Tennessee and 16 other states join Texas in election fraud lawsuit.

Every state should join. Each state has to follow the law and if they don’t they don’t get their electoral votes counted.

Including Texas?
What law did they break to change their voting system? Because that’s what this case is about dumbass.
Extending early voting dates without the legislatures involvement. The governor did that all on his own.
I don’t see anything saying they did that. But if they did it was unconstitutional. So let’s see what you have.

The rest of red state America can sign on to whatever circle jerk they'd like. Won't change anything. The SC will show this the door.
Trump lost. Biden won. Deal with it. Move on. You're embarrassing yourselves...and the entire country.
That's what you think...this is serious shit here....17 states sign lawsuit against 5 states???...like I said...the steal is unravelling tard...

I'm gonna enjoy it when the SC tells every one of these states to get lost.
Would you like some Xanax in advance? :)
The Supreme Court would not take a case like this if there were not evidence of Fraud.

Speaking of Fraud, how are you today, Fraud?

You can hope but I doubt the SC will throw the case out. What those states did was unconstitutional and that's what the SC is all about. The Constitution.
I think the vote stands at 4 against trump and 5 yet to be determined

that is roberts and the 3 liberal stooges against

of the 5 conservatives the pressure on at least 1 of them to defect will be ENORMOUS

you can bet they will be looking for any excuse they can find to do the wrong thing

17 States File Brief Backing Texas Election Lawsuit Against GA, MI, PA, WI

17 States File Brief Backing Texas Election Lawsuit Against GA, MI, PA, WI | The Daily Wire
9 Dec 2020 ~~ By Tim Pierce

Seventeen states, led by Missouri, filed documents with the Supreme Court on Wednesday in support of a lawsuit by Texas against a handful of battleground states over alleged violations of election laws.
Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Indiana, Kansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, and West Virginia joined with Missouri to file an amicus brief supporting Texas. The lawsuit seeks to bar Georgia, Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania from voting in the electoral college, asserting their elections were illegitimate due to violations of voting laws.
“First, the States have a strong interest in safeguarding the separation of powers among state actors in the regulation of Presidential elections,” the amicus states. “Second, amici States have a strong interest in ensuring that the votes of their own citizens are not diluted by the unconstitutional administration of elections in other States. When non-legislative actors in other States encroach on the authority of the ‘Legislature thereof’ in that State to administer a Presidential election, they threaten the liberty, not just of their own citizens, but of every citizen of the United States who casts a lawful ballot in that election—including the citizens of amici States.”
“Third, for similar reasons, amici States have a strong interest in safeguarding against fraud in voting by mail during Presidential elections,” the filing says.
~[snip]~
“By ignoring both state and federal law, these states have not only tainted the integrity of their own citizens’ vote, but of Texas and every other state that held lawful elections,” he added. “Their failure to abide by the rule of law casts a dark shadow of doubt over the outcome of the entire election. We now ask that the Supreme Court step in to correct this egregious error.”
“Elections for federal office must comport with federal constitutional standards. For presidential elections, each state must appoint its electors to the electoral college in a manner that complies with the Constitution,” Paxton said. “The Electors Clause requirement that only state legislatures may set the rules governing the appointment of electors and elections and cannot be delegated to local officials. The majority of the rushed decisions, made by local officials, were not approved by the state legislatures, thereby circumventing the Constitution.”

Comment:
It should, as a minimum, be a major slap in the face of the charged states. They made a mockery of our elections and they know it. The other states calling them out are 100% correct. My guess is the court will find in favor of Texas.
Even the Progressive Marxost/DSA left's 'science hero' Fauci said PRIOR to the election that voting in person was no problem as long as protocols were taken- masks, distance. The flooding of these states with mail-in ballots was TOTALLY planned and direct action to illegally elect Biden. What thePM/DSA Democrat Leftists have accomplished is to ensured citizens have no faith in future elections.
At best SCOTUS may call for a special presidential election within those states in violation of their own Constitutions. The worst scenario would be at admit the unconstitutional and illegal acts of the states of Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin and allow the votes to stand.
Trump and his Republican puppets are trying to make a mockery out of the election. It has to be the stupidest effort in political history as these people try so hard to coddle the ego of one man by throwing every excuse and lie in the book out there to try and reverse the results. It’s pathetic to say the least and rational people are not taking it seriously... even the 6-3 SCOTUS

Bla bla bla bla.

The STATE of Texas filed the lawsuit, many states have joined the lawsuit, not Trump or his administration are running this lawsuit.
Haha. You're right, Trump has nothing to do with this. It’s just good Americans fighting an injustice. Thanks for straightening that out!!

here read this...

Already know what Trumps wants, but he and his team aren't the Plaintiff this time around.
So? What does that have to do with anything?

If there was fraud like you claim, why doesn't anybody have proof of it?
There has been plenty of evidence pointing to fraud

enough to justify new elections

but the establishment swamp rats - many of whom are republicans - just want to move on

I agree. Loads of evidence out there and hundreds if not thousands of signed affidavits from the count watchers. Both Rep and Dem. One Dem watcher said he couldn't believe what he was seeing. People don't sign affidavits for the hell of it. If found to be false its a charge of perjury.

This was the biggest fraud ever run by anyone. Hope all the States jump on with Texas and the others.

Yes, I keep hearing from the left that there isn’t enough voter fraud or it is not widespread. All the court cases that keep getting thrown out due to not being enough add up to more than enough. Where there is smoke there is fire. This is why the Supreme Court should get involved. They should be able to look at all the instances of voter fraud, the overwhelmingly majority of which just happen to favor Biden, in their totality to make a determination as to just how widespread and rampant it really was.

When The SC throws all that out, will you finally STFU?

You can hope but I doubt the SC will throw the case out. What those states did was unconstitutional and that's what the SC is all about. The Constitution.

So those 38 votes for Trump from Texas should be thrown out too. Texas made changes to their voting procedure without the legislature too. Trump doesn't want those 38 votes any more?

So those 38 votes for Trump from Texas should be thrown out too. Texas made changes to their voting procedure without the legislature too.
Did they?

if so then california or china should counter sue

but I suspect you are misinformed as usual

Every state should join. Each state has to follow the law and if they don’t they don’t get their electoral votes counted.

Including Texas?
What law did they break to change their voting system? Because that’s what this case is about dumbass.
Extending early voting dates without the legislatures involvement. The governor did that all on his own.
I don’t see anything saying they did that. But if they did it was unconstitutional. So let’s see what you have.

Members of the legislature even sued him to prevent it, but failed to stop him.

Including Texas?

Members of the legislature even sued him to prevent it, but failed to stop him.
You have me on this one

The governor of Texas clearly violated the state constitution

but I dont think thats a winning issue for you because only biden needs 270 to win

without 270 for either candidate the election goes to the states where republicans control 27 to 23

If there was fraud like you claim, why doesn't anybody have proof of it?
There has been plenty of evidence pointing to fraud

enough to justify new elections

but the establishment swamp rats - many of whom are republicans - just want to move on

I agree. Loads of evidence out there and hundreds if not thousands of signed affidavits from the count watchers. Both Rep and Dem. One Dem watcher said he couldn't believe what he was seeing. People don't sign affidavits for the hell of it. If found to be false its a charge of perjury.

This was the biggest fraud ever run by anyone. Hope all the States jump on with Texas and the others.

Yes, I keep hearing from the left that there isn’t enough voter fraud or it is not widespread. All the court cases that keep getting thrown out due to not being enough add up to more than enough. Where there is smoke there is fire. This is why the Supreme Court should get involved. They should be able to look at all the instances of voter fraud, the overwhelmingly majority of which just happen to favor Biden, in their totality to make a determination as to just how widespread and rampant it really was.

When The SC throws all that out, will you finally STFU?

So those 38 votes for Trump from Texas should be thrown out too. Texas made changes to their voting procedure without the legislature too. Trump doesn't want those 38 votes any more?

Sure let's throw those out too. Biden will lose.

I guess this means that 33 states are not signing on with Ken "I need a pardon" Paxton.

Forum List

Back