Representative Tlaib disgraces herself America

Hilarious that the Left don’t care what kind of mean vulgarity they spew while they swoon from the vapors over Trump tweets.
Maybe it is the difference between private and public.
Grab some pussy kind of private?
Yup.

But Trump has a pretty big public record.
Ok, then I get to talk about her vulgarity the equivalent to every pussy post on USMB.
If you want. Though equating a single expletive to the pussygrabbing comments makes you look a bit wimpy.

Let's face facts - tlaib is human garbage.
Not just for calling the President of the United States a motherfucker, but for subjecting her young son to this language.
Worthless trash that has no business being in a position of leadership in the greatest country on Earth.
Dems need to impeach this human stain.
Drop the fake moral outrage and accept that Trump is facing the political backlash for his words and actions. He is not handling it well at all. Neither are Trumpbots. The far right is no longer the angriest political faction in America and Trump brought it all on himself.
Trump didn't say them words dumass.

Hilarious that the Left don’t care what kind of mean vulgarity they spew while they swoon from the vapors over Trump tweets.
Yup.

Ok, then I get to talk about her vulgarity the equivalent to every pussy post on USMB.
If you want. Though equating a single expletive to the pussygrabbing comments makes you look a bit wimpy.
Locker room bragging to a ‘friend’ versus going full vulgar bully in front of your child you just told bullies don’t win.

"If you impeach Trump, you get Pence. he'll appoint judges who makes Kavanaugh look like Ginsburg"

So many Republicans offended by Locker Room talk

If calling someone a motherfucker makes one sick and disgusting then the forum is loaded with sick, disgusting people.
Last time I looked, I wasn't a public servant in Washington.
You folks on the left have been claiming Trump is acting horribly, but when someone on your side is caught doing worse you figure it's acceptable. Add to that the fact that this woman wants to murder Jews and you just make yourself out to be a total hypocrite.
How is the comment she made, in private “doing worse” then the too often to be listed public juvenile name calling by the President? Or your senator yelling ‘You lie!” at the president while he is speaking?

Oh, so now what an elected official says in private is ok? If that’s the case, go clean up your pussy grabbing gripes from the past two years.

So many Republicans offended by Locker Room talk

No, so many Republicans once again exposing you people as full of shit. But, hey, thanks for making it acceptable to call a President a Mother Fucker. It will come in handy.

Kenny West said mother fucker in the Oval Office on live television right in front of the President just a few weeks ago and no one said a thing, especially Donald Trump.

Let's face facts - tlaib is human garbage.
Not just for calling the President of the United States a motherfucker, but for subjecting her young son to this language.
Worthless trash that has no business being in a position of leadership in the greatest country on Earth.
Dems need to impeach this human stain.
Drop the fake moral outrage and accept that Trump is facing the political backlash for his words and actions. He is not handling it well at all. Neither are Trumpbots. The far right is no longer the angriest political faction in America and Trump brought it all on himself.
Trump didn't say them words dumass.
Everyone curses. I don't care about that. I was making the point that Trump has, on purpose, stoked anger for his own ends. The political cost of all this to republicans will be enormous because you have made the democrats mad. Watch as they use your weapons against you.

Why is everyone disgusted with her? She just made it acceptable to call an elected official a “mother fucker”.

Why is everyone disgusted with her? She just made it acceptable to call an elected official a “mother fucker”.

Wasn't Kanye Mother Fucking all over the oval office a few weeks ago? I didn't notice right wingers clutching their pearls after that performance

she is a disgusting pig

EhVpZhj.jpg

Yup.

A bit??????? :71:

Forum List

Back