Republican Primaries Over Here

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan
You Republicans are so very easily distracted and you're getting ahead of yourselves. Stay out of our primaries. Quit comparing your crazy candidates with hillary. We haven't even nominated her yet.

Stop talking about carli and Ben. It ain't gonna happen. You need to discuss why.

And how is trump going to lose? We all know he's not presidential.

So really it's between rubio, Cruz, kasich or Christy.

I will let you guys discuss. I just wanted to get you started. I haven't heard you guys discussing why one over the other.

You need the Hispanic vote. Cruz is too crazy so I say rubio is your nominee. Bet.

You Republicans are so very easily distracted and you're getting ahead of yourselves. Stay out of our primaries. Quit comparing your crazy candidates with hillary. We haven't even nominated her yet.

Stop talking about carli and Ben. It ain't gonna happen. You need to discuss why.

I will let you guys discuss. I just wanted to get you started. I haven't heard you guys discussing why one over the other.

You need the Hispanic vote. Cruz is too crazy so I say rubio is your nominee. Bet.

Cruz is too crazy

I agree

so I say rubio is your nominee.

at best, pick for vp.

Cruz is too crazy

I agree

at best, pick for vp.
You could be right. He might not hold up and make it through the vetting process but I and most Washington insiders think so too that he's going to be the nominee. It's too early the rubio camp doesn't want to peak too soon all of the sudden everyone's coming after him.

I believe it is far more likely between Trump and Carson. Carli would make a great VP and I wouldn't count Cruz out either but that is it. Rubio is an RNC establishment candidate. Same for Christy and the American people are fed up with it.

If Rubio is nominated over Ted " I was born in Canada " Cruz you will see the Tea party protest, and stay home and not vote.

The Tea Party want the nuttiest candidate so when the GOP loses they can claim America hate a Black Man, Woman, or a Canadian born Cuban...

I believe it is far more likely between Trump and Carson. Carli would make a great VP and I wouldn't count Cruz out either but that is it. Rubio is an RNC establishment candidate. Same for Christy and the American people are fed up with it.
I'll remember this when I say I told you so.

I'll remember this when I say I told you so.

Funny thing if this was 2007 I would be reading about how Rudy was the candidate that would win the GOP nomination, and that year I wrote McCain was going to win the nomination.

If this were 2011 I would be reading about how Michele Bachmann was the candidate that would win the nomination, and I picked Mitt Romney that year.

This year I have been told Trump was the man that would win the nomination, and now the new nutter is Carson, and next month it will be Cruz, but in the end my bet is on Kasich winning the nomination and if Hillary Clinton is the Democrat choice then Kasich win, but if the clown car pick Cruz, Trump or Carson as their choice then Hillary Clinton will win all fifty states...

Cruz is too crazy

I agree

at best, pick for vp.
You could be right. He might not hold up and make it through the vetting process but I and most Washington insiders think so too that he's going to be the nominee. It's too early the rubio camp doesn't want to peak too soon all of the sudden everyone's coming after him.

He's in 4th place. By what logic do you imagine he will be the nominee?

Cruz is too crazy

I agree

at best, pick for vp.

It's only November and the Primaries have yet to have their first vote, so what make you believe the polls are accurate when they have been wrong the last two primaries when it came to the GOP nominee for President?

Cruz is too crazy

I agree

at best, pick for vp.

Who's in 1-3rd place?

Just remember you heard it here first.

Could be kasich though. What place is he in?

The GOP are being disingenuous making you think carli trump or carson have a shot.

Cruz is too crazy

I agree

at best, pick for vp.

Who's in 1-3rd place?

The GOP are being disingenuous making you think carli trump or carson have a shot.

The polls show that Trump and Carson have more than a good chance. They are the likely winners. Why should anyone believe that a candidate who is sucking hind tit in the polls is likely to win, because you say so?

Cruz is too crazy

I agree

at best, pick for vp.

Who's in 1-3rd place?

The polls show that Trump and Carson have more than a good chance. They are the likely winners. Why should anyone believe that a candidate who is sucking hind tit in the polls is likely to win, because you say so?

Why should anyone believe that a candidate who is sucking hind tit in the polls is likely to win

Why not?

At this point in 2007, Hillary had a lock, and Obama was sucking hind tit

Cruz is too crazy

I agree

at best, pick for vp.

Who's in 1-3rd place?

Because the phenomenon is not new. Last election the same thing happened as the polls swung from candidate to candidate.

I agree

at best, pick for vp.

Who's in 1-3rd place?

Because the phenomenon is not new. Last election the same thing happened as the polls swung from candidate to candidate.
I think these polls are fake. They call a bunch of religious Republicans and carson and huckabee surge. They call women carli surges. Then they watch our reaction and see what dirt comes up.

You have a lot of balls talking to people that way. As far as I know, none of them have committed any egregious violations of the law. Hillary on the other hand...

Hillary will be the nominee, and it seems to me you're scared of that inevitable reality. You don't want her to be. There are no other choices but her.

I smell fear in the air...

You have a lot of balls talking to people that way. As far as I know, none of them have committed any egregious violations of the law. Hillary on the other hand...

Hillary will be the nominee, and it seems to me you're scared of that inevitable reality. You don't want her to be. There are no other choices but her.

Bernie can beat Marco.

I'd be afraid of Christie if he wasn't corrupt.

Kasich is a safe choice but won't win. Think John Kerry.

Cruz is slick but no teabaggers no way.

I feared huckabee 8 years ago but no more.

Trumps offended too many.

Fiorino and carson no experience.

Jebs got a bad last name.

Who do you like? Who do you think can beat hillary?

I don't think there's a lick of difference between any of the Republicans but they all have their own particular baggage that might make them more or less electable. Who do you think has the best chance to be Hillary? How do you say Rubio is the only one I fear that is actually electable.

Bernie can beat Marco.

I'd be afraid of Christie if he wasn't corrupt.

Kasich is a safe choice but won't win. Think John Kerry.

Cruz is slick but no teabaggers no way.

I feared huckabee 8 years ago but no more.

Trumps offended too many.

Fiorino and carson no experience.

Jebs got a bad last name.

Who do you like? Who do you think can beat hillary?

How childish. Did you get that from a CNBC political analyst?

Who's in 1-3rd place?

I think these polls are fake. They call a bunch of religious Republicans and carson and huckabee surge. They call women carli surges. Then they watch our reaction and see what dirt comes up.
I doubt that.
More likely that the electorate simply is not paying any attention at all. This creates rather wild swings based on little more than name recognition.

I agree

at best, pick for vp.

Who's in 1-3rd place?

Trump has been the leader for over 3 months now. The polls have not been swinging from candidate to candidate. If anytyhing, Trump has solidified his lead. Cadidates like Christie and Kasich have been wallowing in the the single digits since the beginning. RINOs and establishment Republicans have no chance in this election. That Leaves Trump, Carson and Cruz.

Forum List

Back