Republican Primaries Over Here

You Republicans are so very easily distracted and you're getting ahead of yourselves. Stay out of our primaries. Quit comparing your crazy candidates with hillary. We haven't even nominated her yet.

You have a lot of balls talking to people that way. As far as I know, none of them have committed any egregious violations of the law. Hillary on the other hand...

Hillary will be the nominee, and it seems to me you're scared of that inevitable reality. You don't want her to be. There are no other choices but her.

I smell fear in the air...

Rush tells right wingers that liberals are scared so his followers don't fall into deep depression.

Did Rush just start saying this, I listened to him in the late 90's but quit and went to sports talk radio.

So do you have the link?
It's one of his memes. He claims liberals are scared of what ever his right wing claim is.

Rush Limbaugh Says Every Liberal Is ‘Scared to Death’ Of This Man, Who May Take on Obama
Rush Limbaugh says Liberals Are Afraid of Christianity and Religion
Why Dr. Benjamin Carson Scares the Left - The Rush Limbaugh Show

At least the left listens to Rush. I glad you guys keep him on the air.

I'd just as soon he retire.

Why are leftwing nuts trying to interject into the Republican primaries? Who the hell cares what they think? I don't care who the left nominates, I doubt I will vote for them.

Sealy boo boo isn't voting for any GOP candidate, he already said he is voting for Hillary. Why does he feel compelled to tell others what they should do?

These leftwing nuts are a laugh. I will vote for the one candidate in the primaries that fits my criteria, not who some stupid lefty loon thinks we should vote for.
That's why I started this thread. I don't want to argue hillary vs carli one week then hillary vs carson then hillary vs Cruz then jeb then kasich then Christie. Pick a candidate first then we can debate the differences.

Nothing to debate, you won't vote for anyone but Hillary. Why do you care who the Republicans pick? It doesn't change a thing.

You have a lot of balls talking to people that way. As far as I know, none of them have committed any egregious violations of the law. Hillary on the other hand...

Hillary will be the nominee, and it seems to me you're scared of that inevitable reality. You don't want her to be. There are no other choices but her.

I smell fear in the air...

Rush tells right wingers that liberals are scared so his followers don't fall into deep depression.

Did Rush just start saying this, I listened to him in the late 90's but quit and went to sports talk radio.

So do you have the link?
It's one of his memes. He claims liberals are scared of what ever his right wing claim is.

Rush Limbaugh Says Every Liberal Is ‘Scared to Death’ Of This Man, Who May Take on Obama

I don't care what he does, I haven't listened to him in years. Why the left thinks he is so important is beyond me. Hell, my father-in-law listens to him to find out what the enemy is up to. LOL! Their obsession is amusing.

So do you have the link?

I don't care what he does, I haven't listened to him in years. Why the left thinks he is so important is beyond me. Hell, my father-in-law listens to him to find out what the enemy is up to. LOL! Their obsession is amusing.

Likewise, can't stand his voice on commercials.

But,.... if he retires....

I dont' have to hear ABOUT him.

So do you have the link?

It is funny because I almost never hear the right refer to Rush. The left does all the time. It is almost like they listen to Rush more often than the right - it makes no sense why they seem to think that anything Rush says matters at all to any of the right wing posters here.

Forum List

Back