Republican Debate, 2-6-2016

Heroin a problem in NH. 48% of people know someone with a problem with it. Cruz sister in jail, crack house, died of an overdose. Time for tears. Didn;t get to how to solve the problem..

Go after Doctors that prescribe Oxy-Contin for "soft tissue back injuries" , cut fingers, and headaches....We have pill-mills all over the country. Shut 'em down! There are non-addictive ways of managing pain. But they aren't very profitable, and they do not create an addiction.

Yeah, I can see the EPA being run at State levels....

You have a polluting employer that employs 30,000 people. I can see a GOP governor coming down on them.....riiiiiiiight.

Personally, I like clean air, water and food! The epa was a great nixon idea!
Well move to Flint then. Democrats are in charge of it.

Our food and air quaility would be like India's if it wasn't for the epa. You can't be serious??

Honestly, China has 1.4 billion people with about the same land area. India has about the same and it could fit between the rockies and the Mississippi river.

Tons of Heroin pour across from Mexico. If you don't stop that........nothing else matters much. Hard enough to stop it in the shipping containers from all over the world....China is big player now, too.

Honestly, China has 1.4 billion people with about the same land area. India has about the same and it could fit between the rockies and the Mississippi river.

Tons of Heroin pour across from Mexico. If you don't stop that........nothing else matters much. Hard enough to stop it in the shipping containers from all over the world....China is big player now, too.

Honestly, I think killing the drug cartals is more important then Syria. It effects America directly. So lets use our military to hunt them down.

I don't think anyone's winning but Rubio may have slipped a bit. I don't know if it matters though.

Trump says he's doing well against Hillary. He's done worse than all the other candidates, and has trailed in 35 of 40 head-to-head polls against Hillary.

I can't imagine anyone who is undecided will buy Mr. Trump's act

You have a polluting employer that employs 30,000 people. I can see a GOP governor coming down on them.....riiiiiiiight.

Our food and air quaility would be like India's if it wasn't for the epa. You can't be serious??
EPA does go too far when it comes to private land owners, Time to compromise to get the most common sense approach problems.

Go after Doctors that prescribe Oxy-Contin for "soft tissue back injuries" , cut fingers, and headaches....We have pill-mills all over the country. Shut 'em down! There are non-addictive ways of managing pain. But they aren't very profitable, and they do not create an addiction.

They don't do that much anymore for last few years? Illegal pills from Mexico are all over at $5-10 each? I know I had some Vicodin.......about two years ago the Dr. said cannot.

EPA does go too far when it comes to private land owners, Time to compromise to get the most common sense approach problems.

Agreed.

They don't do that much anymore for last few years? Illegal pills from Mexico are all over at $5-10 each? I know I had some Vicodin.......about two years ago the Dr. said cannot.
cannot what?

The point is; you can't really stop it if someone wants it.

People will be getting high regardless of what you do.

You have to address consumption. Christie seems to get that.

I am not getting into this. If Tons were not pouring across, it is a good start. Wall it off. Shoot to kill. That will drop it 90% overnight. They will get high on something else. Stop that next.

Nobody wants to be a drug addict. It takes a major marketing push! Fortunately Big Pharma is there to help!! :cuckoo: If they had their way, every man woman child and pet would be on at least 4 daily medications...

We are one of only two countries in the entire world that allow advertising of drugs direct to the consumer (new zealand is the other), Our kids are growing up thinking that if they have any problem, just take a pill and everything will be great.....

cannot what?

Cannot continue to authorize. The word is out, AMA or journals or whatever.

The reason it has to be a federal level agency is because if you let local actors do it they have to weigh the costs of enforcement against the costs of non enforcement.

Forum List

Back