Republican Brent Scowcroft backs Clinton

but you will just keep the cycle going and vote for yet another who has no business being where she is.....its you people who think it can only be one of the big 2 for president that is the reason why this country will stay just like it is......how many times i have read in this forum from both sides how trump and hillary are both corrupt pieces of shit who should not be where they are....but yet....here they are....you are just another in that long line of party people daws....
You can dream.
you say that but im the one dreaming?...here is reality daws.....everything i said in that post was true...otherwise im sure a non dreamer like you would be able to prove me wrong on each point...right?.........
Why would I need to prove you wrong ?
because you said i was dreaming.....so,i wanted you to prove i was.....is that not the way a conversation is supposed to go?.....
I said you can not you are dreaming.
the point is I've tried not participating supported alternative candidates and parties and that changes nothing .
you seem to act as if you have a better plan or are you just trying to sell a lipstick pig?
i do have a better plan.....dont support either of the big 2 UNLESS, one of them or both are actually candidates who give a dam and are not buried in controversy or come off as fucking loudmouthed assholes....

You can dream.
you say that but im the one dreaming?...here is reality daws.....everything i said in that post was true...otherwise im sure a non dreamer like you would be able to prove me wrong on each point...right?.........
because you said i was dreaming.....so,i wanted you to prove i was.....is that not the way a conversation is supposed to go?.....
the point is I've tried not participating supported alternative candidates and parties and that changes nothing .
you seem to act as if you have a better plan or are you just trying to sell a lipstick pig?
i do have a better plan.....dont support either of the big 2 UNLESS, one of them or both are actually candidates who give a dam and are not buried in controversy or come off as fucking loudmouthed assholes....
so you are dreaming then?

Expect more to jump ship as the ss dumph is going under

giphy.gif

Hillary Clinton, the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee, received an endorsement Wednesday from a heavyweight foreign policy adviser to Republican presidents.

Brent Scowcroft, who served as National Security Adviser to Presidents George H. W. Bush and Gerald Ford, and who worked in the White House of Presidents Richard Nixon and George W. Bush, said Clinton "brings truly unique experience and perspective to the White House."

Republican Brent Scowcroft backs Clinton - CNNPolitics.com

LOL, all you progressives did was cry about warmongering Bush and his policies. Now you embrace them. Proof that Hillary is nothing but an extension of the worst Bush-Obama policies.

giphy.gif

Hillary Clinton, the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee, received an endorsement Wednesday from a heavyweight foreign policy adviser to Republican presidents.

Brent Scowcroft, who served as National Security Adviser to Presidents George H. W. Bush and Gerald Ford, and who worked in the White House of Presidents Richard Nixon and George W. Bush, said Clinton "brings truly unique experience and perspective to the White House."

Who ?

giphy.gif

Who ?
that joke has been done already and better.

giphy.gif

Who ?
that joke has been done already and better.
So. My questions still stands.

so you are dreaming then?
as long as people with your mindset exist....probably.....

Forum List

Back