Republican Senators send a letter to Iran. Wow. Damn!

[QUOTE="ChrisL, post: 10959490, member: 50165
]

They've worked with Iran in the past. Iran has come to the table for negotiations specifically to end sanctions. Learn some history!!!

So, my dear friends, lets follow the "logic" of the dingbat, ChrissyL.....

Sanctions, states the nitwit, have made Iran come to the table for negotiations......and what those the moron propose???? Well, we should leave the table of negotiations...Yep, why didn't we think of that?????

Priceless.....LOL

The only reason why they left the table was because of the end of the sanctions, dumbass.

Also, learn to use the computer and the quote function. If you can't even figure that out, you have no business being here discussing anything important.[/QUOTE]

Waiting for link showing how sanctions have worked.

The bottom line here is that Iran lies and spreads propaganda. They are abusive to their own people and are a known source for some of the worst terror cells in the ME. They harbor, train and financially support them. They are a people who are religious fanatics and believe that the end of the world must occur in order for their 12th Imam to arrive, they hate America and Israel and anyone else who disagrees with their extremist views . . . now who thinks them having nuclear power is a GOOD idea?

Nuclear power?

Yes. Do you know what that means or is that something else I'm going to have to try to explain to you?

Nobody has ever attacked with nuclear power.

What do you think the atom bomb was, moron? My God, you people have no business being in this thread.

[QUOTE="ChrisL, post: 10959490, member: 50165
]

They've worked with Iran in the past. Iran has come to the table for negotiations specifically to end sanctions. Learn some history!!!

So, my dear friends, lets follow the "logic" of the dingbat, ChrissyL.....

Sanctions, states the nitwit, have made Iran come to the table for negotiations......and what those the moron propose???? Well, we should leave the table of negotiations...Yep, why didn't we think of that?????

Priceless.....LOL

The only reason why they left the table was because of the end of the sanctions, dumbass.

Also, learn to use the computer and the quote function. If you can't even figure that out, you have no business being here discussing anything important.

Waiting for link showing how sanctions have worked.[/QUOTE]

It was already mentioned many times in several of the links I've provided. Did you read them? :)

The bottom line here is that Iran lies and spreads propaganda. They are abusive to their own people and are a known source for some of the worst terror cells in the ME. They harbor, train and financially support them. They are a people who are religious fanatics and believe that the end of the world must occur in order for their 12th Imam to arrive, they hate America and Israel and anyone else who disagrees with their extremist views . . . now who thinks them having nuclear power is a GOOD idea?

You read and view to much war propaganda from western media sources. That is all we can ascertain for sure from your post.

Tom Cotton the Dennis Rodman of the Ayatollahs ...

TomCotton.jpeg

You read and view to much war propaganda from western media sources. That is all we can ascertain for sure from your post.

I've provided all kinds of sources. All of my claims are linked to sources. Now, what do you have to add to the topic?

Nuclear power?

Yes. Do you know what that means or is that something else I'm going to have to try to explain to you?

What do you think the atom bomb was, moron? My God, you people have no business being in this thread.

Nuclear power is used for energy, moron.

Nuclear power?

And the materials needed for nuclear power can easily be used for weapons, moron.

I have quite a few reservations on both sides of this issue and as a pragmatic moderate I don't have an ideology right/left who dictates my thinking.
My questions are, what's up with Mossad saying that Iran has no nuclear weapons program? Somebody isn't being honest,,who?
Why are the Iranian hardliners against the negotiations if the outcome if it's a cave-in to Iran by the US, Britain, France, Germany, China and Russia?
What happens if the Iranian hardliners assume power in Iran?

Ahhhha, finally some decent questions that could lead to SANE discourse...My take is that Bibi and company in Israel are all-out FEAR-MONGERING as the most effective way to remain in power.

Conversely, the Iranian hardliners are also doing the same claiming that it may not be fair in the region's balance of power for Israel to be the only nation with over 200 nukes.

Hardliners have long been in power in Iran.....and only recently has some measure of more moderate Iranians wrested some political power...After all, Iran had been surrounded by US and coalition troops (Iraq, Afghanistan and even some of our troops in Turkey)...Once we vacated those neighboring countries, more moderate voices began being heard in Persia......

Those 47 senators' letter have almost squashed the Iranian moderation toward trusting the west.

Nuclear power?

Look, you didn't even know that the atomic bomb was a nuclear weapon. :D You are out of your league here and should probably bow out of the conversation. As usual, you come across as a dummy. Where you ever got the idea to use the word "brain" for your screen name, I don't know, but that's a lie. Lol.

I have quite a few reservations on both sides of this issue and as a pragmatic moderate I don't have an ideology right/left who dictates my thinking.
My questions are, what's up with Mossad saying that Iran has no nuclear weapons program? Somebody isn't being honest,,who?
Why are the Iranian hardliners against the negotiations if the outcome if it's a cave-in to Iran by the US, Britain, France, Germany, China and Russia?

Ahhhha, finally some decent questions that could lead to SANE discourse...My take is that Bibi and company in Israel are all-out FEAR-MONGERING as the most effective way to remain in power.

Conversely, the Iranian hardliners are also doing the same claiming that it may not be fair in the region's balance of power for Israel to be the only nation with over 200 nukes.

Hardliners have long been in power in Iran.....and only recently has some measure of more moderate Iranians wrested some political power...After all, Iran had been surrounded by US and coalition troops (Iraq, Afghanistan and even some of our troops in Turkey)...Once we vacated those neighboring countries, more moderate voices began being heard in Persia......

Those 47 senators' letter have almost squashed the Iranian moderation toward trusting the west.

Wrong, in the past few years, Iran has become even more extreme and hard line.

There is no such thing as a "moderate" Iranian. All of the elections are rigged, and the mullahs make the final decisions. They like the hardliners because hardliners are the governing body of Iran.

That is counter to your link that sanctions are working. You need to get your story straight.

Brain357

You really need to think about changing your screen name to Pinky. Lol.

Iran sanctions They work so keep them

Your link is old and you still say Iran is a huge threat. Looks like the opinion in your link is wrong. How many more years you give for sanctions to work? Really worked with that Castro.

Um, no, dummy. The link is from 2013. That is not old. The biggest problem is that Russia and China ignore the sanctions. I've already given a solution for that little problem. From the link . . .

"Another key effect of sanctions has been the wrench it has thrown into the regime's usual business strategies. Significantly, hundreds of international corporations have fled Iran in recent years due to sanctions and pressure, and dozens of countries have declared themselves off-limits to business involving Iran or its sinking currency. The partners the regime has relied on for decades are dwindling, and Khamenei is finding himself increasingly out of options."

That is counter to your link that sanctions are working. You need to get your story straight.

That's because they are emboldened by backing of Russia and China, as everyone knows.

Nuclear power?

And the materials needed for nuclear power can easily be used for weapons, moron.

Link?

I'm not sure I agree. Ayatollah Khamenei probably doesn't want a verifiable agreement, and the Republican Guard doesn't want it. But, they need to have sanctions lifted. I do think the 47 Cottonheads have hurt our bargaining power to get a better deal. When Khamenei said "the US always waits till the last minute to demand more and doesn't want a deal," I think he was honestly saying how he perceived it. It's now harder to get better verification requirements. jmo

Forum List

Back