Republican Senators send a letter to Iran. Wow. Damn!

From my link in post #1618

First of all, bear in mind that Iran is a fervently Shiite Islamic Republic, with a 98 percent Muslim population and 89 percent of those Muslims identifying as Shiite, according to the CIA World Factbook. Twelver Shiism is the largest branch of Shiite Islam, with about 85 percent of Shiite adhering to the belief in the 12th imam. Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini, father of the Islamic Revolution in Iran, was a Twelver. So is the current supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, and President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

Now, what does this mean? A series of imams was appointed to carry on the Prophet Muhammad's message, they believe, ranking above all other prophets except for Muhammad himself. The 12th, Muhammad al-Mahdi, is believed by these Shiites to have been born in present-day Iraq in 869 and never to have died, only gone into hiding. Twelvers -- not other Shiites or Sunni Muslims -- believe that al-Mahdi will return as a messiah with Jesus to bring peace to the world and establish Islam as the ruling faith across the globe.

The apocalyptic catch? The Mahdi is expected to appear when the world is wracked in utter chaos and war. Many Sunnis also believe that the Mahdi will come in such a judgment-day scenario, but believe that he has not been born yet.

Is that all true for Pakistan too?

Pakistan has a much more secular type of governing body than does Iran. There are big differences, but obviously you have no idea what you're babbling on about.

Does Iran have Taliban inside their country fighting the military?

Some of the younger more educated people of Iran were trying to fight the military. Most of them have disappeared.

So no they don't. Thank you.

Stay out of any kind of nuclear deals with Iran.
You are not the POTUS, Tehran Tom and the traitors are not the POTUS
This is the POTUS
Barry-Yes.gif

Like I've said, I'm expressing my agreement with the senators and the thoughts behind their letter. This is a very serious matter, way beyond your silly partisan politics.

Actually it is partisan politics that the senators took way too far. They embarrassed us to the world.

No, they are the only ones who have given this horrible situation any kind of thought.

Embarrassing us, lowering our standing in the world, insulting our allies.... That is not thought. That is childish stupidly.

Talking about Obama again, eh? :lol: Seriously, you just described him to a T. :D Ha ha!

Somebody needs to step up and make us look like weak morons to the rest of the world? No I don't think we needed that.

By not abiding by Iran's wishes, we look weak? :lol: Figures a weak little scaredy cat like yourself would think so.

Abiding by Iran's wishes? And what are those wishes?

What the hell do you think we've been talking about all this time? Duh. Try and follow along.

I am asking you what YOU think those wishes are.

I think we ALL know what those wishes are.

And you think that Obama has a desire to fulfill those wishes (whatever they are) because?

From my link in post #1618

First of all, bear in mind that Iran is a fervently Shiite Islamic Republic, with a 98 percent Muslim population and 89 percent of those Muslims identifying as Shiite, according to the CIA World Factbook. Twelver Shiism is the largest branch of Shiite Islam, with about 85 percent of Shiite adhering to the belief in the 12th imam. Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini, father of the Islamic Revolution in Iran, was a Twelver. So is the current supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, and President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

Now, what does this mean? A series of imams was appointed to carry on the Prophet Muhammad's message, they believe, ranking above all other prophets except for Muhammad himself. The 12th, Muhammad al-Mahdi, is believed by these Shiites to have been born in present-day Iraq in 869 and never to have died, only gone into hiding. Twelvers -- not other Shiites or Sunni Muslims -- believe that al-Mahdi will return as a messiah with Jesus to bring peace to the world and establish Islam as the ruling faith across the globe.

The apocalyptic catch? The Mahdi is expected to appear when the world is wracked in utter chaos and war. Many Sunnis also believe that the Mahdi will come in such a judgment-day scenario, but believe that he has not been born yet.

Pakistan has a much more secular type of governing body than does Iran. There are big differences, but obviously you have no idea what you're babbling on about.

Some of the younger more educated people of Iran were trying to fight the military. Most of them have disappeared.

What does the Taliban have to do with Iran and the crazy mullahs obtaining nuclear power? Please elaborate because you aren't making any sense and you are jumping all over the place, just like you do when your ass has been handed to you on any of the gun threads. :D

Here is the kind of insanity that is Iran. THESE are the people that are going to acquire nuclear power with OUR graces, thanks to Mr. Obama.

The 12th Imam The Mahdi and Iran Today

^^^

They really believe this shit and won't hesitate to try to bring it on. This is what should be of concern to everyone! Barack Obama is gambling with world security.

An agreement keeps them from going nuclear. And it's not obama, there are many countries in the negotiations. And the senators insulted all of them.

Good. They are obviously really stupid and deserve to be insulted. Bunch of idiots.

Spoken like a child. Well done it shows how childish the senators were.

Look, you are the one who is childish. All you care about is agreeing with Obama, even when he is dead wrong. THAT is the epitome of childishness, not being able to assess a situation on your own and believing what your leader tells you. :D I think everyone who is not a stupid liberal can see that quite clearly.

Well the senators have very little support and it will keep dropping.

By not abiding by Iran's wishes, we look weak? :lol: Figures a weak little scaredy cat like yourself would think so.

What the hell do you think we've been talking about all this time? Duh. Try and follow along.

And you think that Obama has a desire to fulfill those wishes (whatever they are) because?

I don't think he has a wish to fulfill their desires, I just think he is an idiot who is all about appeasing the enemy, just like a liberal. A pussy.

What does the Taliban have to do with Iran and the crazy mullahs obtaining nuclear power? Please elaborate because you aren't making any sense and you are jumping all over the place, just like you do when your ass has been handed to you on any of the gun threads. :D

My point is that Pakistan is Moslem and much less stable.

Here is the kind of insanity that is Iran. THESE are the people that are going to acquire nuclear power with OUR graces, thanks to Mr. Obama.

The 12th Imam The Mahdi and Iran Today

^^^

They really believe this shit and won't hesitate to try to bring it on. This is what should be of concern to everyone! Barack Obama is gambling with world security.

An agreement keeps them from going nuclear. And it's not obama, there are many countries in the negotiations. And the senators insulted all of them.

Good. They are obviously really stupid and deserve to be insulted. Bunch of idiots.

Look, you are the one who is childish. All you care about is agreeing with Obama, even when he is dead wrong. THAT is the epitome of childishness, not being able to assess a situation on your own and believing what your leader tells you. :D I think everyone who is not a stupid liberal can see that quite clearly.

I don't think so. Once more people have had time to actually think about what a nuclear Iran means (with OUR blessings), they will totally wake up and realize what a horrible idea it is.

I don't think he has a wish to fulfill their desires, I just think he is an idiot who is all about appeasing the enemy, just like a liberal. A pussy.

And all the other countries in the world except israel.

That doesn't have anything to do with Iran, as Iran is RUN by crazy mullahs. The crazies are ALREADY in charge there.

I don't think so. Once more people have had time to actually think about what a nuclear Iran means (with OUR blessings), they will totally wake up and realize what a horrible idea it is.

And what would you do if not an agreement? Netanyahu had nothing to offer.

You keep on kissing butt. In a few years, you'll see. It's going to be World War III. Just wait and see.

Say Hell No! We do not approve of a nuclear Iran. Simple really.

That doesn't have anything to do with Iran, as Iran is RUN by crazy mullahs. The crazies are ALREADY in charge there.

When was the last time the crazies attacked someone?

So you have no plan either. Shocking.

Well, I don't have a problem with it, since I think the president is making a horrible mistake. Someone needs to step up!

Somebody needs to step up and make us look like weak morons to the rest of the world? No I don't think we needed that.

Now I am asking you, do you trust Iran with nuclear capabilities? Are they just a harmless misunderstood country in your opinion? :D What do you think will happen if they ever obtained nuclear weapons?

You keep on kissing butt. In a few years, you'll see. It's going to be World War III. Just wait and see.

I'm sure you would love that.

So you have no plan either. Shocking.

There is no plan, just keep sanctioning them or bomb them. Those are the choices that have to be made for world peace.

I'm sure you would love that.

This is typical of you. No content in your responses, just a bunch of crap. Your mouth is like a toilet.

Notice that you have YET to negate anything I've claimed. :D That is because I am correct in that a nuclear Iran is a terrible idea. You cannot argue against that though, can you?

Forum List

Back