Representative Tlaib disgraces herself America

If calling someone a motherfucker makes one sick and disgusting then the forum is loaded with sick, disgusting people.
Last time I looked, I wasn't a public servant in Washington.
You folks on the left have been claiming Trump is acting horribly, but when someone on your side is caught doing worse you figure it's acceptable. Add to that the fact that this woman wants to murder Jews and you just make yourself out to be a total hypocrite.

It's the same old tiresome DOUBLE STANDARD of the Left.
Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit huh.

Oh my, all the drama over a little potty mouth. Trumpbots officially forfeited all rights to moral outrage when they voted for a known serial liar and adulterer. People are pissed at Trump because he has dumped all over everyone who ever had a critical remark about him. Quit being so thin skinned like your leader who apparently cannot take what he dishes out.
wrong
....it's not just potty mouth--it's HATE --and naziish/etc because they/you/etc do not accept a fair/legal/AMERICAN election
..they/you/etc were saying this shit right after the election
...so we do not want our country run like hitler's/Pol Pot's/Mussolini's/Saddam's/Kim's/etc
It's your man looking to give himself emergency powers to circumvent an uncooperative congress. That's dictator stuff right there.
please give links/etc on your claim
Not here to educate you especially since you seem to have slept through both history and grammar.

Oh my, all the drama over a little potty mouth. Trumpbots officially forfeited all rights to moral outrage when they voted for a known serial liar and adulterer. People are pissed at Trump because he has dumped all over everyone who ever had a critical remark about him. Quit being so thin skinned like your leader who apparently cannot take what he dishes out.
wrong
....it's not just potty mouth--it's HATE --and naziish/etc because they/you/etc do not accept a fair/legal/AMERICAN election
...so we do not want our country run like hitler's/Pol Pot's/Mussolini's/Saddam's/Kim's/etc
It's your man looking to give himself emergency powers to circumvent an uncooperative congress. That's dictator stuff right there.
Not here to educate you especially since you seem to have slept through both history and grammar.
hahahhahhhahahahahaha--I LOVE IT
what you really mean is your claim is BULLSHIT
hahahhahahahahaha

Go to tell, you self-hating American little PC-castrati. Your entire party has been an exercise in felonious, violent, bloodthirsty, criminal rioting baby tantrums and bloodthirst against fellow Americans, you self-righteous pig. You pathological LIAR grungy detritus who was scraped off the wheel well of a Greyhound bus. Climb down off your crucifix you liberal moral MENIAL! Punk. Go suck another muslim dick because that's all you Democrats care about.
LOL paragons of virtue like yourself shouldn't spray so much spittle.

[No more than Republicans shutting down gov't exposing 800 K people to unnecessary hardship!

Trump shut nothing down, just agreed to take the heat for it. Nancy's Congress shut it down by allowing the budget to run out without providing a new budget (her primary job) for the president to sign! Where's the budget, Nancy?

Oh please; Pelosi didn't become Speaker until Thursday! DC's been shutdown since last year; DAY 14! Get over yourself and stop making up $#!t! :1041: :102: :1peleas: :aargh:

[No more than Republicans shutting down gov't exposing 800 K people to unnecessary hardship!

Trump shut nothing down, just agreed to take the heat for it. Nancy's Congress shut it down by allowing the budget to run out without providing a new budget (her primary job) for the president to sign! Where's the budget, Nancy?

“And I am proud to shut down the government for border security, Chuck, because the people of this country don't want criminals and people that have lots of problems and drugs pouring into our country. So I will take the mantle. I will be the one to shut it down. I'm not going to blame you for it.”
-Drumpf

WHAT A GUY!

Oh please; Pelosi didn't become Speaker until Thursday! DC's been shutdown since last year; DAY 14! Get over yourself and stop making up $#!t!

Only Nancy has the power to reopen it.
The nation is now in the hands of a power-crazy fanatic.

“And I am proud to shut down the government for border security, Chuck, because the people of this country don't want criminals and people that have lots of problems and drugs pouring into our country. So I will take the mantle. I will be the one to shut it down. I'm not going to blame you for it.”
-Drumpf

WHAT A GUY!
I'm impressed he is able to make you moist and ready to have sex with him just from his words. :rolleyes:

wrong
hahahhahahahahaha
Assuming emergency powers is the classic path leaders take from democracy to dictatorship. Seriously, do you not know this?

wrong
hahahhahahahahaha
Assuming emergency powers is the classic path leaders take from democracy to dictatorship. Seriously, do you not know this?
caught you re-handed

Dems livid after Tlaib vows to ‘impeach the motherf—er’

Wow! Makes you want to laugh the next time you see a Democrat wag their finger about “civility”. This is one of the most vulgar terms I’ve ever heard; typically in a locker room or bar. Not offended,but, technically, it’s vulgar.

So is pussy grabbing.

Are you grabbing pussies? Pussies are great! But Trump saying in private to one guy trying to impress that he GRABBED pussies (that WANTED to be grabbed) doesn't mean it was actually TRUE. Believe it or not, sometimes guys EXAGGERATE. But if you believe everything you see and read as fact, WHY DON'T YOU about the voluminous crimes of Hillary and Barack?????
Still waving Obama & Clinton as a shiny object, I see!

Why not? Shining like a Supernova in the night sky, maybe you'll eventually see them, while you search frantically for Trump instead, your leftard fantasy, as a mere, solar-powered LED walk light in comparison.

-Drumpf

WHAT A GUY!
I'm impressed he is able to make you moist and ready to have sex with him just from his words. :rolleyes:

Sure beats the living crap over getting moist and ready over Hillary.

hahahhahahahahaha
caught you re-handed
OK if it makes you feel better you caught me, trying to have an intelligent conversation with a dummy.

-Drumpf

WHAT A GUY!

Sure beats the living crap over getting moist and ready over Hillary.
I never claimed you were a bisexual. I understand you love men only and Drumpf does it for you sexually. :rolleyes:

hahahhahahahahaha
caught you re-handed
OK if it makes you feel better you caught me, trying to have an intelligent conversation with a dummy.
no links/documentation/etc = bullshit
starting a sentence with ''ok''= wrong
you have a comma where it is not needed

Dems livid after Tlaib vows to ‘impeach the motherf—er’

Wow! Makes you want to laugh the next time you see a Democrat wag their finger about “civility”. This is one of the most vulgar terms I’ve ever heard; typically in a locker room or bar. Not offended,but, technically, it’s vulgar.

So is pussy grabbing.

Are you grabbing pussies? Pussies are great! But Trump saying in private to one guy trying to impress that he GRABBED pussies (that WANTED to be grabbed) doesn't mean it was actually TRUE. Believe it or not, sometimes guys EXAGGERATE. But if you believe everything you see and read as fact, WHY DON'T YOU about the voluminous crimes of Hillary and Barack?????
Still waving Obama & Clinton as a shiny object, I see!

Why not? Shining like a Supernova in the night sky, maybe you'll eventually see them, while you search frantically for Trump instead, your leftard fantasy, as a mere, solar-powered LED walk light in comparison.
Shine it on that moron in the W.H. Do the world some good.

"Ivanka is a piece of ass"!

If calling someone a motherfucker makes one sick and disgusting then the forum is loaded with sick, disgusting people.
You folks on the left have been claiming Trump is acting horribly, but when someone on your side is caught doing worse you figure it's acceptable. Add to that the fact that this woman wants to murder Jews and you just make yourself out to be a total hypocrite.
That's some funny shit right there.

I never said it was ok, I asked why this was bad if the other wasn't. And as far as I know we haven't elected anyone who wants to murder Jews.
Maybe you need to learn to read and check out the woman's bio.

Any congressperson who calls a sitting president a motherfucker is human waste.
Any president who IS a mother fucker IS human waste.

The greatest waste of all, the democratic party's assault on the American People.

STEP ONE: Dig up a FIFTEEN year old video recorded without Trump's knowledge or permission when he was not only not even married to Melania yet at that time, but hadn't even ever had a THOUGHT of ever someday being a president.

STEP TWO: Take all his comments out of context and air and print them as a smear campaign, even though all he was really doing was trying to boast to and impress some guy (with still to this day no evidence any of it was ever really TRUE) over the fact that he owned a beauty pageant and the real possibility that some of them actually threw themselves at you and would let you feel them up or whatever hoping to win the contest. And that most any red blooded guy in that position would probably JUMP at the chance!

STEP THREE: Keep bringing it up three years after the campaign is long over and no one cared then much less NOW because your ass is still throbbing over the beating you took for having a shithole crime-lord criminal thug like Hillary as the BEST thing your party could offer.

Now apply all that to your own side.

That's some funny shit right there.

I never said it was ok, I asked why this was bad if the other wasn't. And as far as I know we haven't elected anyone who wants to murder Jews.
Maybe you need to learn to read and check out the woman's bio.
Why don't you post up the part about murdering Jews, and prove your post.

Forum List

Back