Republican Senate Candidate a Birther

If you guys hate him, he's got to have something going for him.

Hey he will have the instant appeal to the Arizona Birthers.

Hey, let's face it, look at Obama. Hell, look at any of you liberals.

It is hard to believe that you are really Americans.

Seem more like cuban commies. With a little albanian sprinkled on top.
Derp

Which would you be more likely to put on your wall?

This?

1280px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png

Or this?

61b4ygt5aZL._SX355_.jpg
Neither one. I’m not a commie, and I don’t need a flag on my wall to show off my patriotism, or to remind me that I love this country. It’s you fake patriots that need to wrap yourself in the flag to make your life seem worthwhile. I’m perfectly happy being a hardworking taxpayer who knows he loves his country without making a big deal over it.

Yet you seemed personally offended at my comment about liberals...

YOur spin on having a flag on the wall, sounds pretty typical for a lib too.

I call commie.

Hey he will have the instant appeal to the Arizona Birthers.

Derp

This?

Or this?

61b4ygt5aZL._SX355_.jpg
Neither one. I’m not a commie, and I don’t need a flag on my wall to show off my patriotism, or to remind me that I love this country. It’s you fake patriots that need to wrap yourself in the flag to make your life seem worthwhile. I’m perfectly happy being a hardworking taxpayer who knows he loves his country without making a big deal over it.

I call commie.
Oh I’m sorry. It seems you mistook my making fun of you for your silly partisan hyperbole as me taking offense. I’m not offended in the least. I just think you’re a dumb ass.

So let me make that clear again for you: you are a dumb ass.

And like a typical fake patriot, because I don’t jizz all over myself at the sight of an American flag, to your feeble brain, I must hate America. But it seems that you’re the one who is against the American way — inclusiveness, being tolerant of other cultures, believing in equality for all.

So how about you sit down and stfu, you fake patriot bitch

Last edited:
That’s not a deal-breaker.

Hell's bells for the Trumpsters that is a gold star on his resume.

Well you would be as you always are; wrong.

So Trumpsters don't applaud Birthers?

If you had a functioning brain, you'd know the simple fact that you cannot make a blanket statement about anyone. I don't give a fuck about birthers. As I said it's not a deal breaker. I know a whole lot of Trump supporters and they don't give a shit either. Are there birthers who support Trump? Sure there are. There were birthers in Hillary's camp when she first questioned 0bama's citizenship during the democrat primaries in 2007.

So yeah, you are wrong as usual.
:rolleyes:

She never questioned his citizenship, an aide suggested she question his “lack of American roots” because he spent several years of his youth living in Indonesia; and a campaign volunteer sent an email claiming Obama was secretly a Muslim.

Don’t you people ever learn?

Bull shit. Do you ever learn?

It's telling that you think you know what I believe and that you fantasize that you know what my actions have been.

But you contards do always like to tell others what we are 'really' thinking.

My point which explained the whole Birther Movement, seriously and honestly, and undercut all your self serving bullshit..

'seriously and honestly'

Two words which never describe any of your posts.

When you posted that, how deep down did you push the knowledge that you were lying?

While I cannot say that I have never lied in my life- I certainly wasn't lying when I said that 'seriously and honestly' are two words which don't describe your posts.

If you want to support your bullshit lies, then try explaining what in my post about the Birther movement, do you consider not serious or not honest.

Quote what part of your post about the "Birther movement' you consider to be serious and honest- we can start from there.

So you’ll vote for any right wing liar. Typical.

He has a negative and debatable opinion of your party.

That does not make him a liar.

You calling him a liar, is ironically, a lie.
She called Arpaio a liar.

And certainly Arpaio is a liar.

So no that is not a lie.

Actually she did not call Arpanio a liar, she mis characterized what Original Tree said, with negative spin.

Your low reading comprehension is noted and laughed at.

Glad to go over it again

Treeboy:
I’ll vote for anyone that admits the Truth that Obama was a piece of Shit Traitor from a Shit Hole Town & a Shit Hole Party! [Here Treeboy says he will vote for anyone who blah blah]

Dragonlady So you’ll vote for any right wing liar. Typical. [Here Dragon says Treeboy will vote for any right wing liar-she is not calling Treeboy a liar]

You:

[here you call Dragon a liar- ironically because that is a lie]

But yes, she did strongly implies that Arpaio was a liar, simply because he has a strong negative opinion of Obama and the democratic party..

She did call Arpaio a liar- lumping him with right wing liars.

She never once implies it has anything to do with Arpaio's strong negative opinion of Obama and the Democratic Party.

That is entirely your creation- i.e. your lie.

Pseudocon tards like people with no powers of discernment like Crazy Joe.

It makes the credulous dumbasses feel normal.

The willfully blind leading the willfully blind.

Senate candidate Joe Arpaio: Feds should focus on Obama's birth certificate instead of Russia

Senate candidate Joe Arpaio: Feds should focus on Obama's birth certificate instead of Russia

After confirming that he still believes Obama’s birth certificate was forged, the Trump surrogate said that he has evidence from forensic experts backing his claim and therefore he won’t back down from it.

Joe is no longer a law enforcement officer. Why would he- a private citizen- be holding any 'evidence' from 'forensic experts' that was gathered as part of an official investigation?

The 'evidence' is either the property of the Maricopa Sheriff's Department- in which case Arpaio shouldn't be holding it- or it is the product of the Sheriff's Department that a private citizen can have- in which case- why has that not been openly shared with the public?

Got to love it though- Trump's golden Birther boy will be the face of the Republican Senate race in Arizona.

when she first questioned 0bama's citizenship during the democrat primaries in 2007..

Hillary never questioned Obama's citizenship.

You must be confusing her with Trump and his 5 years of being Birther in Chief.

'seriously and honestly'

When you posted that, how deep down did you push the knowledge that you were lying?

While I cannot say that I have never lied in my life- I certainly wasn't lying when I said that 'seriously and honestly' are two words which don't describe your posts.

If you want to support your bullshit lies, then try explaining what in my post about the Birther movement, do you consider not serious or not honest.

Or you could just admit that you are a bullshit spewing leftard.

says the person who always feigns hurt when people respond in kind to his insults.

Yeah- look at Obama- its not hard to see why Correll doesn't think he is really American.

presidents.getty_.jpg

Derp

This?

Or this?

61b4ygt5aZL._SX355_.jpg

I call commie.
Oh I’m sorry. It seems you mistook my making fun of you for your silly partisan hyperbole as me taking offense. I’m not offended in the least. I just think you’re a dumb ass.

So let me make that clear again for you: you are a dumb ass.

And like a typical fake patriot, because I don’t jizz all over myself at the sight of an American flag, to your feeble brain, I must hate America. But it seems that you’re the one who is against the American way — inclusiveness, being tolerant of other cultures, believing in equality for all.

So how about you sit down and stfu, you fake patriot bitch

Nothing silly about my statement regarding the lefties, Obama and company.

Your desire to judge who is "really" a patriot and use your judgement as an excuse to be a dick, pure far leftard.

You've said nothing contrary to my first guess as to who you are.

My point which explained the whole Birther Movement, seriously and honestly, and undercut all your self serving bullshit..

'seriously and honestly'

Quote what part of your post about the "Birther movement' you consider to be serious and honest- we can start from there.

SUre. Here you go.

"Hey, let's face it, look at Obama. Hell, look at any of you liberals.

Seem more like cuban commies. With a little albanian sprinkled on top."

She called Arpaio a liar.

And certainly Arpaio is a liar.

So no that is not a lie.

Actually she did not call Arpanio a liar, she mis characterized what Original Tree said, with negative spin.

Your low reading comprehension is noted and laughed at.

Glad to go over it again

Treeboy:
I’ll vote for anyone that admits the Truth that Obama was a piece of Shit Traitor from a Shit Hole Town & a Shit Hole Party! [Here Treeboy says he will vote for anyone who blah blah]

Dragonlady So you’ll vote for any right wing liar. Typical. [Here Dragon says Treeboy will vote for any right wing liar-she is not calling Treeboy a liar]

You:

[here you call Dragon a liar- ironically because that is a lie]

But yes, she did strongly implies that Arpaio was a liar, simply because he has a strong negative opinion of Obama and the democratic party..

She did call Arpaio a liar- lumping him with right wing liars.

She never once implies it has anything to do with Arpaio's strong negative opinion of Obama and the Democratic Party.

That is entirely your creation- i.e. your lie.

So, you're saying that when she "replied" to that post, she was actually not addressing the post she was "Replying" to?

Well, if so, that's on her.

Or you could just admit that you are a bullshit spewing leftard.

says the person who always feigns hurt when people respond in kind to his insults.

Yeah- look at Obama- its not hard to see why Correll doesn't think he is really American.

presidents.getty_.jpg

I specified Obama, because he was the specific liberal in question.

But how can you read my post and think that he is the only one in that picture that doesn't look like a real American to me?

"Hell, look at any of you liberals."

Fucking race baiting piece of shit.

'seriously and honestly'

SUre. Here you go.

Only to someone who is delusional and uneducated and has no idea what communists are or what pepe who are left of center believe.

But you keep on telling yousf that garbage as you support the giu who worked with Russia.

If you had a functioning brain, you'd know the simple fact that you cannot make a blanket statement about anyone. .
LOL- coming from the idiot who said:
Why does the Right Support Islamic Terrorism and their alliance with Russian mobsters?

Show me where I said that, nit wit.

when she first questioned 0bama's citizenship during the democrat primaries in 2007..

Yeah she did, she had one of he staffers do it, under her direction. Anyway, no one ever said it before Hillary's campaign did. You lose moron.

Isn't amazing that factually, Obama was the first birther in 1991 all the way up until 16 years later when he decided to run for president.

breitbart-obama-booklet.jpg

'seriously and honestly'

SUre. Here you go.

LOLOL

Since when can’t Cuban commies or Albanians be born in the U.S.??

Yeah she did, she had one of he staffers do it, under her direction. Anyway, no one ever said it before Hillary's campaign did. You lose moron.
Oh? What did she have a staffer do? Be specific so I can point out your bullshit again. :badgrin:

Oh? What did she have a staffer do? Be specific so I can point out your bullshit again. :badgrin:

You didn't do it the first time liar.

Isn't amazing that factually, Obama was the first birther in 1991 all the way up until 16 years later when he decided to run for president.

breitbart-obama-booklet.jpg
Gee, what a pity after all these years, you still cannot prove the Obama either wrote that, or at least provided that birth place to his literary agent.

Forum List

Back