Republican Senators send a letter to Iran. Wow. Damn!

Look, nobody takes you seriously. It's obvious that you are in love with Islam. Why don't you go live in one of those craptard countries and do us all a favor?
I'm a white Irish Catholic whore and I'm not going anywhere.

The only option you have is to learn how to deal with me.

Bull. You're an Islamopig who hates women. Now go live with your comprades in the ME, perhaps Palestine. Those are YOUR kind of disgusting pig murdering animals.

Look, nobody takes you seriously. It's obvious that you are in love with Islam. Why don't you go live in one of those craptard countries and do us all a favor?

You're a white Irish Catholic whore? Interesting. :D

Ok you are a White Irish Catholic whore, I concede that point.

We are just laughing at you.

Bull. You're an Islamopig who hates women. Now go live with your comprades in the ME, perhaps Palestine. Those are YOUR kind of disgusting pig murdering animals.
People like you have to make up your own reality, because you live in constant fear of everything. The sky is always falling in your world. You're chicken-fuckin-little.

People like you have to make up your own reality, because you live in constant fear of everything. The sky is always falling in your world. You're chicken-fuckin-little.

Oooo, hurt me! :funnyface:

Who the hell said we are in constant fear..............Some people are able to realize the threats in this world.........some are to stupid to see the forest for the trees....................

A Nuclear Iran is not in our Nations interest, nor the region, and nor the world..............

They cannot be trusted..............especially with Nukes....................and the so called agreements will not do a dang thing to stop their program if signed..................

Came across this today, it's a CNN show on daily life in Iran. All in all they seem to be a much more vibrant, educated and free society than our "friends" the Saudis who probably had a great deal to do with 9/11. They are far more westernized and developed than I expected and the food looked fucking incredible.

Hey, and you can go right down the road and watch them hang homosexuals from cranes and murder women. What an educated vibrant society! Wow!!! Lol. :D

obama-iran-nuclear-negotiation.jpg

Who the hell said we are in constant fear..............Some people are able to realize the threats in this world.........some are to stupid to see the forest for the trees....................

A Nuclear Iran is not in our Nations interest, nor the region, and nor the world..............

They cannot be trusted..............especially with Nukes....................and the so called agreements will not do a dang thing to stop their program if signed..................

Exactly. Thank you for bringing some common sense into this "discussion." :)

Came across this today, it's a CNN show on daily life in Iran. All in all they seem to be a much more vibrant, educated and free society than our "friends" the Saudis who probably had a great deal to do with 9/11. They are far more westernized and developed than I expected and the food looked fucking incredible.

Hey, and you can go right down the road and watch them hang homosexuals from cranes and murder women. What an educated vibrant society! Wow!!! Lol. :D

Our friends the Saudis do the same shit, why are we not talking about murdering their country in cold blood? Or any of the others around the world that do horrible things and yet have nothing to fear from us? Iran does nothing that one or more of our "allies" in the region also does regularly. The human rights rationale for war is a sham, we long ago showed the world that we go to war over only one thing, western control of local resources.

If we listen to the idiots................the sky will be falling from a Radioactive cloud after a nuclear Iran hands over a bomb to their proxy terror groups......................

And then we would wipe them off the face of the earth..............Stopping their nuke program is in the end saving the Iranians themselves..........

Stop supporting terrorist scum, and trying to tell the world convert to Islam or else............

I'll take a double dose of or else please............

Our friends the Saudis do the same shit, why are we not talking about murdering their country in cold blood? Or any of the others around the world that do horrible things and yet have nothing to fear from us? Iran does nothing that one or more of our "allies" in the region also does regularly. The human rights rationale for war is a sham, we long ago showed the world that we go to war over only one thing, western control of local resources.

Look, I don't like Islam period, but Iran has, in the past, declared itself our enemy, is run by crazy mullahs, has ignored and is still ignoring IAEA requests, and is on the verge of getting nukes with our president's blessings. It's just disgusting.

And why you keep talking about war, I don't know. I just want Obama to STOP making stupid deals. He is a horrible president and does not have our best interests at heart, that much is quite obvious.

If we listen to the idiots................the sky will be falling from a Radioactive cloud after a nuclear Iran hands over a bomb to their proxy terror groups......................

And then we would wipe them off the face of the earth..............Stopping their nuke program is in the end saving the Iranians themselves..........

Stop supporting terrorist scum, and trying to tell the world convert to Islam or else............

I'll take a double dose of or else please............

It's all about the PC world. The disgusting, dishonest political correctness that seems to have infiltrated our society. I absolutely despise it, almost as much as I despise Islam.

Look, I don't like Islam period, but Iran has, in the past, declared itself our enemy, is run by crazy mullahs, has ignored and is still ignoring IAEA requests, and is on the verge of getting nukes with our president's blessings. It's just disgusting.

What's disgusting is that you would rather destroy a nation than even look for a path to peace. The last two wars did not do us any favors, they did not lead to a lasting peace or good relations with the countries we bombed to rubble and cost far too much in lives and money. War with Iran cannot be anything more than a last resort. Quit hoping for something that is guaranteed to come out very badly for both sides.

What's disgusting is that you would rather destroy a nation than even look for a path to peace. The last two wars did not do us any favors, they did not lead to a lasting peace or good relations with the countries we bombed to rubble and cost far too much in lives and money. War with Iran cannot be anything more than a last resort. Quit hoping for something that is guaranteed to come out very badly for both sides.

Again, I never said anything about war, so go bitch at someone else who may have actually said such a thing. Your lying is what is disgusting.

Forum List

Back