Republican Primaries Over Here

You Republicans are so very easily distracted and you're getting ahead of yourselves. Stay out of our primaries. Quit comparing your crazy candidates with hillary. We haven't even nominated her yet.

Stop talking about carli and Ben. It ain't gonna happen. You need to discuss why.

And how is trump going to lose? We all know he's not presidential.

So really it's between rubio, Cruz, kasich or Christy.

I will let you guys discuss. I just wanted to get you started. I haven't heard you guys discussing why one over the other.

You need the Hispanic vote. Cruz is too crazy so I say rubio is your nominee. Bet.
Oh look, it's one of the most ignorant partisan hack posters telling Republicans what we should do.
Hey, no one gives a shit about your opinion, 'kay?

My money is on Cruz. He is building a big network state by state. Polls come and go. Media coverage comes and goes. Only the rubes pay attention to that.

You Republicans are so very easily distracted and you're getting ahead of yourselves. Stay out of our primaries. Quit comparing your crazy candidates with hillary. We haven't even nominated her yet.

Stop talking about carli and Ben. It ain't gonna happen. You need to discuss why.

I will let you guys discuss. I just wanted to get you started. I haven't heard you guys discussing why one over the other.

You need the Hispanic vote. Cruz is too crazy so I say rubio is your nominee. Bet.

So what you are saying is...Meddle more? :)

You could be right. He might not hold up and make it through the vetting process but I and most Washington insiders think so too that he's going to be the nominee. It's too early the rubio camp doesn't want to peak too soon all of the sudden everyone's coming after him.

He's in 4th place. By what logic do you imagine he will be the nominee?
Who's in 1-3rd place?

Just remember you heard it here first.

Could be kasich though. What place is he in?

The GOP are being disingenuous making you think carli trump or carson have a shot.

The polls show that Trump and Carson have more than a good chance. They are the likely winners. Why should anyone believe that a candidate who is sucking hind tit in the polls is likely to win, because you say so?
Because the phenomenon is not new. Last election the same thing happened as the polls swung from candidate to candidate.

Trump has been the leader for over 3 months now. The polls have not been swinging from candidate to candidate. If anytyhing, Trump has solidified his lead. Cadidates like Christie and Kasich have been wallowing in the the single digits since the beginning. RINOs and establishment Republicans have no chance in this election. That Leaves Trump, Carson and Cruz.
For now. Trump is losing steam to Carson from what I have seen. Carson will, IMHO, pull ahead of trump. The real question is weather or not Carson will maintain that lead.

Who's in 1-3rd place?

The GOP are being disingenuous making you think carli trump or carson have a shot.

The polls show that Trump and Carson have more than a good chance. They are the likely winners. Why should anyone believe that a candidate who is sucking hind tit in the polls is likely to win, because you say so?
Because the phenomenon is not new. Last election the same thing happened as the polls swung from candidate to candidate.

Trump has been the leader for over 3 months now. The polls have not been swinging from candidate to candidate. If anytyhing, Trump has solidified his lead. Cadidates like Christie and Kasich have been wallowing in the the single digits since the beginning. RINOs and establishment Republicans have no chance in this election. That Leaves Trump, Carson and Cruz.
For now. Trump is losing steam to Carson from what I have seen. Carson will, IMHO, pull ahead of trump. The real question is weather or not Carson will maintain that lead.
He wont. He lacks the organization to do that. He, like Trump, is a media creation. They need somethingt o report. Watch for Carly to have a big "surge" in polls and she'll be pumped as front runner.

Bush will be the nominee. The republicans are running like 30 candidates as a distraction so he can slip in under the radar.

Who's in 1-3rd place?

I just saw a poll that showed Trump gaining 5 points on Carson.

Who's in 1-3rd place?

The rise and fall of token blacks in the GOP.

Next time have a real contender. We all knew Herman and Ben were just tokens.

Then after you nominate him you got to elect him. That won't happen in the GOP.

Cruz is too crazy

I agree

so I say rubio is your nominee.

at best, pick for vp.
You could be right. He might not hold up and make it through the vetting process but I and most Washington insiders think so too that he's going to be the nominee. It's too early the rubio camp doesn't want to peak too soon all of the sudden everyone's coming after him.

Who's in 1-3rd place?

As the news is breaking this morning that Ben Carson did not lie in his book, he is shining like a brand new penny right now. One would think he had read Donald Trump's book, "The Art of the Comeback." It does appear that Ben Carson is not going down without a fight. He's not Herman Cain and this time the American people are watching closely. The liberal news media did shoot themselves in the foot with a story they didn't fact check thoroughly. Say farewell to Politico. Their goose is cooked.

What is the difference between Ben Carson and Hillary Clinton? The evidence that has come out proves Ben Carson is not a liar while the evidence that came out about Hillary proves she is.

The truth is the truth. Though no one agrees with the truth it is still the truth. And though everyone agrees with a lie? It is still a lie.

Well done, Mr. Carson. You've got more fight in you than I thought you had!

Last edited:

Cruz is too crazy

I agree

so I say rubio is your nominee.

at best, pick for vp.

Who's in 1-3rd place?

As the news is breaking this morning that Ben Carson did not lie in his book, he is shining like a brand new penny right now. One would think he had read Donald Trump's book, "The Art of the Comeback." It does appear that Ben Carson is not going down without a fight. He's not Herman Cain and this time the American people are watching closely. The liberal news media did shoot themselves in the foot with a story they didn't fact check thoroughly. Say farewell to Politico. Their goose is cooked.

What is the difference between Ben Carson and Hillary Clinton? The evidence that has come out proves Ben Carson is not a liar while the evidence that came out about Hillary proves she is.

The truth is the truth. Though no one agrees with the truth it is still the truth. And though everyone agrees with a lie? It is still a lie.

That's funny because that is what us atheists say when you guys brag about how many people believe in your god. “A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it.” – David Stevens

So you are going to run Ben Carson then? In the words of Frankie Lymon

If not, what do you think will be the reason Ben doesn't get the nominee? Don't blame us liberals. This is your Primary babe.

The rise and fall of token blacks in the GOP.

Next time have a real contender. We all knew Herman and Ben were just tokens.

Then after you nominate him you got to elect him. That won't happen in the GOP.

I think it's great the way libs will insult, denigrate and attack any black who has the temerity to register as a Republican, and then they attack Republicans for not having enough blacks in the party.

Then they wonder why Republicans think they're a bunch of scumbags.

I agree

at best, pick for vp.

Who's in 1-3rd place?

That's funny because that is what us atheists say when you guys brag about how many people believe in your god. “A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it.” – David Stevens

So you are going to run Ben Carson then? In the words of Frankie Lymon

If not, what do you think will be the reason Ben doesn't get the nominee? Don't blame us liberals. This is your Primary babe.

I haven't decided on anyone, Sealybobo. As I have stated many times before I don't believe Obama will leave office. Perhaps Hillary will go to jail and Obama will feel compelled to run for a 3rd term. Who knows? We'll see.

In any case, the stories coming out in the news lately have been interesting.

Why are leftwing nuts trying to interject into the Republican primaries? Who the hell cares what they think? I don't care who the left nominates, I doubt I will vote for them.

Sealy boo boo isn't voting for any GOP candidate, he already said he is voting for Hillary. Why does he feel compelled to tell others what they should do?

These leftwing nuts are a laugh. I will vote for the one candidate in the primaries that fits my criteria, not who some stupid lefty loon thinks we should vote for.

You have a lot of balls talking to people that way. As far as I know, none of them have committed any egregious violations of the law. Hillary on the other hand...

Hillary will be the nominee, and it seems to me you're scared of that inevitable reality. You don't want her to be. There are no other choices but her.

I smell fear in the air...

Rush tells right wingers that liberals are scared so his followers don't fall into deep depression.

You have a lot of balls talking to people that way. As far as I know, none of them have committed any egregious violations of the law. Hillary on the other hand...

Hillary will be the nominee, and it seems to me you're scared of that inevitable reality. You don't want her to be. There are no other choices but her.

Rush tells right wingers that liberals are scared so his followers don't fall into deep depression.

Did Rush just start saying this, I listened to him in the late 90's but quit and went to sports talk radio.

So do you have the link?

Did Rush just start saying this, I listened to him in the late 90's but quit and went to sports talk radio.

So do you have the link?
It's one of his memes. He claims liberals are scared of what ever his right wing claim is.

Rush Limbaugh Says Every Liberal Is ‘Scared to Death’ Of This Man, Who May Take on Obama
Rush Limbaugh says Liberals Are Afraid of Christianity and Religion
Why Dr. Benjamin Carson Scares the Left - The Rush Limbaugh Show

Why are leftwing nuts trying to interject into the Republican primaries? Who the hell cares what they think? I don't care who the left nominates, I doubt I will vote for them.

Sealy boo boo isn't voting for any GOP candidate, he already said he is voting for Hillary. Why does he feel compelled to tell others what they should do?

These leftwing nuts are a laugh. I will vote for the one candidate in the primaries that fits my criteria, not who some stupid lefty loon thinks we should vote for.
That's why I started this thread. I don't want to argue hillary vs carli one week then hillary vs carson then hillary vs Cruz then jeb then kasich then Christie. Pick a candidate first then we can debate the differences.

After all the nutty things trump and carson have said they are still beating rubio and kasich. What excuse or reason will the GOP give when carson and trumps numbers drop and the real nominee emerges. Rubio will pass both of them we can already see he's catching up to them.

Why? I thought you guys didn't want another career politician? Why rubio and not trump or carson? You all know the GOP ain't nominating carson or trump.

So do you have the link?
It's one of his memes. He claims liberals are scared of what ever his right wing claim is.

Rush Limbaugh Says Every Liberal Is ‘Scared to Death’ Of This Man, Who May Take on Obama
Rush Limbaugh says Liberals Are Afraid of Christianity and Religion
Why Dr. Benjamin Carson Scares the Left - The Rush Limbaugh Show

At least the left listens to Rush. I glad you guys keep him on the air.

Forum List

Back