Republican Brent Scowcroft backs Clinton

Looks like the educated republicans are removing themselves away from the riff raff that has taken over their party
when are the educated democrats going to do the same with the riff raff that has taken over their party?...just asking.....
Sorry we don't have lunatic christers and teabaggers
maybe not but you have plenty of riff raff.....now go ahead and tell me how sweet and lovable all democrats are...

Looks like the educated republicans are removing themselves away from the riff raff that has taken over their party
when are the educated democrats going to do the same with the riff raff that has taken over their party?...just asking.....
There are libertarians in the Democratic Party?
was that my question?.... or are you going to be like guno and not give an honest answer...

Bat Guno forgets that more than 2/3rds of Americans don't know who the current Vice-President is, and he's name-dropping Scowcraft........to F'in funny........:lmao:.......

Not half as funny as you getting the name wrong, even with it sitting right there in the OP and the title.

^^^^^^^^
Proof of the existence of spelling Nazis.............:banana:

Hey, it was your fuckup. I just found it ironic --- for a post that purports to point out ignorance.

Ever hear the expression "hoist with your own petard"?

Bat Guno forgets that more than 2/3rds of Americans don't know who the current Vice-President is, and he's name-dropping Scowcraft........to F'in funny........:lmao:.......

Not half as funny as you getting the name wrong, even with it sitting right there in the OP and the title.

^^^^^^^^

Hey, it was your fuckup. I just found it ironic.
Sounds like you're being petty to me.

^^^^^^^^

As if I give a fuck what it "sounds like" to you. Did you commit the fuckup?

Are people not permitted to point out ironies on your planet?

was that my question?.... or are you going to be like guno and not give an honest answer...
What are the parameters of the said riff raff ?
It's obvious what they are in the GOP.

^^^^^^^^

Says the pettiest of the petty.

^^^^^^^^

As if I give a fuck what it "sounds like" to you. Did you commit the fuckup?

Are people not permitted to point out ironies on your planet?
Irony is a foreign concept on his planet.

you have one running for president....and if you cant recognize the asswipes in your party Daws,then that is a problem you have to deal with,and if you dont think the democrats have any....well than your problem is obvious....you just may be one of them "party" people...

you have one running for president....and if you cant recognize the asswipes in your party Daws,then that is a problem you have to deal with,and if you dont think the democrats have any....well than your problem is obvious....you just may be one of them "party" people...
Hillary Is no more corrupt than Trump.
The only other choice is not to participate
I've done that already the 1980 election.
Not being that stupid again.

but you will just keep the cycle going and vote for yet another who has no business being where she is.....its you people who think it can only be one of the big 2 for president that is the reason why this country will stay just like it is......how many times i have read in this forum from both sides how trump and hillary are both corrupt pieces of shit who should not be where they are....but yet....here they are....you are just another in that long line of party people daws....

but you will just keep the cycle going and vote for yet another who has no business being where she is.....its you people who think it can only be one of the big 2 for president that is the reason why this country will stay just like it is......how many times i have read in this forum from both sides how trump and hillary are both corrupt pieces of shit who should not be where they are....but yet....here they are....you are just another in that long line of party people daws....
You can dream.

Get used to the Republicans pretending like everyone who abandons their nominee doesnt matter.

Those votes count and the list is getting longer everyday

You can dream.
you say that but im the one dreaming?...here is reality daws.....everything i said in that post was true...otherwise im sure a non dreamer like you would be able to prove me wrong on each point...right?.........

You can dream.
you say that but im the one dreaming?...here is reality daws.....everything i said in that post was true...otherwise im sure a non dreamer like you would be able to prove me wrong on each point...right?.........
Why would I need to prove you wrong ?

You can dream.
because you said i was dreaming.....so,i wanted you to prove i was.....is that not the way a conversation is supposed to go?.....

You can dream.
because you said i was dreaming.....so,i wanted you to prove i was.....is that not the way a conversation is supposed to go?.....
I said you can not you are dreaming.
the point is I've tried not participating supported alternative candidates and parties and that changes nothing .
you seem to act as if you have a better plan or are you just trying to sell a lipstick pig?

Forum List

Back