Republican Georgia Lt Governor: Herschel Walker will probably go down as the worst Republican candidate in history

Another leftoid in whose empty skull Trump lives rent-free 24/7/365.
Another of those helping to bring Trump and his minions down. My side is winning. There are a lot more people than leftoids.
I LOVE IT. You and Trump are being neutered.

Festerman has years of political experience and understands the issues of Pennsylvania.
Walker has no political experience and brags about living in Texas
FB_IMG_1668601768808.jpg

Well...... Hitler is better than democrats. Better Hitler than Biden.
That is beyond an insult toward those who sufferd from Hitler. The Holacaust is nothing to make light of.
Putin is the closest to Hitler the world has seen since WWII but he still no Hitler.
I feel Trump is the closest the USA has come to a political leader similar to Hitler but he is far from Hitler.

That is beyond an insult toward those who sufferd from Hitler. The Holacaust is nothing to make light of.
Putin is the closest to Hitler the world has seen since WWII but he still no Hitler.
I feel Trump is the closest the USA has come to a political leader similar to Hitler but he is far from Hitler.
Since you commented. HITLER is better than democrats. PUTIN is better than Biden. This is said with the full understanding and agreement that Hitler is and was, indeed reprehensible. Putin's least admirable act was releasing the odious Brittany Griner.

Democrats are the distillation of every evil that has has infected the earth.

It goes to show that being a senator or congressman is an EASY EASY job . Any average person could easily do it. Refute it you lesser.

Forum List

Back