Republican Attack Dog Was Arrested For Larceny

Star

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2009

When just a few months older than Malia Obama, Elizabeth Lauten was arrested for larceny - role model much?

Republican Who Attacked Obama Girls Was Arrested as a Teenager for Misdemeanor Larceny

By: Sarah Jones
Monday, December, 1st, 2014

Apparently “misdemeanor larceny” is the new “teenager showing class” in the Republican Party.

I didn’t realize just how true it was when I wrote that Ms. Lauten had a double standard for this President’s children. And normally I wouldn’t touch a story about a GOP staffer who got arrested as a teenager, but in this case it’s not only relevant because she clearly has a projection problem but serves as a shining example of GOP double standard and white privilege in action.

So. Elizabeth Lauten, who “resigned” this morning after making a fool of herself by airing her Obama Derangement Syndrome in public by aiming it as his teenage children, was arrested as a teenager in December 2000 for misdemeanor larceny, according to court records reported by The Smoking Gun.
Yes, a 17-year-old Lauten stole from Belk department store in her North Carolina hometown according to the Smoking Gun:

<snip>

Tsk, tsk, those wascally wepublicans and their wonderful family values. They will call her meaningless. They will deny that she was ever a Republican. FOX will use false chryrons and designate her as a "D".

This will be fun!

Well I guess her losing job and apologizing just isn't enough to satisfy you people of the Demcorat party. now here comes the smears so they can keep you riled up like rabid dogs. they play you all for fools. so jump on it.

and the op has no shame or pride in being a tool for the Democrat party. Gruber was right when he tagged the people in this country as STUPID, especially the one's in the Democrat base. shallow and petty sheep

Incidents like these are why I love and adore Sarah Palin. She takes all this crap and more from the Progs and just laughs at them

Well I guess her losing job and apologizing just isn't enough to satisfy you people of the Demcorat party. now here comes the smears so they can keep you riled up like rabid dogs. they play you all for fools. so jump on it.

and the op has no shame or pride in being a tool for the Democrat party. Gruber was right when he tagged the people in this country as STUPID, especially the one's in the Democrat base. shallow and petty sheep

Kneads moar skreeming!!!

and notice the title folks:

Republican ATTACK DOG. do any of you know the website politisusa is run by Progessives/commies?

You want to led by the nose from that site all it shows is you have no honor or shame when it comes to YOUR PARTY

party over country. you go

Last edited:

Stop your stupid whining!!!
The op was pointing out the hypocrisy of a woman that attacked the children and then their parents in an open letter to the world.

Sort of like Glass houses type stuff...

Ah HA a shoplifting teenager. No black child would ever do such a thing. I'll bet old Lauren there wore short skirts too.

It certainly puts the televised show the first classless duo put on in perspective.
"Dis is how we ac when daddy makes us do stuff we don wanna do."

Ah HA a shoplifting teenager. No black child would ever do such a thing. I'll bet old Lauren there wore short skirts too.

It certainly puts the televised show the first classless duo put on in perspective.

AH HA!!!!!....apparently this white teenager was a confirmed shoplifter. Apparently the President's daughters don't have the shoplifting bug that this white girl had.

If I chose to be as stupid as you, I might suggest that all white teenaged girls are shoplifters...but again, I'm not as stupid as you...

jenna.jpg

When Pres. Obama's daughters become public drunks, then you'll have something to bitch about.

If you are white Southern girl like Elizabeth Lauten, you likely know that if you are caught stealing it'll be a hand slap offense; "The white privilege is evident in the fact that her arrest charges were dropped and she was allowed a second chance as if it were her due because she was a good girl; also known as a white girl from a good family in the South." ☜ Excerpt from the OP article

OTOH if you are a black teenager/man in the United States with no known criminal record...
"Some first offenders get shot at and killed after stealing something like, oh, say — cigars. This one rose to the ranks of privilege in the Republican Party from whence she felt it her right to scold two very well behaved young girls for acting like teenager girls who are not being arrested for larceny." ☜ Excerpt from the OP article
With that kind of privilege, is it any wonder that a white Southern girl would grow up thinking she has the 'right' have a criminal arrest record, go to work in a Republican congressman's office and criticize black teenagers for being-----for being-uhm-for being teenagers?

If you are white Southern girl like Elizabeth Lauten, you likely know that if you are caught stealing it'll be a hand slap offense; "The white privilege is evident in the fact that her arrest charges were dropped and she was allowed a second chance as if it were her due because she was a good girl; also known as a white girl from a good family in the South." ☜ Excerpt from the OP article

OTOH if you are a black teenager/man in the United States with no known criminal record...
"Some first offenders get shot at and killed after stealing something like, oh, say — cigars. This one rose to the ranks of privilege in the Republican Party from whence she felt it her right to scold two very well behaved young girls for acting like teenager girls who are not being arrested for larceny." ☜ Excerpt from the OP article
With that kind of privilege, is it any wonder that a white Southern girl would grow up thinking she has the 'right' have a criminal arrest record, go to work in a Republican congressman's office and criticize black teenagers for being-----for being-uhm-for being teenagers?

You're a real frikken loser. We see who has a war on women folks. and it's the left/dem/commies

obama did pot and coke in college and the libs are smacking their lips over this? No wonder the assholes lost big in November. Keep it up!

Forum List

Back