Republican states rank at the bottom in nearly everything

One thing is for sure and that is no matter how badly Texas sucks California sucks even more!
Is it the bigger economy?

Both States are big ass economies and the rest of the U.S. could not survive without either and both States benefit from the Federal Government!
And one is bigger.

Most red states would be 3rd world without some natural resource propping them up.

I drove through 8 red states last month.

All of them were in a mess. All of them had 3rd world conditions in places.

I saw ghost town after ghost town in red states.

Poverty is running rampant in most red states.

Homelessness so bad that for miles, tents line the side of the freeway. Filth everywhere.

I was so happy when I crossed the state line from Arizona to California. All of a sudden the road became flat and smooth. No more bouncing down the highway.

The roads in most red states are a mess. Most of them haven't been paved in years. They're so criss crossed with that black stuff they fill cracks with that you can barely see the original road. Most have ruts and gouged holes in the roads.

I stopped seeing abandoned small towns when I crossed into California.

There are proper signs on the road telling when a road changed to a different one going a different way in California.

And the people. Wow. So much anger. Wow. The reaction I had from drivers on the road in red states was just disgusting. I can't count how many times someone in a huge pickup truck spewed black smoke at me then tried to force me off the road. So may people flipping me off. Just for driving down the road with a license plate from a blue state.

In Texas I went to the Cadillac Ranch Store. I took one of my cameras in with me to take photos. The lady there saw it and asked me if I was a professional photographer. I said yes and told her what I did. Then I showed her some of my photos on my phone. I left my phone on the counter with her so she could scroll through the photos while I picked out gifts for family and friends. While doing that I saw her taking photos of my photos with her phone. She stole photos from me. I asked her to delete them. She didn't. I asked again. She didn't. Then finally I told her if she didn't she would be getting legal papers from my employer suing her. That my employer has a whole legal department that just loves to sue people who violate their contracts. I signed exclusive contracts with them to sell my work. I had to stand there and watch her delete those photos.

That is the mentality of people in red states. Especially Texas. They have no respect for other people and believe they have the right to just steal what they want.

Those of us who live in blue states live in paradise compared to red ones.

A credible link would be proof of your OP.
Thanks for the links, but it all depends on the question being asked. For example, the states with the largest number of homeless are generally BLUE states, and with the least are red states.

1. California (151,278)
  2. New York (92,091)
  3. Florida (28,328)
  4. Texas (25,848)
  5. Washington (21,577)
  6. Massachusetts (18,471)
  7. Oregon (15,876)
  8. Pennsylvania (13,199)
  9. Georgia (10,443)
  10. Ohio (10,345)

The state with the least number is red, North Dakota.
Aaaand those Liberal shitholes also have the most business hostile environments known to man. Yet Democrats' only answer to society's issues is to tax and regulate the private sector out of existence.

One thing is for sure and that is no matter how badly Texas sucks California sucks even more!

Both States are big ass economies and the rest of the U.S. could not survive without either and both States benefit from the Federal Government!
And one is bigger.

Most red states would be 3rd world without some natural resource propping them up.

Homelessness so bad that for miles, tents line the side of the freeway. Filth everywhere.

I was so happy when I crossed the state line from Arizona to California. All of a sudden the road became flat and smooth. No more bouncing down the highway.

The roads in most red states are a mess. Most of them haven't been paved in years. They're so criss crossed with that black stuff they fill cracks with that you can barely see the original road. Most have ruts and gouged holes in the roads.

There are proper signs on the road telling when a road changed to a different one going a different way in California.

And the people. Wow. So much anger. Wow. The reaction I had from drivers on the road in red states was just disgusting. I can't count how many times someone in a huge pickup truck spewed black smoke at me then tried to force me off the road. So may people flipping me off. Just for driving down the road with a license plate from a blue state.

In Texas I went to the Cadillac Ranch Store. I took one of my cameras in with me to take photos. The lady there saw it and asked me if I was a professional photographer. I said yes and told her what I did. Then I showed her some of my photos on my phone. I left my phone on the counter with her so she could scroll through the photos while I picked out gifts for family and friends. While doing that I saw her taking photos of my photos with her phone. She stole photos from me. I asked her to delete them. She didn't. I asked again. She didn't. Then finally I told her if she didn't she would be getting legal papers from my employer suing her. That my employer has a whole legal department that just loves to sue people who violate their contracts. I signed exclusive contracts with them to sell my work. I had to stand there and watch her delete those photos.

That is the mentality of people in red states. Especially Texas. They have no respect for other people and believe they have the right to just steal what they want.

Typical brainwashed far Left whackjob right there.

When Republicans talk about poorly run governments they are projecting.

• 8 of 10 worst education states are red (NV/AZ other two)
  • 9 of 10 poorest states are red (NM other one)
  • 8 of 10 most federally dependent states are red (NM/AZ other two)
  • 9 of 10 worst states for teen pregnancy are red (NM is the other)
  • 10 of 10 lowest life expectancy states are red
  • 8 of 10 highest divorce states are red (NV/AZ the other two)
  • 9 of 10 states with the highest gun death rates are red (NM is other)
  • 7 of 10 most violent crime states are red
  • 7 of 10 worst suicide rates are red states
  • 8 of 10 most bankruptcy states are red (IL/NV other 2)
Within every ted state there are deep blue cities of democrats who make the whole state look nad

And one is bigger.

Hahahahahaha what a storyteller you are Dimmer.

And one is bigger.

No way you drove through 8 red states in your electric wokemobile. It would take you 6 months to charge up enough to do that.

And one is bigger.

No way you drove through 8 red states in your electric wokemobile. It would take you 6 months to charge up enough to do that.

I drive a hybrid car. A Toyota Prius. I normally get between 50 and 54 mpg with my car. It costs less than 30 dollars to fill the tank in my car.

The trip took me about 2 and a half weeks.

I took a trip I have wanted to take most of my life. Drive all of what's left of Route 66. I took it from the beginning in Chicago Illinois to the end at Santa Monica Pier in California.

I believe one of the reasons why people were so rude to me on the road in red states is because I was driving a hybrid car. I didn't have any problems with other drivers in the blue states I drove through.

I don't know where you get your lame lies but they are weak and pathetic.

I guess you live in a red state and have not ventured out of your own county to see what life it like in the rest of the nation. If you live in one of the red states I dove through, you live in a total dump.

I wish more people thought that my Red State sucked.

That way we wouldn't have so many people from the Blue states moving here.

A damn shame you got stuck with all those beaches and great weather.

More left wing propaganda based on unidentified and unverified data while the U.S. is falling apart under the "leadership" of a doddering old man who can't remember what day it is.

A damn shame you got stuck with all those beaches and great weather.

It is bad enough the filthy ass tourists come but what we really hate are the stupid Moon Bats that permanently move her because of lower taxes, less control by the unions, more Conservative government and more Liberty

It is bad enough the filthy ass tourists come but what we really hate are the stupid Moon Bats that permanently move her because of lower taxes, less control by the unions, more Conservative government and more Liberty

Maybe you’d be better off in a nice red state where moon bats don’t want to move to.

And one is bigger.

What a liar

Maybe you’d be better off in a nice red state where moon bats don’t want to move to.
Don't worry blue staters Will fuck up red states in due time

When Republicans talk about poorly run governments they are projecting.

• 8 of 10 worst education states are red (NV/AZ other two)
  • 9 of 10 poorest states are red (NM other one)
  • 8 of 10 most federally dependent states are red (NM/AZ other two)
  • 9 of 10 worst states for teen pregnancy are red (NM is the other)
  • 10 of 10 lowest life expectancy states are red
  • 8 of 10 highest divorce states are red (NV/AZ the other two)
  • 9 of 10 states with the highest gun death rates are red (NM is other)
  • 7 of 10 most violent crime states are red
  • 7 of 10 worst suicide rates are red states
  • 8 of 10 most bankruptcy states are red (IL/NV other 2)
Good thing USMB enforces its rules, like such thread posts requiring a link or be deleted.....

Then why is everyone moving to them?
If everyone was moving to the red states that would mean that the blue states are empty, yet that is not the case. West Virginia has the highest population decline of all states and it is red.
The democrat's war on coal doesn't help WV. Makes me wonder why Manchin is still a democrat??
There is no war on coal, coal is a dying commodity because of its efficiency rating versus capital cost and operational cost. Are you still pissed we don't use whale oil?
Coal is second only to nuclear for lowest cost for generating electricity on a large scale.
View attachment 493455

19% of US electrical capacity is generated by COAL.
View attachment 493457
Natural gas cost more in capital construction yet is cheaper for operational cost... Which is why coal is declining in use in the US yet exports make up the majority of coal output now.

Since the beginning of the year, the EIA's 2020 production estimate has dropped by 76 million st because of the coronavirus pandemic, which has resulted in a decrease in US power generation and coal production cutbacks by miners.

"COVID-19 and efforts to mitigate it, along with reduced demand from the US electric power sector amid low natural gas prices have contributed to mine idling and mine closures," the EIA said.

The one thing you never say is about how people feel about living comfortably. Social TV and everything is different then living in peace.

The problem with these stupid Moon Bats is that they live up upnorth and they vote for Democrats that fuck everything and then the Moon Bats move away because everything is fucked up. They come to Florida to get better government like lower taxes and more freedom but when the morons get here they still vote for Democrats. They are too dumb to know that it is Republican government that makes it a better state to move to.

The problem with these stupid Moon Bats is that they live up upnorth and they vote for Democrats that fuck everything and then the Moon Bats move away because everything is fucked up. They come to Florida to get better government like lower taxes and more freedom but when the morons get here they still vote for Democrats. They are too dumb to know that it is Republican government that makes it a better state to move to.
Give us an example of what the northern moon bats have fucked up in Florida.

Forum List

Back