Representative Tlaib disgraces herself America

Trump didn't shut the gov't down. He didn't get his money for the wall and so he didn't sign the legislation. He can only sign what comes across his desk. The congress didn't pass a bill with the necessary wall funding so it died.

The president doesn't have the power to "shut the gov't down."

Youre wrong again.....

“And I am proud to shut down the government for border security, Chuck, because the people of this country don't want criminals and people that have lots of problems and drugs pouring into our country. So I will take the mantle. I will be the one to shut it down. I'm not going to blame you for it.
-Drumpf
Correct, otherwise meaning that if a consensus couldn't be reached on a bill that funds the wall and government, then of course the government can't run without a budget set for it to run, so off went the lights as the stand off between the demon-crats and the American people represented by Trump continues.
So you agree that by not signing the spending bill Drumpf not only shut down the government but he also warned everyone in advance that this was his intentions?

Trump didn't shut the gov't down. He didn't get his money for the wall and so he didn't sign the legislation. He can only sign what comes across his desk. The congress didn't pass a bill with the necessary wall funding so it died.

Youre wrong again.....

“And I am proud to shut down the government for border security, Chuck, because the people of this country don't want criminals and people that have lots of problems and drugs pouring into our country. So I will take the mantle. I will be the one to shut it down. I'm not going to blame you for it.
-Drumpf
Correct, otherwise meaning that if a consensus couldn't be reached on a bill that funds the wall and government, then of course the government can't run without a budget set for it to run, so off went the lights as the stand off between the demon-crats and the American people represented by Trump continues.
So you agree that by not signing the spending bill Drumpf not only shut down the government but he also warned everyone in advance that this was his intentions?
Nope, if he was the only one pulling the lever, and controlling the purse strings then yes you could blame him and him alone, but that isn't how our government works. We just have a good old stand off, and no one is budging. Unless the Demon-crats get their heads on straight, this will be a sad two years for America, but worse for Demon-crats.

Youre wrong again.....

-Drumpf

So Barry can shut the Gov to get what he wants but Trump can't?
How very enlightened of you.

Youre wrong again.....

-Drumpf
Nope, if he was the only one pulling the lever, and controlling the purse strings then yes you could blame him and him alone, but that isn't how our government works. We just have a good old stand off, and no one is budging. Unless the Demon-crats get their heads on straight, this will be a sad two years for America, but worse for Demon-crats.
So youre saying even if Drumpf signs/signed the spending bill the government will/would still be shut down? Can you cite your sources?

Youre wrong again.....

-Drumpf
You want it to be Trump so bad that you can't stand it don't you ???? To bad so sad.

Youre wrong again.....

-Drumpf
So youre saying even if Drumpf signs/signed the spending bill the government will/would still be shut down? Can you cite your sources?
No I didn't say that...

Youre wrong again.....

-Drumpf

I know you have difficulty reading but no said Drumpf couldnt shut down the government. I just pointed out that not only did he shut the government down he warned everyone on top of it.

Youre wrong again.....

-Drumpf

You said the Barry word ????? Heads just exploded In here... LOL

Youre wrong again.....

-Drumpf
You want it to be Trump so bad that you can't stand it don't you ???? To bad so sad.
Its a foregone fact Drumpf shut down the government. Why would I want him to do that?

Youre wrong again.....

-Drumpf

I know you have difficulty reading but no said Drumpf couldnt shut down the government. I just pointed out that not only did he shut the government down he warned everyone on top of it.
He didn't do it alone duh.

Youre wrong again.....

-Drumpf

Well the Gov is "shut down", and Barry did it to.....shall I use smaller words for you?

Youre wrong again.....

-Drumpf
No I didn't say that...
So did Drumpf shut down the government by refusing to sign the spending bill? Its a simple yes or no but I am sure it hurts you badly so you will deflect. :rolleyes:

Youre wrong again.....

-Drumpf
Its a foregone fact Drumpf shut down the government. Why would I want him to do that?

Well considering you need you EBT card refiled you wouldn't.

Youre wrong again.....

-Drumpf

Who else could have signed it in his stead? If the answer is no one then he did do it alone. He even admitted he did it alone. :rolleyes:

Youre wrong again.....

-Drumpf
Trump and the Demon-crats shut down the government, but Trump told the weak and worried in the room that he would take the blame for it.... There I fixed it for you.

Youre wrong again.....

-Drumpf

Whats an EBT card?

Youre wrong again.....

-Drumpf
Trump and the Demon-crats shut down the government, but Trump told the weak and worried in the room that he would take the blame for it.... There I fixed it for you.
Thats funny. I dont remember Dems claiming they shut down the government. I only heard Drumpf do that.

Who else could have signed it in his stead? If the answer is no one then he did do it alone. He even admitted he did it alone. :rolleyes:
You getting nervous, because you are talking gobbly gook badly.

Youre wrong again.....

-Drumpf

Just looked up what an EBT card is. So youre on welfare huh? I thought you said you had a job as a grass cutter?

Thats funny. I dont remember Dems claiming they shut down the government. I only heard Drumpf do that.

Bu...but...but Barry didn't sign it in 13....was that different?

Forum List

Back