Republican hypocrisy

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018
eZx5mED.png

You guys remember these statements?

Where is Moscow Mitch now? He's awfully quiet lately, don't you think?

eZx5mED.png

All I'm seeing is that the Republican party is no diffrent than the Democratic party. Instead of doing their job of running the country the endless committees and investigations will continue to waste tax payer money.

They made them meme, but the quotes are real.
It's a shitty meme, which proves again that the left can't meme.

Cocaine Mitch and Lady Lindsey are two different people......I know this might be tough to grasp, you being a member of the lemming bobblehead party and all, but different people can have differing opinions on things.

eZx5mED.png

Someone needs to tell Lindsay that this WAS decided at the ballot box in 2020 and the people voted Trump OUT. Trump's refusal to accept the results isn't a sound reason to try to force him on the American people AGAIN.

He lost the popular vote in 2016. He lost the whole election in 2020. And then he tried to overturn the election by any means possible.

He's lost any claim he might have to try to run again.

Two biggest causes right now:

1. bankrupting America funding Ukraine

2. preventing and shouting down any talk of impeaching Traitor Joe

1. Undermining Western democracy.

2. Promoting Donald Trump to finish the destruction of the USA Democracy and overturn the Constitutionnn.

eZx5mED.png

1. The Democrats are the ones who overturned the election, won by Trump.

2. Trump did nothing wrong regarding the election in Georgia.

3. Democrats are hypocrites for blaming Trump for doing exactly the things that THEY DID.

4. We all know the ludicorous indictments are nothing more than an attempt to derail Trump's candidacy for POTUS in 2024. That's why they waited 2 1/2 years to proceed with these shams.

I always feel so satisfied when I realize that I base all my views on something that actually comes from me instead of a bunch of silly memes the elites are force feeding me.

The "elites"????

Why do conservatives continually refer to politicians as "elites" as if they're above the voters???? This is your problem. You're letting the politicians run YOU, instead of treating them as your employees.

Politicians are not "elites". They're the people YOU chose to represent YOUR interests, and if they're not looking out for YOU, you vote them out of office.

First deal with your own hypocrisy Dems and indict Joe Biden. The evidence is overwhelming. A 2018 text message from Hunter Biden in which he claimed to have paid his father's bills for more than a decade suggests further evidence of the first family's corruption. A 2019 text from Hunter to his daughter, Naomi, said Joe Biden forced him to fork over half of his salary. The corruption money has been flowing to Joe for years.

1. Undermining Western democracy.

2. Promoting Donald Trump to finish the destruction of the USA Democracy and overturn the Constitutionnn.
The USA Democracy is the democratic party ignoring the constitution, while getting rich as corrupt politicians.

Yes, Trump would make our REPUBLIC great again.

Democrats do not like that we are a Republic.

Forum List

Back