Repub official shot to death by her bra

Logic is flawed? She was very unlikely to ever need it for her protection, it instead killed her. It did the opposite of what she wanted. More people should look at this example. 3X as many innocent people are accidently shot and killed than criminals are shot and killed in defense.

Kinda like Gabby Giffords? Guess she didnt need protection either right?

She was shot by a crazy mass shooter who was stopped by unarmed heroes. I doubt she would have had any chance to defend herself. Unless he announced he had a gun and was going to shoot her before actually shooting. And had there been a shootout in the crowd she was in there may have been more deaths.

Thats not the point.

Well my point is that many people who choose to carry are endangering themselves and those around them. If you are not involved in criminal activity you are extremely unlikely to ever need a gun. So the idea that many push on here that everyone should carry is a bad one.

It's a personal choice.
If you've ever been the victim of violent crime you'll see things differently.
And when public officials get rid of their armed body guards they can talk.

Yes it is. And that's why it's important those choosing know this happens. And 2 year olds shoot their mothers. This should be part of ones decision to carry. I think most are just endangering themselves. Most should take self defense training and get pepper spray. I'm not saying we should make carrying illegal, but the facts should be clear. One side makes it sound like you need one to be safe, and in many cases it does the opposite, and most people will never need one.

Kinda like Gabby Giffords? Guess she didnt need protection either right?

She was shot by a crazy mass shooter who was stopped by unarmed heroes. I doubt she would have had any chance to defend herself. Unless he announced he had a gun and was going to shoot her before actually shooting. And had there been a shootout in the crowd she was in there may have been more deaths.

Thats not the point.

Well my point is that many people who choose to carry are endangering themselves and those around them. If you are not involved in criminal activity you are extremely unlikely to ever need a gun. So the idea that many push on here that everyone should carry is a bad one.

It's a personal choice.

Yes it is. And that's why it's important those choosing know this happens. And 2 year olds shoot their mothers. This should be part of ones decision to carry. I think most are just endangering themselves. Most should take self defense training and get pepper spray. I'm not saying we should make carrying illegal, but the facts should be clear. One side makes it sound like you need one to be safe, and in many cases it does the opposite, and most people will never need one.

I use to think that way until I stopped a home invasion.

Ya gotta be some kinda dim bulb dumb -

24010PS.jpg
That is sexy as hell!

Thats not the point.

It's a personal choice.

Your home? Having a gun at home and carrying are different.

When some low life is intent on doing you harm, a gun is a necessity. As usual, YOUR idiotic logic is flawed.

Asslips "logic" is essentially "hate whitey," which is indeed fatally flawed.

Puddly Pillowbite is an assclown, proudly displaying the avie which announces he has a proven IQ under 50 and is a member of DUMPSTA.

Thats not the point.

It's a personal choice.

So you think it's less likely you will be accosted outside your home?
You might want to rethink that.

Law enforcement officials in Michigan said that they learned this week that an elected Republican official who had recently shot herself to death had been adjusting her bra holster when the accident occurred.
Earlier this year, St. Joseph Public Safety officers reported that 55-year-old Christina Bond had died on New Years Day from what appeared to be a self-inflicted gunshot wound to her eye.
Although the full autopsy had not been completed, officials released new details on Wednesday.

bond1-800x430.jpg

Darwin's strikes again ...

Really kinda sad but gawd - these nutters are just damn dumb.

And after the break we'll visit Robin at the gun show, keeping us abreast of new methods for carrying your gun concealed.

It's a personal choice.

I'm saying you are more likely to shoot yourself or an innocent person carrying. Also most defenses are at home.

It's a personal choice.

I'm saying you are more likely to shoot yourself or an innocent person carrying. Also most defenses are at home.

How would you shoot someone if you dont pull your weapon?
I've been shooting for over forty years without a mishap,as a matter of fact I bet I put more rounds down range than the majority of cops on a weekly basis.
It's the dimwits who've never owned a firearm and go out and buy one with no experience you need to worry about.

I've been shooting for over forty years without a mishap,as a matter of fact I bet I put more rounds down range than the majority of cops on a weekly basis.
It's the dimwits who've never owned a firearm and go out and buy one with no experience you need to worry about.

Yes I'm saying people need to put a lot of thought into whether they want the responsibility of carring.

How many times have you defended yourself in public?

Yes I'm saying people need to put a lot of thought into whether they want the responsibility of carring.

How many times have you defended yourself in public?

How many times has the government tried to search you without a warrant? Oh none? I guess you don't need your fourth amendment rights then

Michigan Republican Official Fatally Shoots Self in Eye While Trying to Adjust Bra Gun Holster

Another tragedy strikes a 'responsible gun owner.'

By Kali Holloway
February 19, 2015

<snip>

Bond, age 55, was a veteran of the U.S. Navy, and more recently, a Republican precinct delegate for Saint Joseph Charter Precinct 1.

According to St. Joseph public safety director Mark Clapp, who spoke with the Kalamazoo Gazette, Bond “was having trouble adjusting her bra holster, couldn't get it to fit the way she wanted it to. She was looking down at it and accidentally discharged the weapon.”

A look at Bond’s Facebook page indicates she was a fan of Fox News and several conservative organizations. She had recently posted a handful of updates expressing opposition to the Ferguson protests (including one in which she responded to a story about an SUV hitting protesters with, “Yep..... Don't stop...”). She also posted an update questioning whether Obama is American and one in which she asked, “Why hasn't this man been impeached!! He is an embarrassment to the USA.”

Bra holsters, like the one pictured below, are just one of several conceal-carry items aimed at women. To check out others, click here.

bra_0.png

Forum List

Back