Republican AG of Georgia: lawsuit filed by Texas "constitutionally, legally and factually wrong"

Trumps going to pull this out...what are you going to do then?....
Trump's going to pull "what out?"
A win....keep watching....
Lol..and Trump will win when flying pigs shit on your roof while singing In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida.
You will see...there was too much fraud to cover up....

The courts...including the USSC, have all slapped trump down. Nothing is going to change between now and January 20th.

A win....keep watching....
The only way Trump "wins" is by breaking the law, cheating, subverting the will of the American people.

Is that what you want? A win by cheating?
That’s exactly what conservatives want.

The authoritarian right couldn’t care less about the will of the people, our democratic institutions, or the rule of law – they’re perfectly happy with the tyranny of their minority government.
Ummm we aren't the minority pal...remember you had to steal the election to win....and you haven't even pulled it off yet...Buuuaaahahahahahaha

rofl

Republican AG of Georgia: lawsuit filed by Texas "constitutionally, legally and factually wrong"
The looney lawsuit brought by Texas against several other states is so weak that even a Republican is calling it out.
“the Texas attorney general is constitutionally, legally and factually wrong about Georgia,” said Katie Byrd, spokeswoman for Republican Georgia Attorney General Chris Carr.
Ouch
As a defendant party in the suit he is obligated to say that or admit guilt. Dumbass.

Since Fat Trump has come into Office the Republicans have torn down every. single. value. they CLAIMED they had.

Now they're ripping up their own bogus "States rights" argument.

I LOVE it!!

giphy.gif

The Lawsuit by Ken Paxton is a damn joke and will be tossed, so when it is what will you and Trump do?

Since Fat Trump has come into Office the Republicans have torn down every. single. value. they CLAIMED they had.

I LOVE it!!

giphy.gif

The Lawsuit by Ken Paxton is a damn joke and will be tossed, so when it is what will you and Trump do?

I guess we'll have to live with a real, honest to god corrupt career politician who is a racist and pedophile and who is there by stealing the election. A win for us all, huh?

I LOVE it!!

giphy.gif

I guess we'll have to live with a real, honest to god corrupt career politician who is a racist and pedophile and who is there by stealing the election. A win for us all, huh?

I love it when this board keep on proclaiming Joe Biden is a pedophile when it has never been proven nor will it ever be proven...

Biden won and no matter how many times Newsmax and OAN spew their biased lies the fact is Biden will be President!

and if we are so unlucky Harris will be President and then watch the real racists come out again!

After some thought, I have come out in favor of overturning the election "results". I have no love for Trump's governance, but damn the uproar would be delicious.

Putin & Xi called and asked for you DemNazis Lefties to knock it off with the Commie Circle Jerk Trolling Threads.

Forum List

Back