Republican Senators send a letter to Iran. Wow. Damn!

ChrisL 10969954
Yup, you're an ignoramus. You feel all comfy here in the United States, sitting behind your computer screen, denying the obvious FACTS about the Iranian regime. You are the epitome of ignorance.

I am not the one running away by calling everyone who does not agree with me an ignoramus.

I'm still here posting facts. So are you running or not. If not do you think Gregg Rosenbaum is uneducated and ignorant?

Part of what he recently said:

"Let us be clear. There is universal agreement that Iran must not be allowed to obtain nuclear weapons. Negotiations are ongoing and the shape of a final deal is not known to anyone, since it does not yet exist. Everyone agrees that Iran is a rogue, terrorism-sponsoring state. If an agreement is ultimately reached in Geneva and Iran breaks it, all doubt will be removed that some other actions must be taken to prevent it from obtaining nuclear weapons, and we will be in a much better position to do so and to persuade our allies to come along with us." Greg Rosembaum

Read more: Partisan sabotage does not prevent a Nuclear Iran | Greg Rosenbaum |

Do you have an argument that confirms that his comment is based on ignorance and lack of education.

I haven't run away, you stupid fucktard. I'm still here in case you haven't noticed. Point being, I've provided many, many valid links with information about Iran, the mullahs, their religious beliefs (which is what their ENTIRE governmental system is based upon), and you dumb fucks want to ignore it and say, oh derrrrr, nah. Nothing bad will ever happen. Fucking idiots. The people here who are intelligent will look at those links and read them and draw the CORRECT conclusions based on the facts.
By that measure, religious Christians shouldn't be allowed to hold public office in the U.S.

Have you read the book of Revelations?

Sorry, but Christians are not the problem here.
Many Christians in our government believe in end-of-world prophecies just as many Islamic in Iran's government believe. Worse for Republicans since many of them don't believe there's a separation between church and state. So religious Christians are just as big of a threat as religious islamic.

From your link, douche.

This chart documents executions of people by the Islamic Republic of Iran beginning in January 2014. The official announcements are noted but, as the Iranian government does not announce many executions, it is difficult to know the exact number.

Again, there isn't much of a point to having an execution if you aren't announcing it. Especially if you are doing it to deter others from doing the same thing.

So Iran executes mostly murderers and rapists - which isn't good, I don't think the government should execute anyone - and you are complaining, why exactly?

Liberal Logic 101: Oh, we know that Iran is run by a bunch of religious fanatical muslims, who murder their own citizens, are known to support and fund terrorists, but nah, they are just misunderstood and would never misuse nuclear materials and will cooperate with the IAEA inspectors.

We murder our own citizens.

And given that we are the only country to EVER use nuclear weapons on people, we aren't in a position to preach, exactly.

The point is, what keeps Iran from misuing their nukes is everyone else already has many more of them.

Hey, I am against the death penalty because it puts us in the same category as those monsters. Nobody else is going to use nukes. Iran has a goal, and it is not world peace. It is world destruction. Google the 12th Imam and learn.

ChrisL 10969954
Yup, you're an ignoramus. You feel all comfy here in the United States, sitting behind your computer screen, denying the obvious FACTS about the Iranian regime. You are the epitome of ignorance.

I am not the one running away by calling everyone who does not agree with me an ignoramus.

I'm still here posting facts. So are you running or not. If not do you think Gregg Rosenbaum is uneducated and ignorant?

"Let us be clear. There is universal agreement that Iran must not be allowed to obtain nuclear weapons. Negotiations are ongoing and the shape of a final deal is not known to anyone, since it does not yet exist. Everyone agrees that Iran is a rogue, terrorism-sponsoring state. If an agreement is ultimately reached in Geneva and Iran breaks it, all doubt will be removed that some other actions must be taken to prevent it from obtaining nuclear weapons, and we will be in a much better position to do so and to persuade our allies to come along with us." Greg Rosembaum

Do you have an argument that confirms that his comment is based on ignorance and lack of education.

I haven't run away, you stupid fucktard. I'm still here in case you haven't noticed. Point being, I've provided many, many valid links with information about Iran, the mullahs, their religious beliefs (which is what their ENTIRE governmental system is based upon), and you dumb fucks want to ignore it and say, oh derrrrr, nah. Nothing bad will ever happen. Fucking idiots. The people here who are intelligent will look at those links and read them and draw the CORRECT conclusions based on the facts.
By that measure, religious Christians shouldn't be allowed to hold public office in the U.S.

Many Christians in our government believe in end-of-world prophecies just as many Islamic in Iran's government believe. Worse for Republicans since many of them don't believe there's a separation between church and state. So religious Christians are just as big of a threat as religious islamic.

Oh really? :lol:

Remember the Iranian protests a few years back? When the Revolutionary Guard was killing college kids and teenagers for protesting against their government? Well, those that weren't killed mysteriously disappeared. What do you all think happened to them?

Good question. Let's talk about how many people died in the "Green Revolution" in Iran.

From Wiki - "In September 2010, a Twitter user called "Sarbaz01" published on Peyke-Iran website a list of 150 people killed by the Islamic regime from June 2009 to June 2010."

Okay. That sounds pretty bad. Hey, let's see how that attempt to bring democracy to Iraq went.

Estimated violent deaths:
Lancet survey (March 2003 – July 2006): 601,027 (95% CI: 426,369–793,663)[36][37]
Iraq Family Health Survey (March 2003 – July 2006): 151,000 (95% CI: 104,000–223,000
Documented deaths from violence:
Iraq Body Count (2003 – 14 December 2011): 103,160–113,728 civilian deaths recorded,[39] and 12,438 new deaths added from the Iraq War Logs[40]
Associated Press (March 2003 – April 2009): 110,600

Wow.... sounds like the Iranians aren't fucking up nearly as bad as we did.

Remember the Iranian protests a few years back? When the Revolutionary Guard was killing college kids and teenagers for protesting against their government? Well, those that weren't killed mysteriously disappeared. What do you all think happened to them?
They enrolled in Kent State?

From your link, douche.

This chart documents executions of people by the Islamic Republic of Iran beginning in January 2014. The official announcements are noted but, as the Iranian government does not announce many executions, it is difficult to know the exact number.

Again, there isn't much of a point to having an execution if you aren't announcing it. Especially if you are doing it to deter others from doing the same thing.

So Iran executes mostly murderers and rapists - which isn't good, I don't think the government should execute anyone - and you are complaining, why exactly?

Let me google that for you

If anyone is lying, it would be you, trying to make it sound as if Iran has any good intentions at all.

Where have I suggested Iran has good intentions. Read Gregg Rosenbaum's quote I cited and get back to me:

"Everyone agrees that Iran is a rogue, terrorism-sponsoring state. "

Read more: Partisan sabotage does not prevent a Nuclear Iran | Greg Rosenbaum | The Blogs | The Times of Israel Partisan sabotage does not prevent a Nuclear Iran Greg Rosenbaum The Blogs The Times of Israel
Follow us: @timesofisrael on Twitter | timesofisrael on Facebook

Now quit lying about my position and get back to me.

Last edited:
ChrisL 10969954 I am not the one running away by calling everyone who does not agree with me an ignoramus.

Again, have you read the book of Revelations, which religious Christians believe detail the "end times?" The fundamental difference to the 12th Imam is ... ?

Again, have you read the book of Revelations, which religious Christians believe detail the "end times?" The fundamental difference to the 12th Imam is ... ?

America is not run by Christian fundamentalists. We are a secular nation that separates church and state.

By whose authority do they have the right to influence a foreign government over a measure being worked on by the president's negotiations over a controversy?

By the authority that they are the body that ratifies treaties.
So the Senate put it to a vote among the whole Senate then? That is how they are Constitutionally required to ratify a treaty. Otherwise, they exceed their authority.

Hey, I am against the death penalty because it puts us in the same category as those monsters. Nobody else is going to use nukes. Iran has a goal, and it is not world peace. It is world destruction. Google the 12th Imam and learn.

Hey, frankly, you FundiTards think that there's going to be a rapture and a second coming of Jesus. How is that any less retarded than a 12th Imam?

By whose authority do they have the right to influence a foreign government over a measure being worked on by the president's negotiations over a controversy?

By the authority that they are the body that ratifies treaties.
So the Senate put it to a vote among the whole Senate then? That is how they are Constitutionally required to ratify a treaty. Otherwise, they exceed their authority.

Well, when Obama goes to make "secret" deals, then they are fully within their rights to fight against him. He is NOT the king.

Hey, frankly, you FundiTards think that there's going to be a rapture and a second coming of Jesus. How is that any less retarded than a 12th Imam?

I am not religious. Now what? My entire argument is based on common sense, Iran's history, who is in charge of Iran, there horrible human rights abuses, their support and funding of terrorism worldwide, and their history with the IAEA.

Forum List

Back