Republican Senators send a letter to Iran. Wow. Damn!

Here come the Timothy Mcveigh posts. They will claim he blew up the building on behalf of Christianity.

The left wing morons are too stupid, too brainwashed, and too fucking ridiculous.

By whose authority do they have the right to influence a foreign government over a measure being worked on by the president's negotiations over a controversy?

By the authority that they are the body that ratifies treaties.
So the Senate put it to a vote among the whole Senate then? That is how they are Constitutionally required to ratify a treaty. Otherwise, they exceed their authority.

Well, when Obama goes to make "secret" deals, then they are fully within their rights to fight against him. He is NOT the king.
Obama made no secret deals. They have no authority to do what they did. You inability to cite an actual authority confirms my position even though you are trying to show it doesn't.

Yes he has, and I already posted a link to it. He has been secretly meeting with Iranian officials since 2013.
There was no deal. Maybe you just don't understand what you posted?

So the Senate put it to a vote among the whole Senate then? That is how they are Constitutionally required to ratify a treaty. Otherwise, they exceed their authority.

Well, when Obama goes to make "secret" deals, then they are fully within their rights to fight against him. He is NOT the king.
Obama made no secret deals. They have no authority to do what they did. You inability to cite an actual authority confirms my position even though you are trying to show it doesn't.

Yes he has, and I already posted a link to it. He has been secretly meeting with Iranian officials since 2013.

What the fuck? Do you EVER read links to educate yourself, or do you just put your fingers in your ears and deny the truth?

Again, have you read the book of Revelations, which religious Christians believe detail the "end times?" The fundamental difference to the 12th Imam is ... ?

America is not run by Christian fundamentalists. We are a secular nation that separates church and state.
The Christian right does not believe there is a separation between church and state. They fight that doctrine all the time.

And you didn't answer the question ... what is the fundamental difference between the Christian belief of "end times" from the Islamic belief?

Stop trying to derail this thread and change the subject. This thread is about Iran obtaining nuclear weapons.
YOU made their religious beliefs about "end times" relevant to the thread.

But if the question is too sensitive for you to answer, just say so and I'll stop comparing their belief of "end times" with Christians'.

American Christians are not fundamentalists and because we are a secular country, it wouldn't matter anyways because our Constitution sets the law.

Christians are not going around terrorizing the entire world. That would be Islam.
Umm... the 47 Senators just pissed on the Constitution. Why on Earth would I believe the religious Christians among them wouldn't put their faith before the Constitution again?

America is not run by Christian fundamentalists. We are a secular nation that separates church and state.
The Christian right does not believe there is a separation between church and state. They fight that doctrine all the time.

And you didn't answer the question ... what is the fundamental difference between the Christian belief of "end times" from the Islamic belief?

Stop trying to derail this thread and change the subject. This thread is about Iran obtaining nuclear weapons.

But if the question is too sensitive for you to answer, just say so and I'll stop comparing their belief of "end times" with Christians'.

American Christians are not fundamentalists and because we are a secular country, it wouldn't matter anyways because our Constitution sets the law.

Christians are not going around terrorizing the entire world. That would be Islam.
Umm... the 47 Senators just pissed on the Constitution. Why on Earth would I believe the religious Christians among them wouldn't put their faith before the Constitution again?

No they did not. They are going against our dumbass pussy of a president to let the Iranians know that we do not accept a nuclear Iran under any circumstances. Fortunately, not everyone is a complete tard like the Obamatard.

Also, if you think America and Iran are similar, perhaps you should go stay there for a while. I can guarantee you, you won't be posting and talking about this stuff on the internet. Lol. :D

The 47 senators did good. I applaud them. I just hope they don't cave to the pressure of the naive, gullible liberals.

We have options available with sanctions. The only thing is that we have to get Russia and China to agree to it. THAT is the difficult part. However, since they are both recipients of millions if not BILLIONS of dollars in aid from the United States, we have leverage.

ChrisL 10970793
The only thing is that we have to get Russia and China to agree to it. T

The Russians and Chinese are in on the sanctions primarily because of the P5+1 negotiations. You lose them if the US unilaterally imposes new sanctions now.

You are truly uninformed on this whole matter.

By whose authority do they have the right to influence a foreign government over a measure being worked on by the president's negotiations over a controversy?

How a series of secret meetings between U.S. and Iran led to historic agreement
Even your link states there has not been a finalized agreement, which was to be made last year and didn’t happen (yet). You don't understand what you post...

The goal on the American side, the U.S. officials said, was simply to see if the U.S. and Iran could successfully arrange a process for continued bilateral talks — a low bar that underscored the sour state of relations between the two nations.

... that is not a deal.

What the fuck? Do you EVER read links to educate yourself, or do you just put your fingers in your ears and deny the truth?
You've demonstrated you don't understand what you post. You posted there were secret meetings and concluded that meant there was a secret deal.

ChrisL 10970793

The Russians and Chinese are in on the sanctions primarily because of the P5+1 negotiations. You lose them if the US unilaterally imposes new sanctions now.

Then we lose them.

They were never going to agree to anything with teeth in it anyway; at least, not without a lot of pushing and arm-twisting.

Hell, they have more at-stake than we do, in allowing a nuclear-armed Iran; being the Infidels and Godless Communists that they are; de facto or de jure.

An Iranian ballistic missile has to travel far less distance to hit Russia or China than it does the United States.

And, of course, a bad deal IS, indeed, worse than no deal - regardless of HOW many useless 'partners' sign on to the damned thing.

Last edited:

You've demonstrated you don't understand what you post. You posted there were secret meetings and concluded that meant there was a secret deal.

No, don't put words in my mouth. I never said that. I said obama has been secretly meeting with Iranian officials since 2013. FACT.

So? I don't believe in the revelations. You were accusing me of being a hard line Christian, and trying to say that is why I oppose a nuclear Iran. Nope, my objections are based on knowledge of Iran, it's mullahs, it's history, and common sense.
I accused you of no such thing. Now you're just making up silly excuses.

ChrisL 10970793

The Russians and Chinese fight sanctions against Iran because they are allies of Iran. They are the holdouts. This has always been the case.

China Russia Resist Iran Sanctions - WSJ

What is my fuss? Seriously you have to ask that question? All one has to do is look at Iran's history. That should answer your question.

What is your fuss because as I said

Obama is opposed to Iran obtaining nuclear weapons. And he said he would use military force after obtaining the best intelligence ever (through this deal) and use military force to stop the bomb if Iranians break the deal. There's a one year breakout time where military action can stop an attempt by Iran to start making a bomb.

You are opposed to Iran obtaining a nuclear bomb and so is Obama and Gregg Rosembaum and me.

Yet you carry on as if that reality does not exist.

So? I don't believe in the revelations. You were accusing me of being a hard line Christian, and trying to say that is why I oppose a nuclear Iran. Nope, my objections are based on knowledge of Iran, it's mullahs, it's history, and common sense.

Bull, that was your assumption and you thought you could use that against me. :D Backfire!!!

No they did not. They are going against our dumbass pussy of a president to let the Iranians know that we do not accept a nuclear Iran under any circumstances. Fortunately, not everyone is a complete tard like the Obamatard.

Also, if you think America and Iran are similar, perhaps you should go stay there for a while. I can guarantee you, you won't be posting and talking about this stuff on the internet. Lol. :D
Of course they did. Nowhere does the Constitution give select members of Congress the authority to do what they did. You are clueless about the Constitution to believe that it does. :cuckoo: Furthermore, their actions could very well be in violation of U.S. law (the Logan Act).

Bull, that was your assumption and you thought you could use that against me. :D Backfire!!!
You're a nut. I never said you were religious. It's put up or shut up time. Quote me saying what you now ascribe to me or you are exposed as a fucking nut who can't follow a discussion. ...

Forum List

Back