Republican Senators send a letter to Iran. Wow. Damn!

NotfooledbyW

I think you owe me an apology since I most certainly did post the links to the polls and all of the information about the polls is included in those links. :D

Also, by your screen name, we can all tell that you are a partisan. Why pretend that you have the country's best interests at heart, when you obviously do not? Your only concern is that people like Obama. Lol.

You obviously are partisan and have Israels best interests at heart.

This is also a typical dummy lib response.

Only a liberal could make sense of such a statement. Basically you are saying that by okaying a nuclear Iran that is going to prevent them from developing nukes. :lol: I'll have to give you a "funny" for that one. :tongue:

Who is okaying a nuclear Iran? Nobody is doing that. How can someone who knows so little post so much? It's embarassing.

Who is okaying it? Anyone who agrees with this deal.

Then you have no understanding of the deal. You fail.

I do understand it, and it is a terrible idea. It is a known fact that Iran plays fast and loose with rules. LOL.

Link?

And you want to go to war to stop them. What do polls say about that idea?

I said that we need to get everyone on board with sanctions. Sanctions have worked and do work when they are properly applied. Now, we can threaten those hold-out countries into sanctioning Iran with no more aid money.

Iran has been trying to obtain nukes for decades now, and that idiot Obama is giving them the okay. Now, let's watch the ME implode.

Sounds like what we were told about iraq. We don't need another mistake like that.

Who is okaying a nuclear Iran? Nobody is doing that. How can someone who knows so little post so much? It's embarassing.

I do understand it, and it is a terrible idea. It is a known fact that Iran plays fast and loose with rules. LOL.

Link?

I said that we need to get everyone on board with sanctions. Sanctions have worked and do work when they are properly applied. Now, we can threaten those hold-out countries into sanctioning Iran with no more aid money.

Where have they ever worked? North Korea? You must be joking.

Link?

They've worked with Iran in the past. Iran has come to the table for negotiations specifically to end sanctions. Learn some history!!!

Link?

They've worked with Iran in the past. Iran has come to the table for negotiations specifically to end sanctions. Learn some history!!!

Link how they have ever worked.

Iran has been trying to obtain nukes for decades now, and that idiot Obama is giving them the okay. Now, let's watch the ME implode.

Sounds like what we were told about iraq. We don't need another mistake like that.

So . . . your answer is? Make deals with Iran to get nuclear power? That is your smart idea, huh?

Several countries are behind that idea. War is not an option and sanctions make them want it more.

I have quite a few reservations on both sides of this issue and as a pragmatic moderate I don't have an ideology right/left who dictates my thinking.
My questions are, what's up with Mossad saying that Iran has no nuclear weapons program? Somebody isn't being honest,,who?
Why are the Iranian hardliners against the negotiations if the outcome if it's a cave-in to Iran by the US, Britain, France, Germany, China and Russia?
What happens if the Iranian hardliners assume power in Iran?

The bottom line here is that Iran lies and spreads propaganda. They are abusive to their own people and are a known source for some of the worst terror cells in the ME. They harbor, train and financially support them. They are a people who are religious fanatics and believe that the end of the world must occur in order for their 12th Imam to arrive, they hate America and Israel and anyone else who disagrees with their extremist views . . . now who thinks them having nuclear power is a GOOD idea?

[QUOTE="ChrisL, post: 10959490, member: 50165
]

They've worked with Iran in the past. Iran has come to the table for negotiations specifically to end sanctions. Learn some history!!![/QUOTE]

So, my dear friends, lets follow the "logic" of the dingbat, ChrissyL.....

Sanctions, states the nitwit, have made Iran come to the table for negotiations......and what those the moron propose???? Well, we should leave the table of negotiations...Yep, why didn't we think of that?????

Priceless.....LOL

The bottom line here is that Iran lies and spreads propaganda. They are abusive to their own people and are a known source for some of the worst terror cells in the ME. They harbor, train and financially support them. They are a people who are religious fanatics and believe that the end of the world must occur in order for their 12th Imam to arrive, they hate America and Israel and anyone else who disagrees with their extremist views . . . now who thinks them having nuclear power is a GOOD idea?

Nuclear power?

POLITICO Caucus: Iran-letter backlash spreads to early states

'Policywise, the deal Obama is trying to cut is a bad one. Politically speaking, however, the letter has been a disaster.'

By James Hohmann

3/13/15 6:37 AM EDT

Read more: POLITICO Caucus Iran-letter backlash spreads to early states - James Hohmann - POLITICO

Perhaps for the more politically correct amongst us, the letter was not a good idea, but I personally have no problem with it. I think those senators realize that bringing their issues to Obama is useless, and so they did what they thought was necessary. I agree with them completely. Obama is not going to listen to them. He is going to do just what he wants to do, even though he is clueless obviously.

However, a letter is certainly not as damaging as Obama's little deal here. This is going to have a major effect on the entire world.

Nuclear power?

Yes. Do you know what that means or is that something else I'm going to have to try to explain to you?

POLITICO Caucus: Iran-letter backlash spreads to early states

'Policywise, the deal Obama is trying to cut is a bad one. Politically speaking, however, the letter has been a disaster.'

By James Hohmann

3/13/15 6:37 AM EDT

Read more: POLITICO Caucus Iran-letter backlash spreads to early states - James Hohmann - POLITICO

Perhaps for the more politically correct amongst us, the letter was not a good idea, but I personally have no problem with it. I think those senators realize that bringing their issues to Obama is useless, and so they did what they thought was necessary. I agree with them completely. Obama is not going to listen to them. He is going to do just what he wants to do, even though he is clueless obviously.

However, a letter is certainly not as damaging as Obama's little deal here. This is going to have a major effect on the entire world.

Luckily you are in a minority with those ideas.

[QUOTE="ChrisL, post: 10959490, member: 50165
]

So, my dear friends, lets follow the "logic" of the dingbat, ChrissyL.....

Sanctions, states the nitwit, have made Iran come to the table for negotiations......and what those the moron propose???? Well, we should leave the table of negotiations...Yep, why didn't we think of that?????

Priceless.....LOL[/QUOTE]

The only reason why they left the table was because of the end of the sanctions, dumbass.

Also, learn to use the computer and the quote function. If you can't even figure that out, you have no business being here discussing anything important.

Nuclear power?

Yes. Do you know what that means or is that something else I'm going to have to try to explain to you?

Nobody has ever attacked with nuclear power.

Forum List

Back