🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Republican Ken Buck Says Being Gay Is A Choice, And Also Like Alcoholism

You right wingers are hilarious. I told you you're racist and homophobes and sexist and you are always calling me a liar. Then you prove you ARE those things. Hilarious!

Republican Party 90% white and mostly Christian.

Only 6% of scientists are Republican and only 9% call themselves "conservative".

Personally, I think that last two numbers are vastly over inflated.

You're such a twat. Do you really think that "scientist" are going to admit that they are conservative, how about actors, why don't they tell the world that they are conservative? "Progressives" would throw them out of Hollywood, black ball them in the scientific community, "progressives" are amazingly vindictive...... they're kind of like Jackass Nazis.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
Mal

if someone was in sound mind when they wrote their will, then that is up to the individuals involved, not the state.

Children are defined as society defines them.

Nature makes homosexuals. It makes them in many different species. Homosexuals are as they are made. By nature.

So you are Pro-Necrophilia if the Parties are Consenting in Advance of Death... Check.

Children are Defined how, Toro?... Cali is Different than Alabama, as are the Punishments.

As for Nature Making Homosexuals...

Nature makes Heteroseuxals Capable of Procreation at FAR Earlier Ages than our Laws Allow...

Morals and Standards are what we Use to put Limits on Nature.

Get it?

:)

peace...

You right wingers are hilarious. I told you you're racist and homophobes and sexist and you are always calling me a liar. Then you prove you ARE those things. Hilarious!

Republican Party 90% white and mostly Christian.

Only 6% of scientists are Republican and only 9% call themselves "conservative".

Personally, I think that last two numbers are vastly over inflated.

You're such a twat..

That's all you had to say!... :rofl:

peace...

Mal

if someone was in sound mind when they wrote their will, then that is up to the individuals involved, not the state.

Nature makes homosexuals. It makes them in many different species. Homosexuals are as they are made. By nature.

Actually I rescind that on the sound mind. One cannot write a living will that allows their partner to rape them in a vegetative state because one isn't in sound mind at the time of the occurrence. Thus the same should apply to dead people.

Mal

Actually I rescind that on the sound mind. One cannot write a living will that allows their partner to rape them in a vegetative state because one isn't in sound mind at the time of the occurrence. Thus the same should apply to dead people.

Who are you to Selectively Judge and Allow or Disallow who or what People are Attracted to?...

Give it some Thought.

peace...

Mal

So you are Pro-Necrophilia if the Parties are Consenting in Advance of Death... Check.

Children are Defined how, Toro?... Cali is Different than Alabama, as are the Punishments.

As for Nature Making Homosexuals...

Nature makes Heteroseuxals Capable of Procreation at FAR Earlier Ages than our Laws Allow...

Morals and Standards are what we Use to put Limits on Nature.

Get it?

peace...

WHOSE "morals and standards"? Yours? Westboro Baptist Church's? Fred Phelps'?

Or.......to choose a different tact..........Christine O'Donnells? Sarah Palin's?

We are all different, and we live in a supposedly free society. And remember, you can't limit nature.

Try again mal.

Mal

We do not live in a state of nature. There are no laws in a state of nature. There is no morality in a state of nature.

Morality and laws evolve over time to reflect the advancement or lack thereof of a society. At one time, the majority of white people thought it was kosher to exclude black people from society. Black people were different, no drinking from our water fountains for them. But society has evolved over time to actualize the individual. In the same way thAt blacks were once considered subhuman, parts of society view homosexuals as being deviant, unworthy of their full place in society. But like society's opinions of blacks, our opinions of homosexuals is changing. Just as most of us look back at the civil rights riots if 50 years ago and wonder what the fuss is all about, we look back in 50 years and wonder what the fuss was about today. Those trying to marginalized homosexuals are on the wrong side of history.

Your argument then becomes "I don't like it, though I can't give you a reason for

Who are you to Selectively Judge and Allow or Disallow who or what People are Attracted to?...

Give it some Thought.

peace...

I'm not. I'm applying a consistent application of the law. You must be in a certain state of mind before giving consent. A decision based on one state of mind will not necessarily apply to another state of mind.

Give it some Thought.

peace...

I'm not. I'm applying a consistent application of the law. You must be in a certain state of mind before giving consent. A decision based on one state of mind will not necessarily apply to another state of mind.

Maybe that explains why homos have high alcoholism and drug abuse rates and high suicide rates. I know you'll blame that on the straights who make life hard for queers, but the fact is they are troubled people to begin with.

Have you found the person who discovered the gay gene yet?

Being gay is 100% an abnormal "choice"

Any man wanting to stick objects up his rectum is totally abnormal and against nature. :eek:

Is giving or getting a blow job against nature too?

Why do you care what people do behind closed doors?

Don't worry, no one is going to try to stop you from giving another guy a blow job.

You either Jack...

I could care less what you do behind closed doors or who you choose to marry

Give it some Thought.

peace...

Maybe that explains why homos have high alcoholism and drug abuse rates and high suicide rates. I know you'll blame that on the straights who make life hard for queers, but the fact is they are troubled people to begin with.

Its right there next to the heterosexual gene. You see your gay genes and straight genes fight it out for control of Jacks pecker....winner takes all

Last edited:

What are you, 12 years old?

No.. what you are spouting is your unsubstantiated feeling and/or opinion... best learn the difference before posting more bullshit like this on here

There is ZERO scientific evidence that is widely held or proven that supports your case... Period.. end of statement
There is plenty of scientific evidence that supports the contention that being gay isn't a choice...and I'll provide it as soon as I hit the miracle 15 post mile. You could google it if you had the "inclination".

I am speaking from personal experience. Eyewitness testimony still holds up in court doesn't it?

No... as shown on here with little offshoot studies and all in the past... there is no overall evidence beyond the whacko claims of a few small studies, which does not constitute proof... you have scientists out there claiming T-Rex is a carnivore hunter, others that say scavenger, and others that say opportunist... all of which are unproven theories... much as your claim is...

Nice try....

Please cite collaborated proof of a gay gene or admit it is a choice or learned behavior/pathology.... simple enough

Your feelings do not constitute proof in court
So scientists and studies are "whacko", but the contention that being gay, with absolutely ZERO proof of that, isn't "whacko"?

I'm on my lunch break so this is all I have time for. Here are a couple of links:

The Real Story on Gay Genes | Sex & Gender | DISCOVER Magazine

Local News | Born gay? How biology may drive orientation | Seattle Times Newspaper

What Makes People Gay? - The Boston Globe

Now what scientific evidence do you have that proves sexual orientation itself is a choice, not acting on the natural inclinations, but those inclinations themselves?

There are animals that can change their gender at will and yet it is impossible for you to believe that sexual orientation isn't chosen?

When did you "choose" yours? Were you equally attracted to both men and women, but picked one? Did you ever consider the possibility that you are bisexual if you could have, indeed, "chosen"?

Those who believe homosexuality is a choice, are clearly bisexual.

From one bisexual to another, welcome to a larger world.

Here is a simple test to see if homosexuality is a choice. Go look at a picture of a naked man and choose to become aroused. (No, not you girls!).

Whether or not sexuality is a choice is irrelevant. Your religion is a choice, you're not born one religion or another. Is that relevant to any issue about religion? Rights or freedoms?

Is there a heterosexual gene?

Our genes determine our sex.. we are male or female with the genetic makeup to procreate the species with those that have the opposing equipment to meet that goal.. we are genetically created to procreate with the opposite sex... any deviation on that based on genetic makeup would be a genetic abnormality (hermaphrodites, etc)

Exactly, you are gay or have sex fetishes and deviations. Everybody is heterosexual with some kinks. So to say gay heterosexuals shouldn't be in the military is BS. Trying to say two hetrosexuals shouldn't be allowed to marry is also BS, because everybody is some degree of a deviate, even you.

Whether or not sexuality is a choice is irrelevant. Your religion is a choice, you're not born one religion or another. Is that relevant to any issue about religion? Rights or freedoms?
I beg to disagree...I was born Catholic, with no choice in the matter. I will be known to the Catholic Church until the day I die, as they regularly remind me.

I beg to disagree...I was born Catholic, with no choice in the matter. I will be known to the Catholic Church until the day I die, as they regularly remind me.

Pwned huh?

Forum List

Back