Republican Rep Gets Destroyed Trying to Defend his Fake Impeachment Allegations

It's all part of the never ending Trump shit show.

You mean Trump took a shit and Biden is the turd?

Takes a real cult of stupid to attack the guy that gave you a great economy, safe cities and world peace only to defend and support the idiot that gave you Afghanistan, war with Russia, 10 million aliens invading our cities, El Salvador crime levels, looting and chaos, businesses going belly up everywhere, and costs on everything doubling and tripling in just two years.

thats not impeachable at all.
Trump incited a riot based on total lies
Trump leveraged military aid to get an investigation into a political adversary when that person clearly did nothing wrong.
Anything is impeachable if Congress decides it is.

I will remind you that your party started this

Anything is impeachable if Congress decides it is.

I will remind you that your party started this
Ahh no they didn't
It started way back with the fake monica Lewinsky BS. That was a nothing burger and they impeached Bill Over it.
They drew first blood.

Trump did seriously bad things, he deserved to be impeached for the Jan 6th riot, and it can be decided in court if he deserved to be impeached for the leveraging of aid to Ukraine, which he clearly did.

You can't do the things Trump did, then cry when there are real consequences.

Ahh no they didn't
It started way back with the fake monica Lewinsky BS. That was a nothing burger and they impeached Bill Over it.
They drew first blood.

Trump did seriously bad things, he deserved to be impeached for the Jan 6th riot, and it can be decided in court if he deserved to be impeached for the leveraging of aid to Ukraine, which he clearly did.

You can't do the things Trump did, then cry when there are real consequences.

Impeaching him over that phone call was utter horseshit and you know it.

You're the ones who lowered the bar for impeachment and I said a few years back when it was taking place to be careful what you wish for because you were opening the door for every future president to face impeachment the moment the opposition controlled Congress and here we are.

Pat yourself on the back for a job well done.

You Dems are lucky the GOP is spineless otherwise Biden would be already IMPEACHED given the overwhelming evidence of corruption, bribes and influence peddling. That's before we even get to Biden illegally having classified docs scattered all over hell and back.

Impeaching him over that phone call was utter horseshit and you know it.

You're the ones who lowered the bar for impeachment and I said a few years back when it was taking place to be careful what you wish for because you were opening the door for every future president to face impeachment the moment the opposition controlled Congress and here we are.

Pat yourself on the back for a job well done.
Monica lewinsky was worse, much worse.

You can't leverage military aid for a BS investigation into a political opponent.
He did it, it is borderline impeachable, but either way, it was stupid and wrong, and demostrated the total lawlessness and corruption of Trump.

Rep Jason Smith can't even explain his own accusations, and gets totally destroyed by a member of the press.

Its so obvious that there is no connection to Joe Biden at all, there is not a shred of wrongdoing by Joe Biden, and nothing to connect anything to Joe Biden.
Biden impeachment Mega Fail, this will help Biden in the end because it will fully exonerate him.

Shitface Smith: "I'll take the next question"!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

“I do not believe that the evidence currently meets the standard of a high crime and misdemeanor needed for an article of impeachment,” -- Jonathan Turley, Fox News Douche
Notice how the MAGA herd is not quoting their buddy Hurley now?

Monica lewinsky was worse, much worse.

You can't leverage military aid for a BS investigation into a political opponent.
He did it, it is borderline impeachable, but either way, it was stupid and wrong, and demostrated the total lawlessness and corruption of Trump.

Anything can be impeachable. The libs just showed that.

Forum List

Back