Repub official shot to death by her bra

Somebody dies

And Luddy has fun with it

Yup, that's how you earn respect

Nope.

Nothing funny about being so afraid that you can't leave the house without a gun tucked in your bra. And, its not just women who can be really dumb.

Literally padding your parts with a gun.

This Texas Jock Strap holster is a beautifully tooled western set is crafted after the authentic Texas Jock Strap holster (SKU #H1088). This rig will definitely set you apart from the rest of the crowd.

The Texas jockstrap is referring to how the holster is made. If you look at it in the link it has a T-shaped strap that comes up from the bottom and goes around the holster. The holster is worn on a western style belt.

If you are trying to make a point you need to know what you are talking about. Otherwise you look like a fucking idiot.

I stand corrected but its pretty funny that the holster makes reference to a piece of clothing that holds one's parts.

Absolutely ridiculous product. None if ghetto female shooters and gun owners I know would give it the time of day..... including the one who organizes a women's concealed carry fashion show and expo every year and has turned down this product for safety reasons.

Law enforcement officials in Michigan said that they learned this week that an elected Republican official who had recently shot herself to death had been adjusting her bra holster when the accident occurred.
Earlier this year, St. Joseph Public Safety officers reported that 55-year-old Christina Bond had died on New Years Day from what appeared to be a self-inflicted gunshot wound to her eye.
Although the full autopsy had not been completed, officials released new details on Wednesday.

And by your ridiculously fucked up logic, this means that all arms should be outlawed, the 2nd amendment of the US constitution be damned.

You are the definition of a SB.

Muhammed

You're a liar. You have never and will never see me write any such thing. I notice you conveniently cut out my actual comment so you could lie about what I wrote.

Here is what I actually wrote:

"Darwin's strikes again ...

Really kinda sad but gawd - these nutters are just damn dumb".

:rolleyes:

Absolutely ridiculous product. None if ghetto female shooters and gun owners I know would give it the time of day..... including the one who organizes a women's concealed carry fashion show and expo every year and has turned down this product for safety reasons.

Anathema

I often wonder if you realize how inadvertently funny your posts are. I"m sure you have no idea what you actually say.

"None [sic] if ghetto female shooters ... I know ..."

Pardon me if I don't believe you know a "ghetto female shooter".

:eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

I often wonder if you realize how inadvertently funny your posts are. I"m sure you have no idea what you actually say.

"None [sic] if ghetto female shooters ... I know ..."

That's what I get for trying to post from my cell phone..... Auto correct issues. That should have said "None of the female gun owners/shooters I know......."

She thought she had to, because of sicko liberals.

It wasn't a liberal who shot her to death.
With the morals liberals have, i'm sure it would've been one to cause her harm.

jknowgood

WHY do you do this every single day? Why do you ALWAYS get it wrong?

Read the story dingbat.

She was a Republican and she shot herself.

:uhoh3:
I know she was a republican. She was more likely carrying because of the liberal policies decaying our society.

I agree. How the hell are you supposed to get to a gun in your bra in a hurry?

Thinning the herd. More proof that more guns does not mean more safety. Just as adding gasoline to a fire does not extinguish it.

Actually, more Americans own and carry guns for protection...and the gun murder rate and the accidental gun death rate are both going down...not up.......There are opver 11.1 million people carrying guns for protection in the U.S.....accidental gun death rate...on average 6-700 people a year...and not all of those involve carrying the gun.....so no...not even close to being a problem....

I agree. How the hell are you supposed to get to a gun in your bra in a hurry?

Actually, watch the video...it is pretty quick......

[your not suppossed to have a round in the chamber, your right it was stupid, it should have never happened. PROPER TRAINING

Anyone who carries WITHOUT a round in the chamber is a fool. I don't know a single trainer who teaches anything other than that way.

Her mistake was a ridiculous carry style I've never even seen before. Just as dumb as the Thunder holster crotch carry system.

[your not suppossed to have a round in the chamber, your right it was stupid, it should have never happened. PROPER TRAINING

Anyone who carries WITHOUT a round in the chamber is a fool. I don't know a single trainer who teaches anything other than that way.

Her mistake was a ridiculous carry style I've never even seen before. Just as dumb as the Thunder holster crotch carry system.

Sounds like a dumb way to train.

Law enforcement officials in Michigan said that they learned this week that an elected Republican official who had recently shot herself to death had been adjusting her bra holster when the accident occurred.
Earlier this year, St. Joseph Public Safety officers reported that 55-year-old Christina Bond had died on New Years Day from what appeared to be a self-inflicted gunshot wound to her eye.
Although the full autopsy had not been completed, officials released new details on Wednesday.

bond1-800x430.jpg

Darwin's strikes again ...

Really kinda sad but gawd - these nutters are just damn dumb.

You just love death you sick fuck.

There are likely other circumstances as well. Possibly the gun had a hair trigger, or that she made the mistake of drawing it with a finger on the trigger. Could have been drunk at the time, who knows.

Somebody dies

And Luddy has fun with it

Yup, that's how you earn respect

Nope.

Nothing funny about being so afraid that you can't leave the house without a gun tucked in your bra. And, its not just women who can be really dumb.

Literally padding your parts with a gun.

This Texas Jock Strap holster is a beautifully tooled western set is crafted after the authentic Texas Jock Strap holster (SKU #H1088). This rig will definitely set you apart from the rest of the crowd.

The Texas jockstrap is referring to how the holster is made. If you look at it in the link it has a T-shaped strap that comes up from the bottom and goes around the holster. The holster is worn on a western style belt.

If you are trying to make a point you need to know what you are talking about. Otherwise you look like a fucking idiot.

I stand corrected but its pretty funny that the holster makes reference to a piece of clothing that holds one's parts.

The name is funny. When I first found them I laughed my ass off. The name comes from the early holster makers though. I guess they had a sense of humor.

Forum List

Back