Republican Senators send a letter to Iran. Wow. Damn!

Big difference. HUGE difference. They KILL women, children and homosexuals because of their religious beliefs. Are you a completely uneducated moron, or what?
We "...KILL women, children and homosexuals...", for the same reason a dog licks' its balls.

Back to you...

ChrisL 10969954
Yup, you're an ignoramus. You feel all comfy here in the United States, sitting behind your computer screen, denying the obvious FACTS about the Iranian regime. You are the epitome of ignorance.

I am not the one running away by calling everyone who does not agree with me an ignoramus.

I'm still here posting facts. So are you running or not. If not do you think Gregg Rosenbaum is uneducated and ignorant?

Part of what he recently said:

"Let us be clear. There is universal agreement that Iran must not be allowed to obtain nuclear weapons. Negotiations are ongoing and the shape of a final deal is not known to anyone, since it does not yet exist. Everyone agrees that Iran is a rogue, terrorism-sponsoring state. If an agreement is ultimately reached in Geneva and Iran breaks it, all doubt will be removed that some other actions must be taken to prevent it from obtaining nuclear weapons, and we will be in a much better position to do so and to persuade our allies to come along with us." Greg Rosembaum

Read more: Partisan sabotage does not prevent a Nuclear Iran | Greg Rosenbaum |

Do you have an argument that confirms that his comment is based on ignorance and lack of education.

ChrisL 10969954
Yup, you're an ignoramus. You feel all comfy here in the United States, sitting behind your computer screen, denying the obvious FACTS about the Iranian regime. You are the epitome of ignorance.

I am not the one running away by calling everyone who does not agree with me an ignoramus.

I'm still here posting facts. So are you running or not. If not do you think Gregg Rosenbaum is uneducated and ignorant?

Part of what he recently said:

"Let us be clear. There is universal agreement that Iran must not be allowed to obtain nuclear weapons. Negotiations are ongoing and the shape of a final deal is not known to anyone, since it does not yet exist. Everyone agrees that Iran is a rogue, terrorism-sponsoring state. If an agreement is ultimately reached in Geneva and Iran breaks it, all doubt will be removed that some other actions must be taken to prevent it from obtaining nuclear weapons, and we will be in a much better position to do so and to persuade our allies to come along with us." Greg Rosembaum

Do you have an argument that confirms that his comment is based on ignorance and lack of education.

I haven't run away, you stupid fucktard. I'm still here in case you haven't noticed. Point being, I've provided many, many valid links with information about Iran, the mullahs, their religious beliefs (which is what their ENTIRE governmental system is based upon), and you dumb fucks want to ignore it and say, oh derrrrr, nah. Nothing bad will ever happen. Fucking idiots. The people here who are intelligent will look at those links and read them and draw the CORRECT conclusions based on the facts.

Big difference. HUGE difference. They KILL women, children and homosexuals because of their religious beliefs. Are you a completely uneducated moron, or what?
We "...KILL women, children and homosexuals...", for the same reason a dog licks' its balls.

Back to you...

WTF are you talking about? Do you even know any more in your rabid defense of radical Islam? Your stupidity is highlighted as if on an Obama billboard with a billion lights. :D Lol.

We do not negotiate with terrorists. Iran has been found to fund terrorist activity...making them, in my eyes, a terrorist nation.
"negotiating an agreement" is negotiating....so I support the letter. When we finally have a real President...be it a democrat or a republican.....any treaty will be struck down.

You are wasting your time communicating with the sacks of shit. Not only do most of them not care that Iran has declared they will annihilate Israel, they are hoping for that will happen.

The worst are the Jewish Americans, who are the worst enemies to their own people on earth. At least the 80% of them that vote for democrats, who hate Israel and has made that perfectly clear.

We do not negotiate with terrorists. Iran has been found to fund terrorist activity...making them, in my eyes, a terrorist nation.
"negotiating an agreement" is negotiating....so I support the letter. When we finally have a real President...be it a democrat or a republican.....any treaty will be struck down.

You wasting your time communicating with the sacks of shit. Not only do most of them not care that Iran has declared they will annihilate Israel, they are hoping for that will happen.

The worst are the Jewish Americans, who are worst enemies to their own people on earth.

LIBERAL Jewish Americans. :D

FACT: 47 Republican Senators committed a treasonous act by interfering in the foreign policy negotiations of the sitting president. This does not fall under the rubrik of "advise and consent". This is treason.

no, it doesn't. While what they did was stupid and counter-productive, It wasn't treasonous. They have every right to state their disagreement with a policy and remind people what their positions are.

Maybe we all need to back down from the hysterics and actually talk about the policy.
By whose authority do they have the right to influence a foreign government over a measure being worked on by the president's negotiations over a controversy?

tumblr_mwuj0ovImX1rfd74uo1_500.jpg

Uneducated Americans like yourself want a deal because you have no IDEA what you are dealing with. You are ignorant. That's all there is to it.

Who are you to call people like me and many others such as Greg Rosenbaum uneducated and Ignorant?

NF 10961996
Here's a much more informed person that does not agree with your knee jerk evaluation of what is going on.

There is a one year breakout period that would allow Obama or any future President to bomb facilities in Iran if they violate terms of the agreement and attempt to begin to produce a nuclear weapon. Obama said he will bomb them in order to stop Iran from building a nuclear bomb.

I wouldn't call you personally uneducated and ignorant but I must inform you that you are ignorant of the breakout period of one year and of the fact that Obama will use military force to stop Iran from building a bomb if the deal is completed and Iran agrees and then violates it. You are uneducated and ignorant of the fact that internationally shared intelligence on what is going on inside Iran improves significantly when a deal is reach.

You ignorantly prefer less accurate intelligence on locating Iranian nuclear targets in the future should Iran attempt to breakout and break the treaty and attempt to build a nuclear bomb.

Obama will bomb Iran if Iran breaks this treaty

Yes it needs repeating:

Are you okay? What is with your weirdo posts anyway? :cuckoo: You're a fucking weirdo.[/QUOTE]

Run ChrisL Run. You are even out of lies at thus points so resorting to criticizing the format of my posts.

I document all the misinformation and utter falsehoods that appear on message boards. The numbers are for reference only and keeping track of the progression of certain topics. It's a rather educated way of doing research sometime in the future.

Also it saves space by focusing on the one post or subject that is being discussed.

As you can see this method takes up more space and loses focus.

FACT: 47 Republican Senators committed a treasonous act by interfering in the foreign policy negotiations of the sitting president. This does not fall under the rubrik of "advise and consent". This is treason.

no, it doesn't. While what they did was stupid and counter-productive, It wasn't treasonous. They have every right to state their disagreement with a policy and remind people what their positions are.

Maybe we all need to back down from the hysterics and actually talk about the policy.
By whose authority do they have the right to influence a foreign government over a measure being worked on by the president's negotiations over a controversy?

Their constituency! They work for WE the people, not for Obama.

Uneducated Americans like yourself want a deal because you have no IDEA what you are dealing with. You are ignorant. That's all there is to it.

Who are you to call people like me and many others such as Greg Rosenbaum uneducated and Ignorant?

NF 10961996
Here's a much more informed person that does not agree with your knee jerk evaluation of what is going on.

There is a one year breakout period that would allow Obama or any future President to bomb facilities in Iran if they violate terms of the agreement and attempt to begin to produce a nuclear weapon. Obama said he will bomb them in order to stop Iran from building a nuclear bomb.

I wouldn't call you personally uneducated and ignorant but I must inform you that you are ignorant of the breakout period of one year and of the fact that Obama will use military force to stop Iran from building a bomb if the deal is completed and Iran agrees and then violates it. You are uneducated and ignorant of the fact that internationally shared intelligence on what is going on inside Iran improves significantly when a deal is reach.

You ignorantly prefer less accurate intelligence on locating Iranian nuclear targets in the future should Iran attempt to breakout and break the treaty and attempt to build a nuclear bomb.

Yes it needs repeating:

Are you okay? What is with your weirdo posts anyway? :cuckoo: You're a fucking weirdo.

Run ChrisL Run. You are even out of lies at thus points so resorting to criticizing the format of my posts.

I document all the misinformation and utter falsehoods that appear on message boards. The numbers are for reference only and keeping track of the progression of certain topics. It's a rather educated way of doing research sometime in the future.

Also it saves space by focusing on the one post or subject that is being discussed.

As you can see this method takes up more space and loses focus.[/QUOTE]

The only point you've made (or TRIED to make) is . . . . Derrr. Your posts are ridiculous tripe. Obama doesn't have the balls to bomb anyone. He is a pussy. :D

[QUOTE="Jarhead, post: 10924397,
You are wasting your time communicating with the sacks of shit. Not only do most of them not care that Iran has declared they will annihilate Israel, they are hoping for that will happen.

The worst are the Jewish Americans, who are the worst enemies to their own people on earth. At least the 80% of them that vote for democrats, who hate Israel and has made that perfectly clear.

This latest idiot just managed in one post to smear everyone...EXCEPT....his/her fellow bigots......Must be sad to be so damn full of bile.......Aren't we glad we're not that sick?

[QUOTE="Jarhead, post: 10924397,

This latest idiot just managed in one post to smear everyone...EXCEPT....his/her fellow bigots......Must be sad to be so damn full of bile.......Aren't we glad we're not that sick?

What's the matter? Truth hurts, eh? :lol:

ChrisL 10970140
Ahhh, yes. Felons lose their rights. Are you even FROM this country? WTF?

When do felons become felons? Before or after they violate the law?

Is the P5+1 deal if enacted going to become a part of international law?

ChrisL 10970140
Ahhh, yes. Felons lose their rights. Are you even FROM this country? WTF?

When do felons become felons? Before or after they violate the law?

Is the P5+1 going to become a part of international law?

Another DERRR post from you.

In addition, the Associated Press reported in November 2013 that officials in the Obama administration had been in contact secretly with Iranian officials throughout 2013 about the feasibility of an agreement over the Iranian atomic program. The report said that American and Iranian officials met face-to-face five times in Oman.[11] The secret meetings, personally authorised by U.S. President Barack Obama, were launched in March 2013 in Muscat, while Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad was in power.[12]Obama informed Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu of these talks when Netanyahu visited the White House on 30 September 2013.[13]

In parallel with the implementation of the P5+1 interim agreement IAEA and Iran have agreed on a framework for cooperation that includes practical measures that to resolve questions about Iran's nuclear program, including activities that may be related to nuclear weapons.[14][15][16][17]

Forum List

Back