Republican Senators send a letter to Iran. Wow. Damn!

PlantB20150313_low.jpg

What do YOU think a nuclear Iran is capable of? Do you know about their widespread beliefs (not just with the imams/mullahs but also amongst a lot of the people) of a 12th imam? Do you know the conditions that they believe are necessary in order for their 12th imam to come?

From my link in post #1618

First of all, bear in mind that Iran is a fervently Shiite Islamic Republic, with a 98 percent Muslim population and 89 percent of those Muslims identifying as Shiite, according to the CIA World Factbook. Twelver Shiism is the largest branch of Shiite Islam, with about 85 percent of Shiite adhering to the belief in the 12th imam. Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini, father of the Islamic Revolution in Iran, was a Twelver. So is the current supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, and President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

Now, what does this mean? A series of imams was appointed to carry on the Prophet Muhammad's message, they believe, ranking above all other prophets except for Muhammad himself. The 12th, Muhammad al-Mahdi, is believed by these Shiites to have been born in present-day Iraq in 869 and never to have died, only gone into hiding. Twelvers -- not other Shiites or Sunni Muslims -- believe that al-Mahdi will return as a messiah with Jesus to bring peace to the world and establish Islam as the ruling faith across the globe.

The apocalyptic catch? The Mahdi is expected to appear when the world is wracked in utter chaos and war. Many Sunnis also believe that the Mahdi will come in such a judgment-day scenario, but believe that he has not been born yet.

What do YOU think a nuclear Iran is capable of? Do you know about their widespread beliefs (not just with the imams/mullahs but also amongst a lot of the people) of a 12th imam? Do you know the conditions that they believe are necessary in order for their 12th imam to come?

Let me guess you are going to deign to "school me " .....
Barry-Yes.gif

Here is the kind of insanity that is Iran. THESE are the people that are going to acquire nuclear power with OUR graces, thanks to Mr. Obama.

The 12th Imam The Mahdi and Iran Today

^^^

They really believe this shit and won't hesitate to try to bring it on. This is what should be of concern to everyone! Barack Obama is gambling with world security.

An agreement keeps them from going nuclear. And it's not obama, there are many countries in the negotiations. And the senators insulted all of them.

Just keep in mind, dummies, that a nuclear Iran means a lot of changes in the ME, and NONE of them good.

And you want to do what?

Stay out of any kind of nuclear deals with Iran.
You are not the POTUS, Tehran Tom and the traitors are not the POTUS
This is the POTUS
Barry-Yes.gif

Like I've said, I'm expressing my agreement with the senators and the thoughts behind their letter. This is a very serious matter, way beyond your silly partisan politics.

First of all, bear in mind that Iran is a fervently Shiite Islamic Republic, with a 98 percent Muslim population and 89 percent of those Muslims identifying as Shiite, according to the CIA World Factbook. Twelver Shiism is the largest branch of Shiite Islam, with about 85 percent of Shiite adhering to the belief in the 12th imam. Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini, father of the Islamic Revolution in Iran, was a Twelver. So is the current supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, and President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

Now, what does this mean? A series of imams was appointed to carry on the Prophet Muhammad's message, they believe, ranking above all other prophets except for Muhammad himself. The 12th, Muhammad al-Mahdi, is believed by these Shiites to have been born in present-day Iraq in 869 and never to have died, only gone into hiding. Twelvers -- not other Shiites or Sunni Muslims -- believe that al-Mahdi will return as a messiah with Jesus to bring peace to the world and establish Islam as the ruling faith across the globe.

The apocalyptic catch? The Mahdi is expected to appear when the world is wracked in utter chaos and war. Many Sunnis also believe that the Mahdi will come in such a judgment-day scenario, but believe that he has not been born yet.

Is that all true for Pakistan too?

Here is the kind of insanity that is Iran. THESE are the people that are going to acquire nuclear power with OUR graces, thanks to Mr. Obama.

^^^

They really believe this shit and won't hesitate to try to bring it on. This is what should be of concern to everyone! Barack Obama is gambling with world security.

An agreement keeps them from going nuclear. And it's not obama, there are many countries in the negotiations. And the senators insulted all of them.

Good. They are obviously really stupid and deserve to be insulted. Bunch of idiots.

Pakistan has a much more secular type of governing body than does Iran. There are big differences, but obviously you have no idea what you're babbling on about.

Just keep in mind, dummies, that a nuclear Iran means a lot of changes in the ME, and NONE of them good.

And you want to do what?

This is the POTUS
Barry-Yes.gif

Like I've said, I'm expressing my agreement with the senators and the thoughts behind their letter. This is a very serious matter, way beyond your silly partisan politics.

Actually it is partisan politics that the senators took way too far. They embarrassed us to the world.

Constitutionally, their role is to advise and consent the president of treaties the president seeks to forge with other nations. They have no authority to interfere with treaties by communicating with foreign nations.

Well, I don't have a problem with it, since I think the president is making a horrible mistake. Someone needs to step up!

Somebody needs to step up and make us look like weak morons to the rest of the world? No I don't think we needed that.

By not abiding by Iran's wishes, we look weak? :lol: Figures a weak little scaredy cat like yourself would think so.

Abiding by Iran's wishes? And what are those wishes?

What the hell do you think we've been talking about all this time? Duh. Try and follow along.

I am asking you what YOU think those wishes are.

Let me guess you are going to deign to "school me " .....
Barry-Yes.gif

I don't think that's possible. Not everyone can be helped, unfortunately. Partisan politics is more important to some of you than actual events that WILL change the world and not for the better. But you can go on kissing your leader's bum. Lol.

Pakistan has a much more secular type of governing body than does Iran. There are big differences, but obviously you have no idea what you're babbling on about.

Does Iran have Taliban inside their country fighting the military?

And you want to do what?

This is the POTUS
Barry-Yes.gif

Actually it is partisan politics that the senators took way too far. They embarrassed us to the world.

No, they are the only ones who have given this horrible situation any kind of thought.

^^^

Good. They are obviously really stupid and deserve to be insulted. Bunch of idiots.

Spoken like a child. Well done it shows how childish the senators were.

Does Iran have Taliban inside their country fighting the military?

Some of the younger more educated people of Iran were trying to fight the military. Most of them have disappeared.

^^^

Spoken like a child. Well done it shows how childish the senators were.

Look, you are the one who is childish. All you care about is agreeing with Obama, even when he is dead wrong. THAT is the epitome of childishness, not being able to assess a situation on your own and believing what your leader tells you. :D I think everyone who is not a stupid liberal can see that quite clearly.

And you want to do what?

This is the POTUS
Barry-Yes.gif

No, they are the only ones who have given this horrible situation any kind of thought.

Embarrassing us, lowering our standing in the world, insulting our allies.... That is not thought. That is childish stupidly.

Well, I don't have a problem with it, since I think the president is making a horrible mistake. Someone needs to step up!

Somebody needs to step up and make us look like weak morons to the rest of the world? No I don't think we needed that.

By not abiding by Iran's wishes, we look weak? :lol: Figures a weak little scaredy cat like yourself would think so.

Abiding by Iran's wishes? And what are those wishes?

What the hell do you think we've been talking about all this time? Duh. Try and follow along.

I am asking you what YOU think those wishes are.

I think we ALL know what those wishes are.

Forum List

Back