
/——-/
View attachment 284884
Anyone who defends blacks against racism must be racist because it oppresses White racists

He defended fellow Rep. Mark Meadows over racism and said they were friends, and yet Trump attacked Cummings whenever he had the chance.

Trump would later take other shots at him about Baltimore and his home. Will he take the high road this morning? Or attack him in death like he did McCain?

I myself have no love for Cummings and will just say I wish his family the best during this moment of sorrow...
Big loss to the community
Not so sure about that, RW.
Baltimore_rowhouses.jpg

He defended fellow Rep. Mark Meadows over racism and said they were friends, and yet Trump attacked Cummings whenever he had the chance.

Trump would later take other shots at him about Baltimore and his home. Will he take the high road this morning? Or attack him in death like he did McCain?

I myself have no love for Cummings and will just say I wish his family the best during this moment of sorrow...
Baltimore_rowhouses.jpg
It was capitalism that abandoned Baltimore not Cummings

Maybe a bigger loss than Freddie Grey.

Actually, it was McCain who attacked Trump in death, not vice versa.

McCain barred the President from his funeral,and then the libs still criticized Mr. Trump for not showing.

I wonder whether Rep. Cummings barred President Trump from his funeral as well? We will see.

But I hope that Cummings lifted himself above partisanship and consented to be eulogized by his President, Donald J. Trump. Trump is a class act, and will definitely laud Cummings as a Fabulous Congressman of Tremendous attributes, even if he didn't agree with Mr. Trump 100% of the time.

The only thing I can add is that I'm glad he's dead and hope he fries in hell. I wonder what kind of garbage will replace him?
Dude, that is very bad 'karma' in the sense that wishing such things reflects a developing twist in your mind.

You really want Cummings to burn in fire for all eternity? Really?
There's no twist in my mind. The guy was bad. Look at Baltimore. I'd say it's the least he should get. That or being reincarnated into Trumps janitor.

Baltimore_rowhouses.jpg
It was capitalism that abandoned Baltimore not Cummings
:auiqs.jpg: I see, yes, it was capitalism.:rolleyes-41:

The only thing I can add is that I'm glad he's dead and hope he fries in hell. I wonder what kind of garbage will replace him?
Dude, that is very bad 'karma' in the sense that wishing such things reflects a developing twist in your mind.

You really want Cummings to burn in fire for all eternity? Really?
There's no twist in my mind. The guy was bad. Look at Baltimore. I'd say it's the least he should get. That or being reincarnated into Trumps janitor.

What I really didn't like about Rep. Cummings is the hatred he had for the multitudes of deplorables who voted for President Trump.

Its tough to shed a tear for someone who wanted to put you back in chains.

Conservatives show so little class in celebrating the death of a long time Congressman

Must be their Christian upbringing
You wouldn't know Christ if he slapped you in he face.
I don’t see Christ being happy with your petty hatred

How unchristian
What would you know about what Christ thinks?
You can bet Cummings wont be with Christ but with the Kennedy brothers and KKK Byrd in hell, as that is where Lucifer lives, you know the Rules for Radicals Honorary.

Good riddance.

High Road? There is no such thing.... it's only in the minds of people who observe.

If Trump remembers him fondly he'll be called a hypocrite.

If Trump criticizes him in death he will be called a monster.

If Trump says nothing he'll be criticized for being indifferent.

He might as well just say what's on his mind.

Jo

It was a nice attempt Lew, and a pity the faux conservatives couldn't rise to civility. Cummings was a gentleman, and the House is less without him.

Forum List

Back