Representative Tlaib disgraces herself America

Trump perfected the practice.
You hate everything Trump does and what he stands for yet you have no problem or hesitation to sinking to his level
(though he's never done anything remotely like this newbie Tlaib did)?

No one forces you to be like the president you are obsessed with. You just seem to like it.

It says something about the mentally damaged left, doesn't it. Truly some sick MFers.

Last edited:
In 2013, all Senate Democrats and most House Democrats backed comprehensive immigration reform legislation, the so-called Gang of Eight bill. It included $46 billion for border security and around $8 billion to repair or reinforce barriers along the 700 miles of the border as required under the Secure Fence Act.

Dems livid after Tlaib vows to ‘impeach the motherf—er’

Wow! Makes you want to laugh the next time you see a Democrat wag their finger about “civility”. This is one of the most vulgar terms I’ve ever heard; typically in a locker room or bar. Not offended,but, technically, it’s vulgar.

But but but....Trump's "tone".....according to Mittles.

Screen-Shot-2019-01-03-at-8.26.01-AM-600x490.png

In 2013, all Senate Democrats and most House Democrats backed comprehensive immigration reform legislation, the so-called Gang of Eight bill. It included $46 billion for border security and around $8 billion to repair or reinforce barriers along the 700 miles of the border as required under the Secure Fence Act.
Thats amazing and shows dems are for border security. Funny thing is I dont see the word "wall" or the phrase "Mexico will pay for it" in there anywhere. Do you?

No, didn't need to. Back then democrats had no problems with spending the money for the wall. Why now?

& 2 weeks ago, the senate (R)s approved the very same bill nancy pelosi intro'd 2 days ago & turtle boy didn't even bring it to the floor. who's pulling his strings? kinda makes one wonder why his wife has the sec of transportation gig...

Would somebody just toss a burqa on this muslim cocksucking whore so nobody has to look at that THING any longer? Muslim woman-like things are so unbelievably vile, such sell-out whores, such pathological liars, such death on two legs, maybe muslim males were right all along to abuse and oppress them. I've never seen a muslim femoid waste of fallopian tubes with a single redeeming human quality of any kind.

It's like that "fake hero" Malalala-lalala-la-ha-land what's-her-name, the skank that survived getting her face shot off at age 11. Well, that bitch is still promoting and praising her Pisslam, the hate ideology which almost killed her and still brutalizes/rapes women all over the world constantly, even as I am typing this sentence. That Malala-la-la-land is so fake, I wish her muslim male had finished the job on that fake, pathologically lying, slutty little whore so she couldn't continue to infect the West with her muslim taqiyya. See, this is why I have zero qualms about the genocide of muslim women-like things & children along with the men; they're just as much part of the muslim society-destroying malice and need to be destroyed.

Even taking Pisslam out of the equation, I believe a woman is only a "victim" the FIRST time a man hits her; if she goes back to her abuser after that then she is nothing but the masochistic half of a very sick game. That's the reason I have no sympathy for chronically abused women whatsoever.

Even to Muslim men they aren’t “people”. Muslim females are merely Islamic terror factories.

A freshman Republican congressperson gleefully calls Obama a "motherfucker".

What happens?

Anyone?

you know - that would depend on how many vulgarities obama was known to have spewed over the decades... not to mention bent over & grabbed his ankles for the leader of a foreign hostile nation.

oh wait....

What happens?

Anyone?
Obama says "Lets be clear. I never fucked your mother"? :dunno:
You responded to my post, but you didn't answer the question.

Please answer the question.

Let's see if you can come within 50 miles of intellectual honesty.

Would somebody just toss a burqa on this muslim cocksucking whore so nobody has to look at that THING any longer? Muslim woman-like things are so unbelievably vile, such sell-out whores, such pathological liars, such death on two legs, maybe muslim males were right all along to abuse and oppress them. I've never seen a muslim femoid waste of fallopian tubes with a single redeeming human quality of any kind.

It's like that "fake hero" Malalala-lalala-la-ha-land what's-her-name, the skank that survived getting her face shot off at age 11. Well, that bitch is still promoting and praising her Pisslam, the hate ideology which almost killed her and still brutalizes/rapes women all over the world constantly, even as I am typing this sentence. That Malala-la-la-land is so fake, I wish her muslim male had finished the job on that fake, pathologically lying, slutty little whore so she couldn't continue to infect the West with her muslim taqiyya. See, this is why I have zero qualms about the genocide of muslim women-like things & children along with the men; they're just as much part of the muslim society-destroying malice and need to be destroyed.

Even taking Pisslam out of the equation, I believe a woman is only a "victim" the FIRST time a man hits her; if she goes back to her abuser after that then she is nothing but the masochistic half of a very sick game. That's the reason I have no sympathy for chronically abused women whatsoever.

Even to Muslim men they aren’t “people”. Muslim females are merely Islamic terror factories.

Of course. I don't consider muslim woman-like things people either. I consider them protozoa grown in a scientist's petrie dish.

What happens?

Anyone?

you know - that would depend on how many vulgarities obama was known to have spewed over the decades... not to mention bent over & grabbed his ankles for the leader of a foreign hostile nation.

oh wait....

An honest answer would be appreciated.

Oh my, all the drama over a little potty mouth. Trumpbots officially forfeited all rights to moral outrage when they voted for a known serial liar and adulterer. People are pissed at Trump because he has dumped all over everyone who ever had a critical remark about him. Quit being so thin skinned like your leader who apparently cannot take what he dishes out.

What happens?

Anyone?

i cant definitively answer the question because I cant read peoples minds. Talk about your intellectual dishonesty? Your question was intellectually dishonest. :rolleyes:

What happens?

Anyone?

i cant definitively answer the question because I cant read peoples minds. Talk about your intellectual dishonesty? Your question was intellectually dishonest. :rolleyes:
Thanks. As expected.

I BEG THE LEFT to Impeach Trump!!!! PLEASE IMPEACH HIM. It was guarantee he will DOMINATE in 2020.

Of course The Donald will win re-election IF there is no democrat tampering with the election. Judicial Watch has many lawsuits exposing democrat voter fraud.

What happens?

Anyone?

Thanks. As expected.
Youre welcome. Next time you ask a question that requires being a mind reader dont get mad when people point it out ok?

Forum List

Back