Republican Thug Michael Grimm Sent To Prison

Daschle's nomination was pulled back by Obama.
Did that negate his "criminality"? Why wasn't he prosecuted? Who was Attorney General at the time?

He paid back taxes and penalties. What we know is that paying taxes isn't an issue for you, it's being a Republican. When Democrats don't pay taxes, you don't give a shit. So we have another standard from you that actually turned out to not be a standard for you.

Is there anything that is an actual standard for you? Meaning you would hold Democrats to it?

Just another in a long line of criminal conservatives.

Michael Grimm, US ex-congressman, jailed for tax evasion

Last year Grimm pleaded guilty to charges that he underreported more than $1m (£600,000) in wages from a Manhattan health food restaurant.

The New York Republican, who once threatened to throw a reporter off a balcony, was re-elected in November but later resigned.

Prosecutors had pushed for a two-year prison sentence.
I hope some lifer breaks that "prag" like a boy.

how much vote fraud is acceptable to you nutcase?
well dumb fuck, none is acceptable ... but I live in the real world ... the real world says you will have shit happen ... in this case where voter fraud was done and caught, the amount didn't affect the vote .. but I expected you with your stupid remark ... you republicans love to be stupid for some strange reason, nutcase!!!

great job my idiotic, angry friend!!!

shit happens huh?
then you support the death penalty too right?
i mean most of them are guilty as sin right?

you're such an angry idiot,with nothing of substance to say
You're confused ... angry ??? don't think so... seems every time you're pointed out to be wrong, you go off the deep end ... nobody is guilty as sin where do you get this stuff, "they're guilty" ho sp what law did they violate dumb fuck ???? you keep following your worhtless republicans heros, right off the cliff !!!!

sharpton AND his FOR-PROFIT company, as well as his National Action Network; owe or have owed taxes in the millions

leave it to an angry, nuhinged left-wing nutjob to make a fool of himself defending Sharpton's old, wrinkled black ass and toss his salad
this is where you have a problem ... its the national Action Network that has tax trouble, not sharpton ... but you keep trying losers, like you always do...

Just another in a long line of criminal conservatives.

Michael Grimm, US ex-congressman, jailed for tax evasion

Last year Grimm pleaded guilty to charges that he underreported more than $1m (£600,000) in wages from a Manhattan health food restaurant.

The New York Republican, who once threatened to throw a reporter off a balcony, was re-elected in November but later resigned.

Prosecutors had pushed for a two-year prison sentence.

Wow, you must have been livid when tax cheats Charlie Rangle, Tom Daschle, Jefferson, Zoe Baird and Bill and Hillary Clinton didn't do time. You're really serious about paying your taxes, aren't you? I mean I don't remember you mentioning Democrat tax cheats, but you lost it when they didn't go to jail, didn't you? Your confirmation would be enough for me, obviously you wouldn't be hypocritical
When there is enough evidence to convict them, they should go to prison also.

When there is enough evidence? WTF? How stupid are you? Unbelievable. What would be enough evidence for you?
Not for me, for the prosecutors.

Who was attorney general when Daschle had his problem?
I believe he was Bush's attorney general ...

Daschle didn't violate any law or get any pass... Tim Geithner didn't violat any law or get any pass... Al Sharpton didn't violate any law or get any pass... oh I forgot you like to imply they did ... then say never mind it, because you know they didn't violat any law ... you must be thinking about tom Delay ... he got convicted ... then got a free pass ... Your bad !!!
Yeah, Daschle just "forgot" to pay $100,000 in taxes. You're an idiot.
White House Says Daschle s Tax Failure Was a Serious Mistake - ABC News

Yeah, Geithner just "forgot" to pay $26,000 in taxes in 2001 and $17,000 in 2004. You're an idiot.
Geithner s Tax Troubles Are Serious - Forbes

Yeah, Al Sharpton just "forgot" to pay $4.5 million in taxes. You're an idiot.
Free Pass for One Percenter Al Sharpton on 4.5 Million Owed in Taxes - Rachel Alexander - Page full
if anyone is a idiot that would be you ... there is a difference in being accused and being charged ... some thing you have a problem with ...
Daschle was told that by getting the car he used to go from place to place was taxable .... he did this for many years on his taxes he didn't show that ... he didn't realize that you are taxed for that ... that's not forgetting to pay, that's just not understand the tax code .... which a lot of people do ... which by the way he paid it ... but stupid people like you seem to have a problem with that ... the difference here is they weren't avoiding or forgetting to pay as you implied here to justify your lying to us ... after all we all know you are a lair ...

you claim Al Sharpton forgot to pay his taxes that too is a lie ... the organazation he runs, nonprofit National Action Network owes the 4.7 million but we understand you attempt to lie here to justify your means ... according to the IRS the nonprofit National Action Network have been paying it back .... you said they forgot to pay, so again like all your lying post here you distort what is factual because you sir are a liar

now you said Geithne forgot to pay his taxes, again another pathetic attempt of yours about the real truth .... Why do you lie so much???

Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner faced heaps of criticism over reports of his failure to pay Social Security and Medicare taxes you said he forgot to pay ... According to the IRS, Not me, the IRS ...Geithner would end up being confirmed as Treasury Secretary, as a number of prominent Republican senators concluded that $34,000 he initially failed to pay (he eventually paid the full amount) was not an egregious enough misstep to leave an important post unoccupied.... so stop your lying ... they paid ... they didn't get off from paying their taxes ... they were never charge ... because they would have to show intent ... they didn't show anywhere where, according to the IRS intent was to not pay their taxes ... try again, loser
You have to be the dumbest fuckwad on this site. OF COURSE I don't think any of those bastards "forgot to pay their taxes". Look up the word "sarcasm", dumbshit. And OF COURSE there's not gonna be an indictment or conviction for any of them when the most corrupt president in history is in the White House. The Obama IRS only goes after his political enemies, never his own friends. Damn, you're a moron.
in other words fuckwad you lied ... you got caught lying .... you can't stand the fact that you were pointed out to be the liar that you are ... we get it ... When republicans like you can't find a factual fact that shows they intended to cheat on their taxes republicans like you Lie about the facts ... then lie to the people here to justify your means and call it "sarcasm" we get it republicans like you are liars .... Now you're claiming that Obama goes after his political enemies because he's corrupt ... seems to me Fuckwad do you really think anyone will believe a liar like you??? didn't think so, fuckwad!!!!
Calling somebody a liar doesn't MAKE them a liar, pea brain. I posted credible links to back up what I said and even Democrats (as well as the accused) admit those crooks failed to pay their taxes. You are without a doubt the lowest IQ redneck to ever post here. Did somebody slap you upside your head too hard or something? If you think you have proof about your tax cheating criminals in the Democratic Party, post credible links instead of just ranting and raving like a drunken redneck who just staggered out of the woods. You need to lay off the moonshine, redneck.
no they didn't fail to pay their taxes they paid them, along with penalties ... what you're saying is they didn't pay ... what you're saying is they got off scott free... that they didn't pay thats a lie ... that why you're a liar ... you lie so much you don't know when you see the truth ... each and every thing you posted said the same thing ... it was brought to their attention where they didn't pay certain taxes properly this happens to everyone ... when brought to their attention not only did they pay those taxes but the paid the penalties too ... where do you conclude that they got off scott free and didn't pay their taxes ??? this shows us what a liar you are ... you keep saying they should have gone to jail and got off scott free to justify you anger

Yeah, Daschle just "forgot" to pay $100,000 in taxes. You're an idiot.
White House Says Daschle s Tax Failure Was a Serious Mistake - ABC News

Yeah, Geithner just "forgot" to pay $26,000 in taxes in 2001 and $17,000 in 2004. You're an idiot.
Geithner s Tax Troubles Are Serious - Forbes

Yeah, Al Sharpton just "forgot" to pay $4.5 million in taxes. You're an idiot.
Free Pass for One Percenter Al Sharpton on 4.5 Million Owed in Taxes - Rachel Alexander - Page full
if anyone is a idiot that would be you ... there is a difference in being accused and being charged ... some thing you have a problem with ...
Daschle was told that by getting the car he used to go from place to place was taxable .... he did this for many years on his taxes he didn't show that ... he didn't realize that you are taxed for that ... that's not forgetting to pay, that's just not understand the tax code .... which a lot of people do ... which by the way he paid it ... but stupid people like you seem to have a problem with that ... the difference here is they weren't avoiding or forgetting to pay as you implied here to justify your lying to us ... after all we all know you are a lair ...

you claim Al Sharpton forgot to pay his taxes that too is a lie ... the organazation he runs, nonprofit National Action Network owes the 4.7 million but we understand you attempt to lie here to justify your means ... according to the IRS the nonprofit National Action Network have been paying it back .... you said they forgot to pay, so again like all your lying post here you distort what is factual because you sir are a liar

now you said Geithne forgot to pay his taxes, again another pathetic attempt of yours about the real truth .... Why do you lie so much???

Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner faced heaps of criticism over reports of his failure to pay Social Security and Medicare taxes you said he forgot to pay ... According to the IRS, Not me, the IRS ...Geithner would end up being confirmed as Treasury Secretary, as a number of prominent Republican senators concluded that $34,000 he initially failed to pay (he eventually paid the full amount) was not an egregious enough misstep to leave an important post unoccupied.... so stop your lying ... they paid ... they didn't get off from paying their taxes ... they were never charge ... because they would have to show intent ... they didn't show anywhere where, according to the IRS intent was to not pay their taxes ... try again, loser
You have to be the dumbest fuckwad on this site. OF COURSE I don't think any of those bastards "forgot to pay their taxes". Look up the word "sarcasm", dumbshit. And OF COURSE there's not gonna be an indictment or conviction for any of them when the most corrupt president in history is in the White House. The Obama IRS only goes after his political enemies, never his own friends. Damn, you're a moron.
in other words fuckwad you lied ... you got caught lying .... you can't stand the fact that you were pointed out to be the liar that you are ... we get it ... When republicans like you can't find a factual fact that shows they intended to cheat on their taxes republicans like you Lie about the facts ... then lie to the people here to justify your means and call it "sarcasm" we get it republicans like you are liars .... Now you're claiming that Obama goes after his political enemies because he's corrupt ... seems to me Fuckwad do you really think anyone will believe a liar like you??? didn't think so, fuckwad!!!!
Calling somebody a liar doesn't MAKE them a liar, pea brain. I posted credible links to back up what I said and even Democrats (as well as the accused) admit those crooks failed to pay their taxes. You are without a doubt the lowest IQ redneck to ever post here. Did somebody slap you upside your head too hard or something? If you think you have proof about your tax cheating criminals in the Democratic Party, post credible links instead of just ranting and raving like a drunken redneck who just staggered out of the woods. You need to lay off the moonshine, redneck.
no they didn't fail to pay their taxes they paid them, along with penalties ... what you're saying is they didn't pay ... what you're saying is they got off scott free... that they didn't pay thats a lie ... that why you're a liar ... you lie so much you don't know when you see the truth ... each and every thing you posted said the same thing ... it was brought to their attention where they didn't pay certain taxes properly this happens to everyone ... when brought to their attention not only did they pay those taxes but the paid the penalties too ... where do you conclude that they got off scott free and didn't pay their taxes ??? this shows us what a liar you are ... you keep saying they should have gone to jail and got off scott free to justify you anger
They knowingly evaded taxes. Their excuses were phony and transparent, even laughable. When they got caught, they claimed ignorance. Charlie Rangel, the guy who WROTE the tax code claimed ignorance of the tax code AFTER he got caught. You sycophantic sheep are all alike, you're willing to make yourselves look like complete idiots to excuse criminal behavior from members of your own party and will accept ANY excuse they give for cheating the American people (including YOU). You are truly a moron.

Forum List

Back