Representative Tlaib disgraces herself America

A freshman Republican congressperson gleefully calls Obama a "motherfucker".

What happens?

Anyone?
Obama says "Lets be clear. I never fucked your mother"? :dunno:
You responded to my post, but you didn't answer the question.

Please answer the question.

Let's see if you can come within 50 miles of intellectual honesty.
i cant definitively answer the question because I cant read peoples minds. Talk about your intellectual dishonesty? Your question was intellectually dishonest. :rolleyes:
Thanks. As expected.
Youre welcome. Next time you ask a question that requires being a mind reader dont get mad when people point it out ok?
Funny how you think you know the minds of those who dare to disagree with you, but you don't have the balls to answer my question.

What happens?

Anyone?

you know - that would depend on how many vulgarities obama was known to have spewed over the decades... not to mention bent over & grabbed his ankles for the leader of a foreign hostile nation.

oh wait....

An honest answer would be appreciated.

i gave you one. if obama was a potty mouth as a matter of course during his presidency AND was being investigated for many MANY high crimes & misdemeanors, then i say he set the stage & most people would probably have figured that is the 'new normal'

but he wasn't so your question is kinda moot.

Last edited:

What happens?

Anyone?

you know - that would depend on how many vulgarities obama was known to have spewed over the decades... not to mention bent over & grabbed his ankles for the leader of a foreign hostile nation.

oh wait....

i gave you one. if obama was a potty mouth as a matter of course during his presidency AND was being being investigated for many MANY high crimes & misdemeanors, then i say he set the stage & most people would probably have figured that is the 'new normal'

A question is always moot when a political fundamentalist is asked a direct question.

That's because they'll dodge it. They'll run away.

Thanks

I must admit, pointing out the blatant hypocrisy of fundies is about the lowest hanging fruit possible.

Too easy.

i love how you label people that so easily.......... you are entitled to your opinion - but it is very subjective. i think you are much more biased then you pretend to not be. most of your posts reek of it.

What happens?

Anyone?

oh wait....

i gave you one. if obama was a potty mouth as a matter of course during his presidency AND was being being investigated for many MANY high crimes & misdemeanors, then i say he set the stage & most people would probably have figured that is the 'new normal'

A question is always moot when a political fundamentalist is asked a direct question.

That's because they'll dodge it. They'll run away.

Thanks

uh-huh.

Obama says "Lets be clear. I never fucked your mother"? :dunno:
You responded to my post, but you didn't answer the question.

Let's see if you can come within 50 miles of intellectual honesty.
i cant definitively answer the question because I cant read peoples minds. Talk about your intellectual dishonesty? Your question was intellectually dishonest. :rolleyes:
Thanks. As expected.
Youre welcome. Next time you ask a question that requires being a mind reader dont get mad when people point it out ok?
Funny how you think you know the minds of those who dare to disagree with you, but you don't have the balls to answer my question.
Well I have a clue when you disagree with me. See the difference? I gave you an answer but you were upset about it. :rolleyes:

Does anyone else have the balls to answer my direct question?

What would have happened if a freshman Republican congressperson had called Obama a "motherfucker"?

Anyone? Direct answers, please, not cowardly evasion.
Obama would say. "Young man. Lets be clear. I've never...ever...ever met your mother. I'm not your father son."

obamapressconf.jpg

Last edited:
Does anyone else have the balls to answer my direct question?

What would have happened if a freshman Republican congressperson had called Obama a "motherfucker"?

Anyone? Direct answers, please, not cowardly evasion.

:desk:

one of his crew woulda popped a cap in their ass?

:afro:

Oh my, all the drama over a little potty mouth. Trumpbots officially forfeited all rights to moral outrage when they voted for a known serial liar and adulterer. People are pissed at Trump because he has dumped all over everyone who ever had a critical remark about him. Quit being so thin skinned like your leader who apparently cannot take what he dishes out.
wrong
....it's not just potty mouth--it's HATE --and naziish/etc because they/you/etc do not accept a fair/legal/AMERICAN election
..they/you/etc were saying this shit right after the election
...so we do not want our country run like hitler's/Pol Pot's/Mussolini's/Saddam's/Kim's/etc

Oh my, all the drama over a little potty mouth. Trumpbots officially forfeited all rights to moral outrage when they voted for a known serial liar and adulterer. People are pissed at Trump because he has dumped all over everyone who ever had a critical remark about him. Quit being so thin skinned like your leader who apparently cannot take what he dishes out.
wrong
....it's not just potty mouth--it's HATE --and naziish/etc because they/you/etc do not accept a fair/legal/AMERICAN election
...so we do not want our country run like hitler's/Pol Pot's/Mussolini's/Saddam's/Kim's/etc
It's your man looking to give himself emergency powers to circumvent an uncooperative congress. That's dictator stuff right there.

wrong
It's your man looking to give himself emergency powers to circumvent an uncooperative congress. That's dictator stuff right there.
please give links/etc on your claim

Go to tell, you self-hating American little PC-castrati. Your entire party has been an exercise in felonious, violent, bloodthirsty, criminal rioting baby tantrums and bloodthirst against fellow Americans, you self-righteous pig. You pathological LIAR grungy detritus who was scraped off the wheel well of a Greyhound bus. Climb down off your crucifix you liberal moral MENIAL! Punk. Go suck another muslim dick because that's all you Democrats care about.

If calling someone a motherfucker makes one sick and disgusting then the forum is loaded with sick, disgusting people.
Last time I looked, I wasn't a public servant in Washington.
You folks on the left have been claiming Trump is acting horribly, but when someone on your side is caught doing worse you figure it's acceptable. Add to that the fact that this woman wants to murder Jews and you just make yourself out to be a total hypocrite.
That's some funny shit right there.

I never said it was ok, I asked why this was bad if the other wasn't. And as far as I know we haven't elected anyone who wants to murder Jews.

Forum List

Back