Republican Senator uses Facebook Live to ask Trump to step down

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
More to come and a month to go

Utah Republican Senator Mike Lee, an 45-year old senator who took office in the Tea Party-surge of 2010, didn’t go to Fox News or CNN or MSNBC to spread his message. He went to an internet streaming service that didn’t exist a year ago. Of course, Lee’s plea to Trump wasn’t really aimed at the New York businessman, but instead at his constituents and fellow Republican politicians. It’s a signal that it’s OK for Republicans to run from the party nominee in a manner unprecedented in recent American politics.

Utah Republican Senator Mike Lee, an 45-year old senator who took office in the Tea Party-surge of 2010, didn’t go to Fox News or CNN or MSNBC to spread his message. He went to an internet streaming service that didn’t exist a year ago. Of course, Lee’s plea to Trump wasn’t really aimed at the New York businessman, but instead at his constituents and fellow Republican politicians. It’s a signal that it’s OK for Republicans to run from the party nominee in a manner unprecedented in recent American politics.

1. Donald Trump will not step aside nor should he. If Bill Clinton could stay in the race after being caught so many damn times when he was running for President then Donald past should not even matter!

2. Read one again and remember I hate Trump!

1. Donald Trump will not step aside nor should he. If Bill Clinton could stay in the race after being caught so many damn times when he was running for President then Donald past should not even matter!

Are you dreaming? Hallucinating? Making it up as you go along? LMAO

This is a perfect example of repub hypocrisy running at full throttle.

No I am not...

Was Bill Clinton accused of affairs while running for President in 1992?

Was Bill Clinton impeached by the House during his second term as President?

If you claim I am making it all up then you are either retarded or another partisan whore that ignores what your former candidate did while demanding Trump to live by higher standards!

Bill Clinton's nearly forgotten 1992 sex scandal - CNN.com

Bill Clinton sexual misconduct allegations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I am so sick of all of you claiming that I am either Republican or Democrat when in fact I am Libertarian!

What is so funny to me is the mere fact you defend Bill Clinton left and right and then whine about Donald Trump being the filthy pig that he is!

Then you whine when someone mention Bill Clinton past and how he did not drop out of the 1992 race when it was shown he was proven to be a cheater...

So give it a rest about how I am some Republican because I have bashed Donald John Trump more than anyone but because I don't praise Hillary Clinton mean I am the enemy of the state now to assholes like you!

No I am not...

If you claim I am making it all up then you are either retarded or another partisan whore that ignores what your former candidate did while demanding Trump to live by higher standards!

You are not making any rational comparison. You are comparing apples and oranges. You're nuts.

I am so sick of all of you claiming that I am either Republican or Democrat when in fact I am Libertarian!

What is so funny to me is the mere fact you defend Bill Clinton left and right and then whine about Donald Trump being the filthy pig that he is!

Then you whine when someone mention Bill Clinton past and how he did not drop out of the 1992 race when it was shown he was proven to be a cheater...

So give it a rest about how I am some Republican because I have bashed Donald John Trump more than anyone but because I don't praise Hillary Clinton mean I am the enemy of the state now to assholes like you!

Donald Trump is a serial cheater on his several wives. Being a cheater is like being a choir boy compared to all the crap Donald Trump has been shown to say and do. THERE IS NO COMPARISON. Use some common sense.

No I am not...

You are not making any rational comparison. You are comparing apples and oranges. You're nuts.

Then you're fucking retarded as usual!

Ouch Mike Lee. A lot of the rubes were saying they were voting for Trump because he put Lee on a list of supreme court nominees. That's got to sting.

Donald Trump is a serial cheater on his several wives. Being a cheater is like being a choir boy compared to all the crap Donald Trump been shown to say and do. THERE IS NO COMPARISON. Use some common sense.

Are you that fucking stupid!?!

Bill Clinton was impeached for lying to Congress while being caught in a sexual affair with another woman while being married to Hillary Clinton and you believe Donald is worst!?!

BOTH MEN A FUCKING SERIAL CHEATERS AND HAVE BEEN CAUGHT MANY TIMES YOU MORON!

Listen man, my reply was focused entirely on your comment. So don't waste my time trying to somehow explain away the fact that yes you're a hypocrite. A proven fact by your own comments.

Clinton has far more reason to step down than Trump. I'd rather have a guy with a misogynist history than a lying crook in the Oval Office.

Bill Clinton was impeached for lying to Congress while being caught in a sexual affair with another woman while being married to Hillary Clinton and you believe Donald is worst!?!
Yeah dude, remember when Al Gore was president after Clinton was impeached?

How many 'P's did Trump actually grab? We know Bill Clinton grabbed quite a few and at least one in the White House.

Hoping Trump publicly addresses the issue today and does a full mea culpa. He's gotta do it.

Trump only gave a half-hearted apology (folks, people with the pathology NPD never apologize, and if they're made to...watch the FUCK out...it's coming..)

And, this was only the two of clubs. The aces are all still in Hillary's pockets.

Good message from the Utah Senator. He's right.

Last edited:
Mike Lee did the honorable thing and has driven the final nail into the Trump candidacy coffin.

It's over for him. Period. No resurrection possible.

Will the party dump him and install Pence.

Forum List

Back