Republican immigration program.

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Jun 3, 2014
Seems to me that immigration has been a major talking point for republicans. It is quite clear they oppose each and every thing Biden has tred, but I haven't been able to find what their program might be. Of course, fnishing that wall would be at the top of the list, and they oppose letting immigrants stay in this country until they have a hearing, but is there anything beyond that? Is opposing Biden the entire republican plan for immigration? I'm not making any specific claims and the above remarks are only my opinion, so I don't have a specific link, but I would like to hear if anyone is aware of anything the right might be for concerning immigration. We all can see what they are against.

The only thing Xiden has "tried" has been to throw open the floodgates at the border, under the fraudulent rubric of "asylum".

If you moonbats couldn't lie out your asses, you'd have nothing to say.
As I said in the OP, everybody knows you oppose Biden in every way possible. Does your party have anything they are for?

All they have to do is change the immigration laws

th

Yes!!! Let's open the borders to China and India and allow them the same percentage of immigrants per known population of the country of their point of origin.

That way we can discuss what language should be spoken in ten to twenty years... English? Chinese? Hindu? Spanish?

Sorry but the Hispanics are going to have to wait until their numbers and point of origin have been determined so the Chinese, Indians, Europeans, and Africans, can be allotted their immigrants.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Last edited:
If we aren't enforcing the ones we already have, I'm not sure what good changing them will be.
Got it. The repubs don't have any suggested change to the laws. The courts can and have put a stop to any illegal actions by Biden, so everything is good, right?

As I said in the OP, everybody knows you oppose Biden in every way possible. Does your party have anything they are for?
I have no party.....I'm the smallest minority there is: the individual.

It's easy to be opposed your fraudulent senile asshole, as everything he does is ruining the nation, and the world for that matter.....Just do the opposite of what the felonious fraud is doing, and things can't help but get better.

I have no party.....I'm the smallest minority there is: the individual.

It's easy to be opposed your fraudulent senile asshole, as everything he does is ruining the nation, and the world for that matter.....Just do the opposite of what the felonious fraud is doing, and things can't help but get better.
Thanks. I'll put you in the column of those who are for nothing, but love to whine and complain

Nah…just enforce them.
The whole BP bullshit about they're whipping immigrants with the reins of their horses is a prime example of the left fighting for illegal immigration.
Actually, conservatives have no problem with white English-speaking immigrants – it’s the scary black and brown people they fear, hate, and want to keep out.

Got it. The repubs don't have any suggested change to the laws. The courts can and have put a stop to any illegal actions by Biden, so everything is good, right?

I don't speak for The Party but, I do have a few suggestions. Streamline the immigration process for skilled workers significantly. We will, as we always have, benefit from a hard-working, skilled immigrant population.

I would seek criminal penalties for companies who knowingly (or recklessly) hire undocumented workers.

I would significantly curtail benefits and access to taxpayer-funded services for undocumented aliens. Remove the incentive for unskilled economic refugees to chose America as their place of refuge.

Oh ... one more thing ... I would legalize recreational drugs and destroy the market for illegal drugs in America. A lot of immigrant-based criminal activity is centered around the illicit drug trade.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back