repub requirements for work target low income people over 50...most who already work.

Bullshit. the rich enjoy billions in grants and tax abatements. That leaves working people to pay for everything.

The working actually pay for very little. Nearly half our population doesn't pay federal income taxes, you know, those taxes that fund all these programs?

I didn't write the article.

No you didn't. But given our labor shortage and 10 million jobs that can't be filled, we need to do something. If you work a full time job today and can't even buy food, you're doing something wrong. If you are working full-time you don't even qualify for food stamps. It's time we start using these programs for only those that need them, not to replace a job or only work part-time because taxpayers will supply the rest.

No you didn't. But given our labor shortage and 10 million jobs that can't be filled, we need to do something. If you work a full time job today and can't even buy food, you're doing something wrong. If you are working full-time you don't even qualify for food stamps. It's time we start using these programs for only those that need them, not to replace a job or only work part-time because taxpayers will supply the rest.

That's fine but as I said, that means the elderly or infirm they are caring for go into nursing homes paid for by Medicaid and the debt goes up, not down.

That's fine but as I said, that means the elderly or infirm they are caring for go into nursing homes paid for by Medicaid and the debt goes up, not down.

And again you are talking about probably one out of a million cases. Ship everybody back to work and we'd save all kinds of money.

If you are working part-time you're not getting much in way of food stamps; at least not to the point of justifying not working full-time.

348576918_609889684435670_5368163017042632616_n.jpg
Well that shiite just won't float, we want people to be accountable for what they are receiving, you want to continue to keept them poor giving them just enough free shiite to keep them voting blue, anyone with a brain can see that.

Forum List

Back