🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Republican Ken Buck Says Being Gay Is A Choice, And Also Like Alcoholism

Now you're reduced to lying. I answer every question I see directed to me. I don't come on here to follow every post. If you have a question then ask it when I'm here.

Yes, homosexuality is a choice. Glad to see you admit it. You can learn a lot if you open up your closed bigoted mind.

No, moron. You claimed I was "lying" about a parable in the Bible, and like a two year old, stomped away refusing to answer questions about the OT. You did that, of course, because you couldn't answer the questions.

You are dumber than a sack of hammers. Einstein believed in intelligent design. Homosexuality is a choice. And let me guess, the world is 6000 years old and man walked with the dinosaurs.

You're lying again. You claimed the parable were the words of Jesus. They weren't and you admitted it. You're a liar.

Wikipedia is probably more accurate than the stupidity that you carry around Jackoff Fake.

You're a fool. Only a fool could look at the truth and then deny it. Wanna read it again? You could always toss some more insults in an attempt to cover your own collosal glittering stupidity.

In a 1930 essay entitled “What I Believe” Einstein wrote: “To sense that behind anything that can be experienced there is something that our minds cannot grasp, whose beauty and sublimity reaches us only indirectly: this is religiousness. In this sense, and in this sense only, I am a devoutly religious man” (Ibid. 47).

He also made the following statement in an essay entitled “The Religiousness of Science,” which appeared in a collection of his essays published in English under the title “The World As I See It”:

“The scientist is possessed by the sense of universal causation. His religious feeling takes the form of a rapturous amazement at the harmony of natural law, which reveals an INTELLIGENCE of such superiority that, compared with it, all the systematic thinking and acting of human beings is an utterly insignificant reflection. This feeling is the guiding principle of his life and work, in so far as he succeeds in keeping himself from the shackles of selfish desire” (Updike 2007: 77 [emphasis added]).

Einstein and Intelligent Design

The term intelligent design wasn't even around in Einstein's day, fool. That term was coined by the creationists after they lied in court and lost all the cases brought against them for teaching religion as science.
They changed creationism to ID and then got their ass kicked in the Dover case where they lied again in depositions and open court and a conservative Bush appointe Republican Federal judge called them liars and almost prosecuted them for perjury.

Einstein knew nothing and said nothing about intelligent design.
Keep making it up as you go Jackie. I love shooting fresh fish in a barrel.

You're a fool.

In a 1930 essay entitled “What I Believe” Einstein wrote: “To sense that behind anything that can be experienced there is something that our minds cannot grasp, whose beauty and sublimity reaches us only indirectly: this is religiousness. In this sense, and in this sense only, I am a devoutly religious man” (Ibid. 47).

He also made the following statement in an essay entitled “The Religiousness of Science,” which appeared in a collection of his essays published in English under the title “The World As I See It”:

“The scientist is possessed by the sense of universal causation. His religious feeling takes the form of a rapturous amazement at the harmony of natural law, which reveals an INTELLIGENCE of such superiority that, compared with it, all the systematic thinking and acting of human beings is an utterly insignificant reflection. This feeling is the guiding principle of his life and work, in so far as he succeeds in keeping himself from the shackles of selfish desire” (Updike 2007: 77 [emphasis added]).

"Scientific research is based on the idea that everything that takes place is determined by the laws OF NATURE and therefore this holds for the action of people" Einstein.
"My position concerning God is of an agnostic" Einstein.

What you quote is his opinion of an intelligence of NATURE, not God.
You are too easily manipulated by propaganda. Grow up.

Thanks for proving my point. If NATURE is intelligent, then NATURE must be an intelligent being. You are also taking an entirely different quote about something and applying it to mine. That is dishonesty.

Last edited:
Wikipedia is probably more accurate than the stupidity that you carry around Jackoff Fake.

You're a fool. Only a fool could look at the truth and then deny it. Wanna read it again? You could always toss some more insults in an attempt to cover your own collosal glittering stupidity.

You know......you're cherry picking small quotes, interpreting them as you see fit to support your obviously flawed position.

In other words, you're a spin machine trying to prove a point that is futile.

Now you're reduced to lying. I answer every question I see directed to me. I don't come on here to follow every post. If you have a question then ask it when I'm here.

Yes, homosexuality is a choice. Glad to see you admit it. You can learn a lot if you open up your closed bigoted mind.

No, moron. You claimed I was "lying" about a parable in the Bible, and like a two year old, stomped away refusing to answer questions about the OT. You did that, of course, because you couldn't answer the questions.

You are dumber than a sack of hammers. Einstein believed in intelligent design. Homosexuality is a choice. And let me guess, the world is 6000 years old and man walked with the dinosaurs.

You're lying again. You claimed the parable were the words of Jesus. They weren't and you admitted it. You're a liar.

Waaambulance.jpg

I forgot I was talking to a stupid person. No wonder you didn't get it. No wonder you can't comprehend stuff. No wonder you believe what you do.

Einstein didn't believe in intelligent design, you moron. Not as defined by you whackjob fundamentalists. Einstein is talking about the origins of the universe, of something causing the beginning of the universe, of which many scientists describe along the lines of the Big Bang Theory. He's not talking about a talking fucking snake in the Garden of Eden, nor of molecular structure of earth's living creatures being so complex "it must have been designed by a supreme being."

You probably think The Flinstones was a documentary.

Albert Einstein: “The scientist is possessed by the sense of universal causation. His religious feeling takes the form of a rapturous amazement at the harmony of natural law, which reveals an INTELLIGENCE of such superiority that, compared with it, all the systematic thinking and acting of human beings is an utterly insignificant reflection. This feeling is the guiding principle of his life and work, in so far as he succeeds in keeping himself from the shackles of selfish desire” (Updike 2007: 77 [emphasis added]).

That paragraph was spoken by Albert Einstein. If you can't see that he ties in religion and intelligent creation then you're dumber than a mule fuckin' a goat.

Now all of you educated dummies read that paragraph until you understand that Einstein was speaking of an intelligence that you and all your ideas and arrogant thoughts are only a reflection. That means the intelligence Einstein spoke of makes you insignificant in the universe.

I haven't seen such a collosal glittering display of ignorance like this in quite a while. I hope none of you do anything important........I'm sure of it.

Waaambulance.jpg

I forgot I was talking to a stupid person. No wonder you didn't get it. No wonder you can't comprehend stuff. No wonder you believe what you do.

Einstein didn't believe in intelligent design, you moron. Not as defined by you whackjob fundamentalists. Einstein is talking about the origins of the universe, of something causing the beginning of the universe, of which many scientists describe along the lines of the Big Bang Theory. He's not talking about a talking fucking snake in the Garden of Eden, nor of molecular structure of earth's living creatures being so complex "it must have been designed by a supreme being."

Blah, blah, and blah. Go fuck yourself.

You know......you're cherry picking small quotes, interpreting them as you see fit to support your obviously flawed position.

In other words, you're a spin machine trying to prove a point that is futile.

I'm not interpreting anything. They are Einstein's words. You can't deny them. They are historical fact. You don't have to accept intelligent design. You do have to accept the words as Einstein's.

Waaambulance.jpg

How did the creator design oneself to fuck thyself Jackie?
Now that would be intelligent design.

Waaambulance.jpg

How did the creator design oneself to fuck thyself Jackie?
Now that would be intelligent design.

You're supposed to learn the facts of life from your parents.

Now all of you educated dummies read that paragraph until you understand that Einstein was speaking of an intelligence that you and all your ideas and arrogant thoughts are only a reflection. That means the intelligence Einstein spoke of makes you insignificant in the universe.

I haven't seen such a collosal glittering display of ignorance like this in quite a while. I hope none of you do anything important........I'm sure of it.

He's not talking about a Christian God, dumbass.

"If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the mighty one. Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds."

Maybe that explains why homos have high alcoholism and drug abuse rates and high suicide rates. I know you'll blame that on the straights who make life hard for queers, but the fact is they are troubled people to begin with.

Have you found the person who discovered the gay gene yet?

What are you, 12 years old?

I'm asking you a serious question. If you can't answer it then be man enough to admit it. You claim homosexuality is determined before you are born. That would make it genetic. Tell us who discovered the gay gene. Thanks.

Do you think heterosexuality is genetic?

Who discovered the heterosexual gene?

Republican Ken Buck Says Being Gay Is A Choice, And Also Like Alcoholism

GREGORY: In a debate last month, you expressed your support for don’t ask, don’t tell, which we talked about with Mr. Gibbs. And you alluded to lifestyle choices. Do you that believe being gay is a choice?

BUCK: I do.

GREGORY: Based on what?

BUCK: Based on what?

GREGORY: Yeah, do you believe that?

BUCK: Well, I guess you can choose who your partner is.

GREGORY: You don’t think it’s something that’s determined at birth?

BUCK: I think that birth has an influence over it, like alcoholism and some other things, but I think that basically you have a choice.

Video of this after the jump.

Ken Buck certainly showed how much of a clueless moron he is.

I am a Coloradoan

Is Alcoholism a choice? Would someone really CHOOSE to be a ALCOHOLIC? Ken Buck realises that in most instances homosexuality is not a choice but that someone is predisposed to their sexual preference.--:cuckoo:

Ken Buck our next senator of Colorado--has already apologized for comparing homosexuality to alcoholism. He replied right after this debate that he should have never compared homosexuality to a disease--and that is what he is sorry for.

The left in this county has their panties all tied up in a wad over this comment--because they are HIDING from their own voting records. Something that really effects ALL of us--including gays in this county.

Our selected democrat senator Michael Bennet has been running all kinds of negative adds against Buck--that he has copied and pasted 1/2 sentences together to do. NOT the truth by any means--and we're seeing this kind of DEMOCRAT desperation in all T.V. adds across this country.

Michael Bennet has voted with Obama--Pelosi--Reid--97.2% of the time and has gone against the majority wishes of this state. He ignored hundreds of thousands of e-mails--letters--and phone calls to STOP THE SPENDING. Michael Bennet has signed off on 3 TRILLION dollars in spending in the last 20 months--more than DOUBLE the cost of the Iraq/Afganistan wars combined--and without READING a single bill. Then Michael Bennet put out this ridiculous add--that Washington is BROKEN of which he is a sludge hammer part of.

We Coloradoans plan to send Michael Bennet to the nearest unemployment line on November 2nd, 2010--and we will not be smoked screened by a simple "gaff" that Ken Buck made.

My favorite video of Michael Bennet--and just what he thought about the majority wishes of this state.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pbs2oeAcG1E[/ame]

Last edited:
Does it really matter if it is genetic or a choice?

We live in a free society. How does it harm anyone if someone were to choose to fall in love with someone of their own gender? Marrying someone from a different religion, nationality or race is also a choice. Should we go back to legislating that?
I could agree with that.

Except the gays want to have it taught to our school children that it is normal. :doubt:

That's better than what schools are "teaching" now...that bullying gay kids to the point of suicide is "okay". :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back