🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Republican Ken Buck Says Being Gay Is A Choice, And Also Like Alcoholism

Being gay is 100% an abnormal "choice"

Any man wanting to stick objects up his rectum is totally abnormal and against nature. :eek:
Except for the part where homosexuality is found in nature. Wouldn't that make it "natural" as in "found in nature"?
Animals get confused all the time, but that doesn't make them a homo or another kind of pervert.

Once knew a guy that had pitbull that was always hump a football in the front yard.

Funniest thing you ever saw. :lol:

That's better than what schools are "teaching" now...that bullying gay kids to the point of suicide is "okay".
It may not be OK in todays society.

But it is perfectly normal in nature for children to identify the "weirdo" kid and isolate "he/she/it" from the rest of the group.

Last edited:

Any man wanting to stick objects up his rectum is totally abnormal and against nature. :eek:
Except for the part where homosexuality is found in nature. Wouldn't that make it "natural" as in "found in nature"?
Animals get confused all the time, but that doesn't make them a homo or another kind of pervert.

Once knew a guy that had pitbull that was always hump a football in the front yard.

Your statement made it quite obvious that you didn't even bother to read the article linked.

That's better than what schools are "teaching" now...that bullying gay kids to the point of suicide is "okay".
It may not be OK in todays society.

But it is perfectly normal in nature for children to identify the "weirdo" kid and isolate "he/she/it" from the rest of the group.

In might be "normal" for inbred morons from the Appalachians, but in a decent, inclusive society it isn't okay to bully kids for being different.

There is nothing wrong with teaching kids to be tolerant of these differences in schools. Conservatives, of course, DO want bullying addressed...unless it has "the ghey" on it then they don't want that tolerance taught to students. They are perfectly okay with teaching that it isn't okay to bully the fat kid or the nerdy kid...but the gay kid is "fair game".

Did the Dallas Cowboys sign him up?

Maybe he could teach them something. Can't be any worse than they have right now

Most of you lefties on here would call me a righty, so allow me to interject a little common sense on behalf the right.

Common sense says the right needs to drop this from their agenda. Campaigning on the notion that sexual orientation is a choice? Come on guys, can we come back to earth for a second? Can we stop pandering to the religious right?

Is it that some of you who claim it's a choice don't know the difference between attraction and choosing to engage in a behavior? because from what I've read a lot on here seem to think being gay is a behavior. That as long as you just don't have sex with someone of the same sex, that makes you not gay. Ridiculous. Your sexual orientation is the sex you are attracted to. For those of you who say it's a choice the question is not can someone choose to not have sex with someone. The question is could you choose to not WANT to have sex with someone.

For those straight males on here that claim it's a choice, could you choose to WANT to have sex with a man?

Last edited:
Did the Dallas Cowboys sign him up?

Maybe he could teach them something. Can't be any worse than they have right now
Can't argue with you there... :evil:

The Cowboys have gotten soo pathetic that I am about to switch to another team.

Got any suggestions??? :cool:

There is nothing wrong with teaching kids to be tolerant of these differences in schools. Conservatives, of course, DO want bullying addressed...unless it has "the ghey" on it then they don't want that tolerance taught to students. They are perfectly okay with teaching that it isn't okay to bully the fat kid or the nerdy kid...but the gay kid is "fair game".

True, the kids should not have to take the responsibilty of trying to change the abnormal behavior of a peer who shows perverted or homosexual tendencies.

This should take place at home.

Where the Father and Mother can monitor the child for any signs of abnormal behavior.

And then discipline them if they see homosexual or other perverted tendencies or behavior.

True, the kids should not have to take the responsibilty of trying to change the abnormal behavior of a peer who shows perverted or homosexual tendencies.

Where the Father and Mother can monitor the child for any signs of abnormal behavior.

And then discipline them if they see homosexual or other perverted tendencies or behavior.
This has to be an example of Poe's law at work.

No takers? I ask again Sunni Man could you choose to want to have sex with a man?

This has to be an example of Poe's law at work.
It is a parents right to protect their children and to teach them right from wrong.

It is also the right for any parent to mold the child's behavior; and also to modify it if they see any anti social or abnormal behavior.

Homosexuality definitely falls into that category.

No agreement, gay is a choice and a sin. God created Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve. Satan created homosexuallity.

No agreement, gay is a choice and a sin. God created Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve. Satan created homosexuallity.

So, you believe in Adam and Eve and the world being only 6,000 years old.

Hun, homosexuality is the LEAST of your worries. :lol::lol::lol:

I believe in Adam and Eve.

But yes, the world as we know it is much older that 6.000 years.

No agreement? Assumming you believe everything in the Bible (which was written by fallable men) is truly the word of God (something that would take an as yet unparelleled level of naivete) then maybe you'd have a point.

But how about you man up and answer the question; Could you CHOOSE to WANT to have sex with a man (assuming you're a man of course)?

I believe in Adam and Eve.

But yes, the world as we know it is much older that 6.000 years.

Still waiting Sunni. My guess is I'm waiting because you have no logical answer that will also fit with your illogical position.

Most of you lefties on here would call me a righty, so allow me to interject a little common sense on behalf the right.

Common sense says the right needs to drop this from their agenda. Campaigning on the notion that sexual orientation is a choice? Come on guys, can we come back to earth for a second? Can we stop pandering to the religious right?

Is it that some of you who claim it's a choice don't know the difference between attraction and choosing to engage in a behavior? because from what I've read a lot on here seem to think being gay is a behavior. That as long as you just don't have sex with someone of the same sex, that makes you not gay. Ridiculous. Your sexual orientation is the sex you are attracted to. For those of you who say it's a choice the question is not can someone choose to not have sex with someone. The question is could you choose to not WANT to have sex with someone.

For those straight males on here that claim it's a choice, could you choose to WANT to have sex with a man?

Obviously you are someone like myself that is approaching 60 yoa. Most here do not have the maturity to understand life.
Same sex attraction you are born with and the love grows out of that. I love my wife. My tax attorney loves another woman. The softball coach at the high school loves another woman. A local cop here loves another man.
History and current religous mores amongst many men dictates that love is far down on the list when choosing a partner for life. Control, power, religion, culture, societal and family pressures come first as illustrated here.

Now all of you educated dummies read that paragraph until you understand that Einstein was speaking of an intelligence that you and all your ideas and arrogant thoughts are only a reflection. That means the intelligence Einstein spoke of makes you insignificant in the universe.

I haven't seen such a collosal glittering display of ignorance like this in quite a while. I hope none of you do anything important........I'm sure of it.

He's not talking about a Christian God, dumbass.

I never claimed he was. You win the straw man argument you created. Does that make you feel better now?

I said Einstein believed in intelligent design and his words confirm my statement. You and your pals are so fucking stupid that you still haven't learned that I don't say anything I can't back up.

Forum List

Back