Republican Montana Senator in trouble, trailing Democrat in poll

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
A new poll has Governor Steve Bullock leading GOP incumbent Daines by 7%.
Imagine Montana having two Democrats Democratic Senators? Wow.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz

It wouldn't be the first time both their Senators were Democrats. That's been more the case than not, actually.

All the polls confirm Hillary to win in landslide. ... :cool:

article-0-1A2B262D00000578-818_636x382.jpg

Montana State University Poll?

Okay.

You are correct; Trump should stop quoting polls and simply look at the crowds.
Something no Democrat can do without being embarrassed.

If you really think that polls showing Republican incumbents trailing in Republican leaning states and polls showing Trump in a statistical tie in Texas are just trumped up fake news, you're the one who should be embarrassed. This isn't 2016 and Joe isn't Hillary. Just like 2018, you guys ignore this at your own peril.

You are correct; Trump should stop quoting polls and simply look at the crowds.
Something no Democrat can do without being embarrassed.

If you really think that polls showing Republican incumbents trailing in Republican leaning states and polls showing Trump in a statistical tie in Texas are just trumped up fake news, you're the one who should be embarrassed. This isn't 2016 and Joe isn't Hillary. Just like 2018, you guys ignore this at your own peril.
I don't doubt that there are polls showing this being a close race.

I just don't have much trust in the Montana State University poll as an indicator of success or failure.

Polls lie. Only fools believe them.
Agree:

Polls lie, only fools believe them.

You called Trump a fool twice.

No I did not. I said only fools believe polls. Your 4th grade trap you placed for me failed like all shill BS. Trump never said he believes the polls. He uses the polls just like I do when someone posts a poll and then I post "Poll- Hillary by a landslide." :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

You know pye is Emotionally Disturbed and Mentally Ill and is incapable of understanding anything not anti-Trump.

I don't doubt that there are polls showing this being a close race.

I just don't have much trust in the Montana State University poll as an indicator of success or failure.

Why? Have you studied their methodology?

WTF is it with you fucking idiotic democommie nitwits and your god dammed useless poll bullshit? Didn't you learn the poll lesson the last time around or do you enjoy having smoke blown up your asses so much you do it to yourselves now? News flash neither Santa Claus, The Easter Bunny or The Tooth Fairy are real no matter how many bullshit polls may say they are,

Montana State University Poll?

Okay.

Is there anyone at the university or is it still in lockdown?

Forum List

Back