🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Republican "Surrender then Play Fight" Strategy To Deceive the People

Why not give this treaty a fucking chance? Oh'yess, you're too interested in spending a few trillion more on war with iran...damn. Let our president preside.

Are you serious?

You want to give a chance with nuclear weapons to a nation whose entire leadership establishment reflexively yells 'Death to America!' at the drop of a hat?

Why do that? What is our gain from agreeing to this piece of shit treaty?

I was talking about this very thing yesterday. It's basically because the GOP (politicians) do not have a spine, nor are they smart.

They are scared of Obama and the media, they always have been. They give him whatever he wants in order that they don't get blamed for actually stopping anything then they pretend to be against it in order to fool the base.

But the base is no longer falling for it. This explains the popularity of Donald Trump. Say what you want about him, he has balls. This is what has been missing from the GOP for decades.

I think you are closer to the mark than you know. The GOP loses. I mean, almost professionally. From the government shut down to Obamacare to impeachment to the debt ceiling to Iran to immigration reform to all of their 'scandals', none of it amounts to much.

I think Trump's support comes from frustration with that rather stunning record of failure. Even with both Congress and the Senate.....republicans still can't do shit.

I was talking about this very thing yesterday. It's basically because the GOP (politicians) do not have a spine, nor are they smart.

They are scared of Obama and the media, they always have been. They give him whatever he wants in order that they don't get blamed for actually stopping anything then they pretend to be against it in order to fool the base.

But the base is no longer falling for it. This explains the popularity of Donald Trump. Say what you want about him, he has balls. This is what has been missing from the GOP for decades.

I think you are closer to the mark than you know. The GOP loses. I mean, almost professionally. From the government shut down to Obamacare to impeachment to the debt ceiling to Iran to immigration reform to all of their 'scandals', none of it amounts to much.

I think Trump's support comes from frustration with that rather stunning record of failure. Even with both Congress and the Senate.....republicans still can't do shit.

And even if they could they'd cut, slash, deregulate and crap on the poor. Shitty party with dumb people voting for it.

They could do a lot, but because they give ass hats like you too much credit they think that they cant win, and so they lose, play fight and pass the pork to their contributors back home.

And even if they could they'd cut, slash, deregulate and crap on the poor. Shitty party with dumb people voting for it.
Says the dude who most leftists would brand as a racist.

Matthew, you don't have an objective perspective on this any more. What happened? Someone threaten your budget?

They could do a lot, but because they give ass hats like you too much credit they think that they cant win, and so they lose, play fight and pass the pork to their contributors back home.

No, they can't. They lack the unity, will and intelligence to do so. The government shut down was their baby and it was done with no exit strategy. It was beyond stupid. Even republicans called it the 'dumbest thing I've ever heard of'.

And the GOP ability to succeed hasn't improved since.

"Step one: Obama wants to do something bad. The Republicans decide to let him do it, while appearing to oppose it. Why? Maybe because they secretly agree that it should be done but know it will infuriate their base (think: raising the debt ceiling). Maybe because, although Republicans know it is bad, they are less concerned about the danger to the country than about the media-Left wrath that will rain down on them if they block Obama. Making a calculation rooted in politics rather than statesmanship, they conclude: It’s better to let the bad thing happen than be blamed for “gridlock,” “partisanship,” etc.; plus, if they can pull off the “enable Obama while ostensibly opposing Obama” trick, their empty rhetorical opposition will poll better than taking real steps to stop the president (think: Iran deal).
"Step two: The legislative template — Surrender . . . Then Play-Fight — is deployed. Republicans engineer the enactment of an authorizing statute that fully permits the bad thing Obama wants to do, but it attaches a “process” that has two conditions: 1) Obama must take certain measures to formally propose the bad thing (even though the bad thing has already been conditionally authorized); and 2) congressional Republicans must be given an opportunity to “disapprove” of the bad thing they have already approved in the authorizing statute. As GOP leadership well knows, this opportunity to disapprove is sheer theater: Obama will veto the “disapproval” and needs only one-third-plus-one support in just one chamber (i.e., 34 senators or 146 House members) to prevent an override."

Read more at: Corker-Cardin Deal -- Congress Should Follow It, All of It | National Review Online

The Republicans really could stop the Iran treaty in its tracks if they wanted to since Obama has violated the terms of the Corker law that authorized its 'fast track' process.

Looks like the GOP might be realizing they have been lied to a snookered by their own leadership again.

The GOP can not defeat the Dimbocrats on any issue while it is led by professional losers Boehner and McConnell.
Ayup... Boner and McCantDoShitOnAnything are a couple of pussies.. This is what we get for voting for democrats and republicans, screwed.

Why not give this treaty a fucking chance? Oh'yess, you're too interested in spending a few trillion more on war with iran...damn. Let our president preside.

Are you serious?

You want to give a chance with nuclear weapons to a nation whose entire leadership establishment reflexively yells 'Death to America!' at the drop of a hat?

Why do that? What is our gain from agreeing to this piece of shit treaty?
Matthew is a communist and an islamic radical. He wants Iran to have nukes.

No, they can't. They lack the unity, will and intelligence to do so. The government shut down was their baby and it was done with no exit strategy. It was beyond stupid. Even republicans called it the 'dumbest thing I've ever heard of'. .

The Constitution gives Congress the right to defund anything in the budget that they don't like and all parties have done such since the Republic was established.

But along comes American Dictator For Life Baraque Hussein Obama and he says that if Congress does not pass his entire budget he would not sign it, making HIM THE ONE SHO WHO SHUT DOWN THE GOVERNMENT. Even a few things that had emergency funding Obama stopped to piss everyone off.

If the GOP had leaders with a spine they could have made that case to the public, but they didn't want to because their lobbyists had some pork that need to get passed and they thought it better in the long run to simply forfeit Constitutional authority by not making the case.

BTW, you are the dumbest thing I have heard of except for Jake Starkey.

No, they can't. They lack the unity, will and intelligence to do so. The government shut down was their baby and it was done with no exit strategy. It was beyond stupid. Even republicans called it the 'dumbest thing I've ever heard of'.

And the GOP ability to succeed hasn't improved since.
And Ted Cruz is harboring another shutdown against funding of plan parenthood. What is PP got to do with the rest of the country?

Why not give this treaty a fucking chance?

It was already tested in North Korea.
Don't you think we learn a lesson on dealing with this kind of country?
Your only other option against this deal is WAR.
What is your suggestion? Let them keep building their nuclear ambitions? Do you realize how close they are in making this bomb?

Why not give this treaty a fucking chance?

It was already tested in North Korea.
Don't you think we learn a lesson on dealing with this kind of country?
What is your suggestion? Let them keep building their nuclear ambitions? Do you realize how close they are in making this bomb?

I would keep all sanctions in place, and tell them through private channels that the day we receive information they are constructing a bomb, they will cease to be a viable country, no questions asked.

And Ted Cruz is harboring another shutdown against funding of plan parenthood. What is PP got to do with the rest of the country?

You mean other than murdering unborn babies in their mothers womb?

What else is required to defund them?

You mean other than murdering unborn babies in their mothers womb?

What else is required to defund them?
Republicans don't defund anything when they have superior numbers in congress. Not any more. These fagots suck donkey shit.

That is simply bullshit false dichotomy. We could let another country wage war, we could do precision attacks that target only their military, we could send in saboteurs, we could rattle the saber and supply a revolt that we passed on not too long ago, etc.

We have plenty of other options other than a declaration of war vrs letting them have the nuclear bomb in ten years.

Forum List

Back