Republican immigration program.

Seems to me that immigration has been a major talking point for republicans. It is quite clear they oppose each and every thing Biden has tred, but I haven't been able to find what their program might be. Of course, fnishing that wall would be at the top of the list, and they oppose letting immigrants stay in this country until they have a hearing, but is there anything beyond that? Is opposing Biden the entire republican plan for immigration? I'm not making any specific claims and the above remarks are only my opinion, so I don't have a specific link, but I would like to hear if anyone is aware of anything the right might be for concerning immigration. We all can see what they are against.
They’ve outlined their program quite clearly…

1676165972324.jpeg

Realistically, they DON’T want to fix the immigration problem, they’d loose a major talking point.

I don't speak for The Party but, I do have a few suggestions. Streamline the immigration process for skilled workers significantly. We will, as we always have, benefit from a hard-working, skilled immigrant population.

I would seek criminal penalties for companies who knowingly (or recklessly) hire undocumented workers.

I would significantly curtail benefits and access to taxpayer-funded services for undocumented aliens. Remove the incentive for unskilled economic refugees to chose America as their place of refuge.

Oh ... one more thing ... I would legalize recreational drugs and destroy the market for illegal drugs in America. A lot of immigrant-based criminal activity is centered around the illicit drug trade.
The MAGA party disagrees with you.

Seems to me that immigration has been a major talking point for republicans. It is quite clear they oppose each and every thing Biden has tred, but I haven't been able to find what their program might be. Of course, fnishing that wall would be at the top of the list, and they oppose letting immigrants stay in this country until they have a hearing, but is there anything beyond that? Is opposing Biden the entire republican plan for immigration? I'm not making any specific claims and the above remarks are only my opinion, so I don't have a specific link, but I would like to hear if anyone is aware of anything the right might be for concerning immigration. We all can see what they are against.
The only thing that makes sense to me is a .50 caliber Browning set up every 200 yards along the border. It would cost nothing as many Americans would volunteer time to man them and since being in production over 100 years there are plenty in warehouses across the US. After the first week it would be a pretty boring job but needed and way over due.

The only thing that makes sense to me is a .50 caliber Browning set up every 200 yards along the border. It would cost nothing as many Americans would volunteer time to man them and since being in production over 100 years there are plenty in warehouses across the US. After the first week it would be a pretty boring job but needed and way over due.
The sad part is I think you actually mean that instead of just being silly.

License to mow down desperate families fleeing oppression and poverty may divert gunsters who now massacre innocent Americans in their all-too-frequent firearm tantrums.

Do you think that is the Republican plan that McCarthy will eventually push through the House if he ever decides that actually legislating is of greater partisan value than spewing vapid bluster?

Back before they won control of the House, they were swaggering around braying what they would do:

July 29, 2022
Top House Republicans debuted a comprehensive plan to regain control of the southern border that they would seek to implement if conservatives retake the House or Senate this November.
The American Security Task Force on Friday pledged to take action on a plethora of immigration and border policies they said would alleviate the record-high illegal immigrant apprehensions at the U.S.-Mexico border that has unfolded under the Biden administration.
So, when will they actually do something?

Screen Shot 2023-01-09 at 11.48.15 AM.png

Last edited:
Seems to me that immigration has been a major talking point for republicans. It is quite clear they oppose each and every thing Biden has tred, but I haven't been able to find what their program might be. Of course, fnishing that wall would be at the top of the list, and they oppose letting immigrants stay in this country until they have a hearing, but is there anything beyond that? Is opposing Biden the entire republican plan for immigration? I'm not making any specific claims and the above remarks are only my opinion, so I don't have a specific link, but I would like to hear if anyone is aware of anything the right might be for concerning immigration. We all can see what they are against.p
poor old senile JOe, so sad and senile....just raise our taxes, give him more money....depends arent cheap yall

License to mow down desperate families fleeing oppression and poverty may divert gunsters who now massacre innocent Americans in their all-too-frequent firearm tantrums.

Do you think that is the Republican plan that McCarthy will eventually push through the House if he ever decides that actually legislating is of greater partisan value than spewing vapid bluster?

Back before they won control of the House, they were swaggering around braying what they would do:

July 29, 2022
Top House Republicans debuted a comprehensive plan to regain control of the southern border that they would seek to implement if conservatives retake the House or Senate this November.
The American Security Task Force on Friday pledged to take action on a plethora of immigration and border policies they said would alleviate the record-high illegal immigrant apprehensions at the U.S.-Mexico border that has unfolded under the Biden administration.
So, when will they actually do something?

why are you so racist...black people have the right to kill each other because their ancestors were forced to work back in slave days.....welfare has solved all that now

why are you so racist...black people have the right to kill each other because their ancestors were forced to work back in slave days.....welfare has solved all that now
If you need to opine about Black Americans, you can, of course.

Returning to the thread's topic, when is Speaker McCarthy going to introduce the legislation Republicans promised?

Top House Republicans debuted a comprehensive plan to regain control of the southern border that
they would seek to implement if conservatives retake the House or Senate this November.

its so easy to understand the democrat agenda....the complete destruction of the usa apparently
That is one of the most absurd claims ever heard. Why would anybody want to destroy their own country? I live here. Why would I want to destroy where I live?

Forum List

Back